Definition of Direct marketing:
Unlike traditional public relations campaigns pushed out through a third party such as media publications or mass media, direct marketing campaigns operate independently to directly communicate with target audiences. In direct marketing, companies deliver their messaging and sales pitches by social media, email, mail, or phone/SMS campaigns. Although the number of communications sent can be massive, direct marketing often attempts to personalize the message by inserting the recipient's name or city in a prominent place to increase engagement.
Contacting and influencing carefully chosen prospects with means such as telemarketing and direct mail advertising.
Direct marketing consists of any marketing that relies on direct communication or distribution to individual consumers, rather than through a third party such as mass media. Mail, email, social media, and texting campaigns are among the delivery systems used. It is called direct marketing because it generally eliminates middleman, such as advertising media.
The business of selling products or services directly to the public, e.g. by mail order or telephone selling, rather than through retailers.
How to use Direct marketing in a sentence?
- Knowing how to correctly utilize direct marketing can help to grow your customer base in ways you could never imagine.
- The organization utilized direct marketing to advertise its products and services to a wide range of people from all around the community.
- The advertisement was right in my face and I realized that this was the purest form of direct marketing by a company.
- The effectiveness of direct marketing is easier to measure than media advertising.
- To many people, direct mail and direct marketing are synonymous.
- The call to action is a common factor in much of direct marketing.
- Direct marketing consists of any marketing that relies on direct communication or distribution to individual consumers, rather than through a third party such as mass media.
Meaning of Direct marketing & Direct marketing Definition