Difference Between Director And Producer

What's the difference between a director, a user, a user executive, a writer and a creator? 3

The director is the one who starts the auction ... they go to great lengths to make the vision a reality. User is basically a resource type. They care about the quality of the money, the attitude, and so on. Executive actors are the main actors. Authors only allow them to write SW. The creator has the first idea.

I think: Author: Storytelling Author: Making most of the parts and summarizing what can be filmed. Director: I agree with the film. Imagine filming your life. Where do you want to place the camera? Which part of your day is most interesting to watch? When at the end of the day you behave in a certain way (which has not happened yet). These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use. ucers: Tell the director what you can and can't do. If you think you are having a good conversation, maybe not. He can tell you which conversation will be more interesting, which is still related to the topic at hand. Basically, he adapts to the mainstream media and stays true to the story. Ucer executive: commands what is allowed in the movie, e.g. B. Fees, final approval of script, film editing. I picked it up on the Discovery Channel. For example, some help.