Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven

He asked. Does it hurt to fall from the sky ??? what is the meaning of this...? 3

A man on a social media site asked me to tell him that it hurts to fall from the sky? what is the meaning of this? He's on my friend list and I've been talking to him regularly for some time now, but I don't understand what it means to ask him. What are you really asking All hidden meanings ... please tell me ...

This is a romantic question that means you came from heaven ... it has to impress you ...

Now when he said that you were bothered by falling from heaven, was he saying that you are an angel who fell from heaven to earth? That means he likes you, but he's not creative enough to suggest a better line. But if you think this is ridiculous, great!

The meaning of this phrase is similar to an old-fashioned phrase (but one that can be considered ridiculous and light-hearted), meaning that you are like a fallen angel. Ask her ... what do you mean by that :)

This can mean two things. Or you fell from the sky because you didn't deserve to be there (you bad, evil, etc.)

Help, for example

MDR !!!! He's a fantasy geek guy !! And he is trying to provoke you! And he probably did the same with the other girls.

I mean, he's an idiot and he's trying to annoy you ... hahaha

It means he loves you, it's a nice phrase that many people use ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm9zBshdIC0