Dill Head

Dill Head

A cup of fresh dill or fresh dill head? 3

Does anyone know what the difference is?

I think you got something out of your head or torso.

dill head

dill head

There are two different things, read on to learn more:

I have some cucumber recipes called fresh dal heads. I wonder what it is. Is it all or half? I have made a pickled dal and the composition of the heads of the dal is wrong.

The dill head is the complete seed head of the dill plant. However, it may vary with the strength of the plant. The heads of the stalks are usually three to six inches in diameter and contain a large number of green seeds. A strong dal flavor is obtained by using dried seed-shaped heads. Use more if you have small shoots of the plant. I usually put one of these small sprouts at the bottom of the pan and the other at the top, with some dried red peppers to taste. The spice is good!

Personally, I will mention a cup of herb bouquet.

Anyway, help ...

Dill Head

Dill Head

This page can help you.

D:

A cup of fresh dill or fresh dill head?

Does anyone know what the difference is?

I will use 1/3 of a second for 1 part of the fresh Dal CPP mentioned in the recipe. For example, if 1 table is listed with fresh dill, then only 1 dry dill. Depending on the degree of dryness and the taste of the dal, it can be 1/2 dry or 1.5 teas. Dry is not as good as fresh. Next year, try to keep seasonal produce fresh by packing it in a 1/4 cup zipper bag and freezing it for use in off-season recipes. Dal seeds have a strong taste and can stick to teeth. In my opinion, dal salt does not have much flavor and it is so salty that its use is enough to season the dal.

Dill Head

Dill Head

The dill head is the complete seed head of the dill plant. However, it may vary with the strength of the plant. The heads of the stalks are usually three to six inches in diameter and contain a large number of green seeds. A strong dal flavor is obtained by using dried seed-shaped heads. Use more if you have small shoots of the plant.

The part of the fern that grows on the stem. The head is at the top of the plant. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. The seeds are brothers. This is what you will use for cooking unless you need seeds.

The head is better

Dill Head