Dilute Tortie

Dilute Tortie

Is the slender turtle a rare colored cat?

I thought they would be colored flakes, mostly gray (purple), with little or nothing on the legs and abdomen, but they were just tiny dots.

Well, this site looks the easiest. Is this color going to be a beige warehouse? What's the difference between creamy blue pancakes, pastel colored turtle shells and thin turtle shells?

No, that's not unusual. I recently (for an adoption) returned 2 kittens to a shelter that looks like this. There are 6 in the range. 1 Gray Tiger Cub, 2 Cream Blue Tiger Cub, 1 Gray Tiger Cub and 2 Cream Blue Tiger Cub Orange spots and / or.

This year's second mess of the same color ... not unusual.

Dilute Tortie

Dilute Tortie

Pancakes are mixed and turned red (if the cat has a turtle or a leopard). Thin pancakes are blue (gray) and light white (brown).

If your cat is deep orange, it is dry, not dry. In the cat, someone talks about blue cream. Turtles may be lighter in color to brown, but the real creamy blue is clearly visible. And no, that's not strange.

There are differences in the photos.

No, that's not true. These cats can have millions. When the cat carries the depleting gene, the tartar turns blue (dark gray) and red (dark orange) becomes beige (light orange). Looks like a very cute cat! Can you link to an image?

Dilute Tortie

Dilute Tortie

Yes. Many cats are orange or gray and look like average cats. Many common cats also have solid or solid colors that have different colors on the paws, nose, ears, tail tips, etc. You have a very rare cat (but it is not rare).

Is it like a matte scale or an electronic scale?

The fuzzy scale is called the regular pastel scale.

The e-scale is usually the e-scale, which is also common, but less common than the intermediate scale.

At least that's what I'm going through in my human society.

Now male turtles are rare.

Dilute Tortie