Disney plus not working

Disney plus not working

Why is my Disney Plus app not working? This is the most recommended solution when Disney Plus application does not work or crashes on Samsung Smart TV. Many users have already solved this problem by clearing the cache on their Samsung Smart TV. This will remove the temporary cache files from the Disney Plus app on the TV.

What to do if there is no Disney Plus error code?

If the Disney+ error code is not available, simply try the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the Disney Plus issues: Restart your streaming device or computer. Restart your modem and router or other network devices. Use a wired network connection instead. Log out and log back in to your Disney Plus account.

What to do if your Disney Plus account is down?

For Disney+, this page is a help center. A really quick way to find out if Disney+ doesn't work for everyone is to talk to tech support quickly. Just look at the chat button at the bottom of the screen and ask the technician if the service is down. They can also help you solve other problems.

Why is Disney Plus not working on my Fire stick?

If Disney Plus is having issues with your Amazon Fire TV, set-top box, or Smart TV, you can go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Disney+.

Why is my Disney Plus app not loading?

Most of the time, these Disney Plus issues are not charged or fail to work due to network connectivity issues or corrupted data. If an error code is available, the problem can be easily fixed as you can easily search for the error online and there are many more solutions. Generic Disney Plus fixes not working or not loading.

What to do if your Disney Plus is not working?

Use a different device or web browser. Update the Disney Plus app on your device. Clear your Disney Plus cache. Reinstall the Disney Plus application. Keep your streaming device up to date. After following the steps above, the Disney Plus issue should be resolved. If the problem persists then you need to use other solutions.

How to fix Disney Plus app on iPhone?

1 Restart your iOS devices. The first thing to do is restart your iPhone or iPad. 2 Update the Disney+ app on your iPhone or iPad. 3 Check your internet connection. 4 Close and update the Disney Plus application using the application selector. 5 Uninstall and reinstall the Disney+ application. 6 Check for updates for your iPhone or iPad.

Why is Disney Plus not working on my Smart TV?

A hard reset or a problem can cause a black screen. Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device and clear the cache. Why can't I use Disney Plus on my Smart TV? Disney+ is available on all major smart TVs or Android TVs.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my disney plus app not working on samsung smart tv

Restart your TV, relaunch the Disney Plus app, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the Disney Plus app. Remark. If you know you have a 2016 Samsung Smart TV, turning it on and off won't work until Samsung fixes the problem, but it never hurts to make sure all software is up to date.

Why is my Disney Plus not working on my Samsung TV?

Disney Plus App Clear Cache This is the most recommended solution when Disney Plus app is not working or stuck on Samsung Smart TV. Many users have already solved this problem by clearing the cache on their Samsung Smart TV. This will remove the temporary cache files from the Disney Plus app on the TV.

How to fix Disney app on smart TV?

To fix this issue, go to your TV settings and clear the cache for the Disney app. This will solve the problem. … 11222019 07:55 at Here is the list of supported devices. Don't forget to click ✓ Accept as solution when you find the answer that works for you.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you use Disney + on a Samsung Smart TV?

Samsung Smart TVs with Tizen OS, including all 2016 models, are compatible with the Disney+ app. Disney+ is not compatible with Samsung TVs with an Orsay operating system or a built-in web browser.

Why is my Disney Plus account not working?

Disney Plus users are struggling to access their accounts, and the reason is that many errors appear on all devices. It could be due to server issues, Wi-Fi connectivity, device compatibility issues, etc. Since then, users have been desperately looking for the reason why my Disney Plus is not working.

How much does it cost to get into Disney World?

The cost of a day pass to any Disney World theme park in the summer of 2020 ranges from $109 to $159. If you average these numbers, you can expect to see about $130 per person per day at Disney World. Disney sets ticket prices to reward you for longer stays.

Does Disney still do fast passes?

Other Disney theme parks, including Disneyland in Anaheim, California, still use the paper FastPass system. Disney currently offers FastPass and FastPass+ as free services to all customers, whether they are staying at one of Disney's many hotels or elsewhere, and regardless of the number of days they visit.

How do I get my Disney tickets?

Order online at Disney or buy via the Disneyland app. While shopping at Disney, you can leave the tickets printed at Will Call or send them home. You pay a small telephone or shipping costs, depending on location and delivery time.

Can you see Disney World in a day?

How to Make a Disney World in One Day 1. Get there early and go straight to Space Mountain. Getting to Disney World is pretty easy if you stay at home. 2. Make lunch and postpone meals. Disney lets park guests bring their own lunch while they unpack it.

Why is my disney plus app not working on fire stick

What to do if Disney Plus doesn't work on your Firestick Restart your router and turn off the Firestick. Wait 30 seconds. Reconnect the Firestick.

What to do if Disney Plus is not working?

#1. Use cellular data instead of Wi-Fi. This solution will resolve most Disney Plus error codes on your device. #2. If you are using Disney+ in a browser, ignore it and try to access it through the official Disney+ Android app. Number 3.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Fire stick so slow downloading?

Wait 30 seconds. Reconnect the Firestick. This will help you reset your device's TCP/IP settings and internet connection, giving you the best chance of getting the fastest speed. If that doesn't work and you're still getting slow speeds, it could be due to an overloaded network or downloads on other devices.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to get Disney Plus on my iPhone?

1 Connect your device to a mobile network if you are using it via Wi-Fi. 2 As mentioned above, some browsers don't support Disney+ and Safari doesn't seem to live up to expectations. 3 Try logging out and back in to see if Disney Plus works on your iPhone or iPad.

Why is my disney plus app not working on roku

Like other devices, Disney Plus doesn't work on Roku for a number of reasons. You can start by checking if your version of Roku is compatible with Disney Plus. If supported, try to check the downtime of the Roku server and Disney servers.

How do you get free channels on Roku?

Search for free channels using the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device Press the Home button on your Roku remote. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels. Select Top Free to watch the most popular free channels. Select a channel and click OK to access more options. Select "Add channel" to install a channel.

Is Disney free on Roku?

Some Disney channels available on Roku are free and can be watched without activating a cable TV account! Kids entertainment comes from Disney Junior, Disney XD and Disney Channel! Once these channels are activated, you can access everything they have.

How do you get Disney on Roku?

Steps to add the Disney channel to Roku. Once your Roku account is activated, the channels offered on your Roku will automatically appear. Click the Add Channel button to add a channel. Now follow the instructions on the screen. Your webpage prompts you to see \\ enable.

Why is my disney plus app not working on tv

This is the most recommended solution when Disney Plus application does not work or crashes on Samsung Smart TV. Many users have already solved this problem by clearing the cache on their Samsung Smart TV. This will remove the temporary cache files from the Disney Plus app on the TV. Press the Home button on the TV remote. Go to Settings.

How to fix Disney Plus on Android phone?

1 You can also try clearing app caches for troubleshooting. 2 If you are using Android TV, you can clear the Disney Plus cache by going to Settings > Applications > Disney +. 3 If you are using a web browser on a PC, clearing the browser cache can help you solve video problems.

Why is my disney plus app not working on samsung

If Disney Plus doesn't work on your Samsung TV, try clearing the app cache, reset the Smart Hub, check if your TV model supports the app, reset your internet connection, go back, uninstall and reinstall the application or close the application, turn the TV off and on again.

How to get Disney Plus to work on Samsung TV?

Many users have already solved this problem by clearing the cache on their Samsung Smart TV. This will remove the temporary cache files from the Disney Plus app on the TV. Press the Home button on the TV remote. Go to Settings. Select Applications. Select "Open Applications". Now search for the Disney Plus app. Select it and clear the cache.

Why does my Samsung TV not show Disney +?

Type Disney+ using the on-screen keyboard, then highlight and press Enter. When Disney+ appears, select it and then choose Install. If you don't see Disney+, your TV is not supported.

Why is my disney plus app not working on lg

If the Disney Plus app isn't compatible with your LG TV, it's probably because the TV is older than 2016. However, you can still access the Disney Plus app from your Firestick-enabled TV. After connecting this device to your TV, you can access applications that were previously unavailable.

Can you get Disney Plus on LG Smart TV?

Whatever they say, downloading Disney Plus on LG Smart TV is very easy. In addition, the subscription is one of the cheapest and the content covers the needs of the whole family. What is your favorite Disney series?

How to get Disney Plus on my phone?

1 If you connected your Macbook via Wi-Fi, you can try connecting directly to your local network or just reset the router address to get a unique IP address. Try Disney+ on your mobile phones like iPhone, iPad or even on Android devices with the official Android application. 3 Disney Plus is only available in certain regions.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why do I get error 76 on Disney plus?

If you're having connectivity issues or trying to stream Disney+ over a slow internet connection, you're getting error 76 on your Disney Plus account. Possible Solution: Make sure your internet speed is at least 20 Mbps and that multiple or one devices are using it.

:brown_circle: Why is there an error code 31 on Disney +?

Error code 31 means your device cannot verify your location in the Disney+ app. To get rid of this, you need to enable location services on your device. Possible solution: If you are using an iPhone, enable location services and tap the Disney+ app to select it when using the app option.

Where can I Find my Disney error code?

You can also visit their help center and find your error code, or email them to DisneyPlusHelp @ unofficial proof that 100% success doesn't exist.

What does Disney Plus error code 83 mean?

Error code 83 indicates that your device does not support playback of Disney+ movies or shows, or that there are connectivity issues. This is what the error code looks like on your device. Possible solution: You can switch between devices to see if it works, and if you're having connectivity issues, try cellular data instead of Wi-Fi.

:brown_circle: Why do I get error code 22 on Disney plus?

If you already have a Disney+ account, but you're currently in a country where Disney+ isn't available, you might see error code 22. The easiest way to fix this is to subscribe to a Disney+ VPN like PureVPN.

What to do if there is no disney plus error code 39

If the problem persists, please contact Disney+ Support (Error Code 39). What Causes Disney Plus Error Code 39? Disney Plus error code 39 generally indicates a rights management issue that is preventing Disney servers from displaying the requested video.

What is the error code for Disney plus?

First video. Apple TV+. Favorite events. Disney Plus error code 83 is the worst error you can get when trying to enjoy streaming on Disney Plus. This doesn't describe the problem at all, and worse, error code 83 prevents you from using Disney Plus completely.

What to do if you get error code 39 on Xbox One?

If you used Xbox One on Windows 10 to stream Xbox One to your computer, stop streaming and close the app. You may also need to restart the Disney Plus app or even Xbox One. After you stop streaming from Xbox One to your PC, the error code 39 should disappear.

What to do if you get error code 76 on Disney plus?

Disney Plus Error Code 76 is similar to Error Code 41 in that it is related to traffic volume and possible server overload. Sometimes the basic solutions work best: uninstall and reinstall the app, sign out and back in, and reboot your router.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if there is no disney plus error code 1026

The official Disney+ help page is more in-depth, but here's a rough guide to these error codes and how to fix them. This means that Disney is having trouble completing your transaction. Please try again soon. Invalid zip code or zip code. Make sure that the billing zip code or the zip code of the payment card you are using is correct.

What does the Code 83 on Disney plus mean?

Error code 83 Disney Plus Error code 83 indicates that your device does not support playing Disney+ movies or shows, or that there are connection problems. This is what the error code looks like on your device.

:brown_circle: Why do I get an error code 86 on my Disney account?

And try to connect again to see if it works. Error code 86 means your account has been suspended because the email address associated with your Disney+ profile is under the age of 18. Or it can be blocked due to suspicious activity or using it in violation of the terms of use.

What to do if there is no disney plus error code 41

Error code 41 is another Disney Plus internal error. You usually get this error code when the Disney Plus servers are too busy. To resolve this issue, restart your device or sign out and back in. If the problem is still not resolved, please wait for a while and try again after a while.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does code 41 mean on Disney plus?

Disney Plus error code 41 indicates a rights management problem, but it can also be caused by connection issues. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help you fix it.

Why do I get error code 41 on my Xbox One?

If the problem persists, replace the HDMI port on your TV with an Xbox. Error code 41 is another Disney Plus internal error. You usually get this error code when the Disney Plus servers are too busy.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why do I get error code 38 on Disney plus?

Ultimately, the time difference between the server and your device will cause you to see Disney error code 38. Just correct the date and time settings on your streaming device and that should solve your problem. The error message that appears on the screen says, "This means that the video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed at the moment.".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if there is no disney plus error code 1027

Reinstall the application and log in with your credentials to see if the Disney Plus error code 1027 has been resolved DNS Settings - DNS Settings allows the application and device to find servers and websites. By resetting your DNS and clearing your DNS caches, you can quickly fix the error on your device and continue browsing.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does code 1027 mean on Disney plus?

The error occurs with code 1027 or shows an error such as Profile_Service_Init_Faliure. The bug prevents customers from accessing the app or streaming their number one series on the app. In general, many customers encounter an error when they try to watch their number one episode.

:brown_circle: What does it mean when your Disney Payment Code is not correct?

This means that Disney is having trouble completing your transaction. Please try again soon. Invalid zip code or zip code. Make sure that the billing zip code or the zip code of the payment card you are using is correct. Invalid security code.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Disney Plus account being blocked?

This means that your account has been suspended for one of the following reasons: This means that your user profile was not found when you logged in. This could be an internal Disney+ error or your profile has just been deleted. Log out of Disney+ completely and try to log in again.

What to do if there is no disney plus error code 42

According to TechRadar, this code means that users cannot log into their service. This is a common problem, meaning Disney Plus is having problems with itself or with its Internet service, the website explains.

What to do if you get error on Disney plus?

Try to restore your internet connection. Turn off your device. If all else fails, use a VPN service to share content in your area. There are no solutions for this error. It is unknown if this issue is Disney Plus related or user related.

:brown_circle: What to do if there is no disney plus error code 1028

To resolve the Disney Plus error code 1028, you need to run some tests to resolve the issue. Restart your smart TV first. When you're done, go to the Disney Plus app. This is where you remove the application from your device.

How can I fix error 31 on Disney plus?

The easiest way to fix Error 31 and watch Disney+ from outside the US is to connect to a premium streaming VPN like PureVPN. When you connect to a VPN, you become completely anonymous online, preventing Disney+ from knowing your real location and blocking access to your content.

What to do if there is no disney plus error code 83

Disney is frustrated because he does not know what is causing the error code 83. The Disney Plus support page for this error simply states that the error means that an unknown error occurred while streaming on your device. This is usually a device compatibility issue, a login error, or an account issue.

What to do if Disney Plus is not working on your computer?

If Disney Plus doesn't work on your PC or laptop, or you can't sign in to your Disney Plus account, you'll need to change your computer or browser. Your best bet is to try the official Disney app on your iOS or Android devices and sometimes it works. Treat!

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where can I find the Disney Plus app?

If none of this works and you are sure that your device is compatible with Disney Plus, you will need to reinstall the app. For mobile devices, you can find it in Google Play and the Apple App Store. For all other devices, it is best to check the latest version of Disney Plus on the manufacturer's website.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if there is no disney plus error code 14

Users encounter error code 14 in the Disney Plus app when trying to sign in on a second or third device. According to the Disney Plus Help Forum, this means that the email address or password you entered is invalid.

:brown_circle: Why do I get error code 83 on Disney plus?

Error code 83 has been reported in several discussion forums and Twitter threads. This seems to be due to using Disney Plus on your phone or mobile data as a hotspot, your data plan or Roku devices. Connect to your home Wi-Fi network and try another compatible device to see if it works better.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if you can't log in to Disney plus?

What to do if you can't sign up for Disney Plus First, contact Disney Plus Support on Twitter. You can also visit the Help Center and view or email your error codes at DisneyPlusHelp@. If all else fails, call Customer Service (US only): 8889057888.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does unknown error mean on Disney plus?

This means that an unknown error occurred while streaming on your device. This is usually a device compatibility issue, a login error, or an account issue. If you've checked your device for compatibility and connectivity, there's probably a problem with your account. Disney recommends contacting Disney + Customer Service in this case.

:brown_circle: What to do if your Disney Plus account is not working?

Use a wired network connection instead. Log out and log back in to your Disney Plus account. Use a different device or web browser. Update the Disney Plus app on your device. Clear your Disney Plus cache.

Is there a way to permanently delete a Disney account?

Log in to your Disney account *. Scroll down to the end. Select Delete account. Select Yes, delete this account. Accounts will be permanently deleted 14 days after being prompted, but you can reactivate your Disney account at any time before this deadline.

:brown_circle: What do you need to know about Disney plus?

Disney+ (Disney Plus) is a video streaming service provided by Disney. This chart shows the performance of problem reports submitted in the last 24 hours compared to a typical number of hourly reports per day. Problems are usually reported during the day.

How do I find out if Disney Plus is down?

For Disney+, this page is a help center. A really quick way to find out if Disney+ doesn't work for everyone is to talk to tech support quickly. Just look at the chat button at the bottom of the screen and ask the technician if the service is down.

Disney plus account free

Verizon Wireless offers its wireless customers several ways to get Disney Plus for free. If you subscribe to the Start Unlimited or Do More Unlimited subscription, you can use the service for six months for free.

How much does Disney plus cost per month?

Disney Plus currently costs $ a month or $ a year. Unlike Netflix or Hulu, Disney+ does not offer a tiered streaming platform. For $ a month, everyone gets the same features and channels as everyone else.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there a way to get Disney Plus for free?

Disney Plus is also reasonably priced. It costs $ a month or $ for an annual subscription. But is there a way to get Disney Plus for free? Yes really!

Do you have to have Verizon to get Disney plus?

Current Fios Internet users are not eligible for the free year of Disney Plus. If you've already signed up for Disney Plus and are a Verizon Unlimited customer, you can still take advantage of this free offer. You can subscribe to the free tier through Verizon, but it doesn't automatically replace a previously purchased plan.

Can you get Disney Plus on Amazon Music Unlimited?

Existing Amazon Music Unlimited customers can enjoy the free Disney Plus service for three months. All-new Amazon Music Unlimited streaming subscribers can get an even better deal: six months of Disney Plus service for nothing.

What happens if I Cancel my Disney app?

There are no refunds or credits for months or years difference. You can manage and cancel your subscription at any time by going to your account settings in the App Store after purchase. Access to Disney+ remains valid for the entire month or year of your current membership.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Disney plus account hacked

If your Disney + account has been hacked, please contact Disney + Support immediately. To contact customer service, visit the official Disney+ website where you can call or chat with an agent. However, you may have to wait a while to talk to the agent as they told you they would be waiting over 90 minutes before they would try to call you.

:brown_circle: Is it true that Disney Plus has been hacked?

Disney Plus does not appear to have been hacked. But Disney Plus customers have complained online, on Twitter and elsewhere about the account breaches they've suffered. It seems that hackers have found a way to access thousands of Disney Plus user accounts and sell them on the dark web.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How did hackers get access to Disney Accounts?

According to numerous investigations, hackers gained access to thousands of Disney+ user accounts and sold them for between $3 and $11. Some people have complained that hackers blocked access to their accounts after the thieves gained access online and changed their usernames and passwords.

:brown_circle: Is the Disney Plus Account available for sale?

Hackers seem to have found a way to access thousands of Disney Plus user accounts and sell them on the dark web. User accounts went up for sale a day or two after the streaming service launched. Without a doubt, all this ordeal was very disappointing to all who went through it.

What to do if your Disney + account is locked out?

This is the second time Disney+ customers have experienced connectivity issues since the service launched last week. When the service started, Disney+ collapsed. Disney said if a user is banned, they should immediately contact support for help.

Why is disney plus not working on my fire stick screen

If Disney Plus doesn't work with your Firestick, there are a few things you can try. The most likely reason Disney+ doesn't work with Firesticks is because the internet connection is slow. You need a minimum connection of 5 Mbps to stream at the lowest resolution and 15 Mbps for 4K.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is disney plus not working on my fire stick app

I hope Disney/Amazon fixes this tomorrow as my smart TV can no longer charge Disney. Press and hold the buttons at the same time until you reboot. This contributes to the optimization of the reed.

Why do I get error 83 on Disney plus?

Error 83 seems to be one of the biggest concerns of subscribers. If you see this message, there is a compatibility issue with your device. Basically, Disney Plus does not interact with the specific device you are trying to watch content on.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does Roku have Disney +?

Disney Roku Channel is primarily a marketing tool for Disney movies and videos. It is packed with trailers and other video content that will convince your kids to buy the latest Disney DVD.

Is Disney available on Roku?

Disney Channel is one of the children's channels in their Roku Channel store. You will see the different channels available on your Roku TV players. Roku interface with many other video channels on your Roku Box. If you have a Roku account, you can watch the entire kids channel on your Roku TV for free.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does Roku work with iPad?

Roku offers an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch app that allows you to control a dedicated player using your Apple device. You can add and remove channels, adjust channel settings from your Roku player's home screen, and use the virtual remote to control playback on your device.

Why is there no Disney Plus on Amazon Fire?

You may have heard of the disagreement between Disney and Amazon in the past, when the Wall Street Journal reported that the Amazon Fire TV operating system will not receive Disney Plus at launch. This situation has arisen due to the lack of an agreement between the two companies that would lead to Disney Plus appearing in the Amazon application store.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you need a HDMI port for Amazon Fire stick?

We've seen Fire OS TVs quickly become popular in recent years. Not only does this eliminate the need to outfit the Fire Stick with an HDMI port, but it also allows you to control Fire OS directly from the same remote you use with your TV.

Why is my VPN not working with Disney?

The sender blocks access from all IP addresses associated with the VPN services. This means that your VPN will have to work to regain access to Disney+ and other services if your old IP addresses have been blocked.

Which is the best VPN for Disney plus?

ExpressVPN is the recommended VPN for Disney Plus. It offers more than 23 servers in the US that can provide fast transfers of up to 87 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. It is also known for its advanced security features, unlocking performance and unbeatable value for money.

Why does Disney plus Say unable to connect?

This overload prevents the servers from working properly, resulting in the error message "There appeared to be an error connecting to Disney+". This "Unable to connect" error will disappear when traffic hours pass or server capacity increases.

:brown_circle: What should I do if my Disney Plus app is not working?

Check if your device is Disney+ compatible. Go to your device settings and check for updates. If you are using the Disney Plus app, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Use the same credentials and try logging in on another compatible device. If nothing works, please contact Disney Plus Support.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my Disney + group watch not working?

If you are on the Disney+ site this will NOT work, you must be in the actual app! If this still doesn't work, here are some possible reasons: You have a child profile. (Group monitoring is only available for non-secondary profiles.) Your group monitoring is disabled and you need to enable it, which you can do in your profile settings.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if your Disney Plus app is not working?

Check if your device is compatible with Disney Plus. Go to your device's firmware configuration page and check for updates. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Disney Plus app from your device's app store (Google Play or App Store). Try logging in with the same information on another compatible device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I create a new watch group on Disney plus?

Friends, BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK. Make sure 1 Disney tab is open and the option to create a new group of clocks is checked. Tap the link and then quickly remove the old Disney Plus tab. Now you need to send this to the follow-up team.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the most common problems with Disney +?

Common Disney +1 Problems and Solutions Search for Error Codes. 2 Can't create or login Disney+. 3 You cannot log in to Disney+ when you open the app. 4 Your video is often late or skipped. 5 Disney+ keeps crashing when you try to see something.

:brown_circle: Is the Disney Plus app compatible with my TV?

Please note that email notifications are NON-REPLIED addresses. To comment, you must log in to the community page. 11222019 10:49 AM on my TV is supported because the Disney plus app works when I connect the internet from the TV to the att mobile phone hotspot.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I remove Disney Plus from my TV?

Be sure to write down your Disney Plus credentials as all data will be erased once the app is removed from the TV. Press the Home button on the remote. Use your remote to access the Disney Plus app. Highlight the Disney Plus app and press the down arrow on your remote. Select Delete.

disney plus not working