Directv Closed Captioning

How to disable subtitles for Directv? ۔

My father, who is electronically incompetent, hit the random button on the DirecTV remote and the subtitles opened. We do not use the TV remote control and then save it to turn on via DirecTV. But now I don't know how to stop it. Help.

You can place the remote in the TV setting and press red to turn it off, place the remote on top of the TV and press red. If not, try another color. Try to tune the TV and press the menu and go to the title and turn it off.

Subtitles for live TV.

100% of the subtitles under your TV control are fake. I recently upgraded to DirecTVs and HR 44200. Unfortunately it didn't work. Try CC and DirecTV default subtitle options. This never happened, but CC was enabled with both options even though CC was inactive. Tried to turn off the DC on my TV and restart it. My ignition cycle doesn't work either. The only way to clear any CC option is red when I restart my DVR. This seems to be a minor bug with the latest firmware that will be fixed with the PelliTour update.

This page can help you.

D:

Disable subtitles for directives?

My father, who is electronically incompetent, hit the random button on the DirecTV remote and the subtitles opened. We do not use the TV remote control and then save it to turn on via Direct TV. But now I don't know how to stop it. Help.