Definition of Directive:
Includes control of administration or operations.
A formal, binding decision or statement is usually related to a policy or action that encourages or discourages certain activities.
Official or official instructions.
Synonyms of Directive
Pointable, Governing, Managerial, Regulatory, Impelling, Directed, Actuating, Injunction, Rule, Didactic, Instruction, Commanding, Motivational, Aimable, Obligating, Directory, On the mark, Peremptory, General orders, Well-aimed, Guiding, Instructive, Recommendatory, Causal, Remonstrative, Inducive, Instruction, Prescript, Urgent, Motive, Moving, Dirigible, Edict, Prescriptive, Notice, Monitory, Impulsive, Leadable, Admonitory, Exhortatory, Monitorial, Hortatory, Cautionary, Leading, Regulating, Order, Sententious, Remonstrant, Enjoinment, Communication, Directional, Preachy, Head, Trainable, Jussive, Prescription, Ukase, Direction, Decretal, Compelling, Animating, Pressing, Direction, Moralistic, Ruling, Regulative, Expostulative, Dictating, Expostulatory, Mandating, Aimed, Imperative, Prescription, Hortative, Word, Exhortative, Causative, Preceptive, Directing, Advisory, Directorial, Consultative, Well-directed, Memo, Decree, Steerable, Guidable, Consultatory, Decretive, Warning, Regulation, Managing, Charge, Driving, Motivating, On the nose, Controlling, Demand, Precept, Decretory, Command, Chief, Remonstratory
How to use Directive in a sentence?
- If you are seriously injured and cannot talk to yourself, it is important to see a doctor first to tell your doctor about your needs.
- Ethical and moral guidelines.
- I have to follow instructions or my landlord will say goodbye and evict me if I don't lease.
- When your boss gives you instructions, it's best to delete them immediately to show that you can do something.
- Find a leading role in energy policy.
Meaning of Directive & Directive Definition