Definition of Distributor:
An entity that buys noncompeting products or product lines, warehouses them, and resells them to retailers or direct to the end users or customers. Most distributors provide strong manpower and cash support to the supplier or manufacturers promotional efforts. They usually also provide a range of services (such as product information, estimates, technical support, after-sales services, credit) to their customers.
An agent who supplies goods to stores and other businesses that sell to consumers.
A device in a gasoline engine for passing electric current to each spark plug in turn.
Synonyms of Distributor
Dealer, Merchant, Buyer, Seller, Salesman, Saleswoman, Buyer and seller, Marketeer, Merchandiser, Broker, Agent, Agent, Broker, Chandler, Connection, Dealer, Go-between, Importer, Intermediary, Intermedium, Jobber, Liaison, Link, Marketer, Mediary, Mediator, Medium, Merchandiser, Merchant, Middleman, Monger, Regrater, Retail dealer, Retail merchant, Retailer, Shopkeeper, Storekeeper, Tie, Trader, Tradesman, Tradeswoman, Trafficker, Wholesaler
How to use Distributor in a sentence?
- Having a good distributor of your product will always keep you in high demand and you must be able to keep up.
- The man was arrested at his house because it became known that he was a really big drug distributor to teens.
- When you have a good distributor that is making your product fly off the shelves make sure to keep your product coming.
- The only cure was to get soaking wet while trying to dry out the distributor that generated the electricity that made the car go.
- A wholesale liquor distributor.
Meaning of Distributor & Distributor Definition