Difference Between Locs And Dreads

What is the difference between dreadlocks and dreadlocks? 3

My friend says there is a difference. More scary and the machine is clean and smooth. He also told me that it is bad to call them dreadlocks ... they should be called machines. Am I aware of the difference and don't even know what the difference is? help me!

update

And can anyone answer with this hair? I want to know the difference because I think I have many.

No difference. These are two different words for the same thing. I have locks and they have been around for over a year. People don't have a place they call fear because they think they look scary. The term comes primarily from people who think free-farm sites don't look good or are scattered and beautiful. Beautiful machines (which you may be looking for) are often called machines. That's how they see most women and men (like Wppi Goldberg).

I can say that getting a locomotive is the best thing I have ever done in my life. This process involves curling or curling your natural hair to your liking. You can roll it small, medium or large. Anything that suits you. Each city has a location that can guide you through the process, or you can do your own research. Here are some sites to see this help.

Well, I don't listen to people who have no place. They do not know what they are talking about. You don't play They are clean, stylish and beautiful!

The difference between a sister and a dreadlocks

There is a difference between gimbal and locs, although the terms are used interchangeably. Dread belongs to the right religion, which allows you to keep your hair in a natural position. No manipulation, training or style. Locs are just hair styles that are the reason for their size, shape and appearance. Some are as thick as dreadlocks and some are as thin as microtags like me. Folk hair style has no religious significance, it is just a natural hairstyle that can be compared to the seventies, when all her natural hair was in African style. I grew my hair for 13 years and decided to do it because I wanted to wear my hair naturally, I didn't want to curl it and I didn't want to waste time combing my hair. There is a misconception that if you have dreadlocks or dreadlocks, if you have dreadlocks or dreadlocks you are not washing your hair, but it is wrong. Do not wash your hair hygienically. People do this to deceive others, saying that machines are ridiculous, but they attribute their actions not to their hair style but to their personal preferences.

Sorry ... I didn't know there was a difference!

Awesome curls like thick curls ... beautiful curls like curls ...

The locks are long, curly bags. The key to terror is the long, winding thing.