Vehicles c.b.p. 1 ml

Each bottle number contains:

Sodium Gap Dexamethasone

equal to................................................ 0.4mg

Dexamethasone is good

Lidocaine hydrochloride (anesthetic) 30 mg

Vehicles c.b.p. 2 ml

Therapy indications:

Neuroscience: Neuroitis Neuralgia Skeptica Polyneuritis Intercostal Neuralgia Radiculoneuropathy Syndrome Radiculoneuropathy Cervical Disc Herniation Myalgia Lumbago Tenditis Scaplovohomeral Syndrome.

Orthopedics and Traumatology: Pre- and post-paraoperative trauma is primarily indicated for the early treatment of acute neuritis and early or extra-articular rheumatism, where inflammation must be rapidly reduced.

Pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals:

Although vitamins B1, B6 and B12 are involved in the metabolism of all cellular systems, they primarily affect the cells of the nervous system, which is why they are called neurotrophic vitamins.

Thiamine (Vitamin B1): After intramuscular administration, thiamine absorption is rapid and complete, as intestinal absorption is limited to at least 8 to 15 mg daily. Thamine is absorbed by the small intestine through two active and passive processes.

There is no evidence that thymine, which is synthesized from intestinal bacteria, is useful for ism. Tissue uses one milligram of thiamin per day, which is essential in daily doses.

If eaten below this amount, thymine does not appear in the urine or in small amounts. Pyramidines are formed due to a breakdown of the thymine molecule when there is at least one more daily requirement in the urine as pyramidine or thymine.

Effects: Thiamine is essential for the transport of carbohydrates that cause energy absorption (ATP) and is involved in the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurochemical mediator).

Peridoxine (Vitamin B6): Peridoxine, pyridoxal, and peridoxamine are rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract after administration, but gastric absorption may be reduced in patients with contractions. General concentration

3080 g / ml of pyridoxine burn. Vitamin B6 is mainly stored in the liver and, to some extent, in the muscles and brain. Pyridoxal and pyridoxal trenches, the main forms of vitamins found in the blood, are strongly bound to proteins.

In red blood cells, pyridoxine is converted to pyridoxine pit and pyridoxine is converted to pyridoxamine pit. In the liver, it is phosphorylated in pyridoxine pits.

Riboflavin is an important factor in the conversion of pyridoxine to pyridoxal.

The environmental half-life of pyridoxine in the liver is approximately 15 to 20 days. Peridoxyl is oxidized to pyridoxine acid, which is excreted in the urine.

Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): Once administered, vitamin B12 is regularly absorbed from the intestinal tract. In general, free vitamin B12 is an endogenous element, a glycoprotein secreted by a gene coating necessary for its active absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. This complex is temporarily retained on specific receptors in the distal wall before the vitamin content is absorbed into the systemic circulation. Calcium and high pH are needed to bind receptor sites.

The mechanism of transport of the internal element is saturated with 1.53 g of vitamin B12, but the process of passive dissolution in the intestinal wall means that some additional vitamins can be absorbed freely from the internal element. This dysfunctional mechanism is important only in the presence of more than 1 mg of vitamin.

After administering a small amount of 3g of vitamin B12, plasma concentration can be reached until the vitamin is temporarily retained in the distal wall after cleansing.

In intestinal mucosal cells, vitamin B12 is released into the internal element complex, vitamin B12, a fast protein in the blood plasma protein, primarily with transcobalamin II.

It treats stress and soothes you in such a way that for me all the real muscle pain, which relaxes the muscles and nourishes the nervous system, is actually asleep and I take it as a dietary supplement and vitamin. Suggest a supplement

Can you tell me if it works for Siotica? I am one year old and I can't find the answer

Dexabion Para Que Sirve

Dexabion Para Que Sirve

They recommended me a Flexiver compound and they only have to be in the generics ie since the same formula and Dixon are not equal, I have a long picture of the pain that started two weeks later at the level of the kidneys where The needle in my ass told. What do I have to do with the kidneys with the hips? And then I stayed on unbearable references for 15 days, I couldn't take it until one night I couldn't breathe like 2 in the morning I could walk till 6 and I was given medicine to relieve the pain through the dirt Was . Like clock 12 and I can't get rid of the pain from there, this unbearable pain is like a nail in my ass which is burning which doesn't stop, on the contrary, it grows every time because when they call me Shoot me I couldn't find it, I found Dixon as it was for everyone. I took the pain at about ten o'clock in the morning after two days of visiting the emergency room and the pain got better and went away by about 12 o'clock and around 5 o'clock I miraculously said yes Nissina slept till 3 o'clock in the morning when When I woke up, the pain was still painful and it was the wrong injection. And I said I got up and I couldn't lose weight or lose weight and because of these three injections I lost 90% of the first treatment. ... if they do ...

Treat Diabetic Neuropathy, Tell Me I Have Diabetic Neuropathy Of Body Legs And Feet

Cures back pain

You can use alcohol when you inject Dexaon

Okay fine .. !! Obviously from L. Kande .. = D Congratulations ..

Dexabion Para Que Sirve

Dexabion Para Que Sirve

Davis 22

I went to the doctor because all of a sudden I had pain in the right leg on one side of the hips, actually I had back pain, the weight depends on the size of the abdomen, the weight goes down to the back, give the first injection and apparently the pain is gone, Especially with the injection of the wire, the pain decreased, with this pain the hand and the right place increased. This will be the first comment until the pain subsides. I will comment on the results later ...

Dexabion Para Que Sirve

Dexabion Para Que Sirve

What is Dixon injectable medicine for you? ۔

Dixon

Injection solution

(Vitamin B1B6B12).

And dexamethasone)

Pharmaceutical forms and formulas:

Each bottle contains #I:

Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 100 mg.

Peridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 100 mg.

Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 5,000 mcg

Benzyl alcohol (protector) ..... 20 mg.

Vehicles c.b.p. 1 ml

Each bottle number contains:

Dexamethasone sodium pit.

equal to................................................ 0.4 mg

Dexamethasone is good

Lidocaine hydrochloride (anesthetic) 30 mg.

Vehicles c.b.p. 2 ml

Indications for treatment:

Neurology: Neurosurgery Neurology Intercostal Polyneumatitis Sciatica Neurology Radiculonoropathy Radiculonoropathy Radiculonoropathy Syndrome Radiculonoropathy Syndrome Cervical disc herniation myalgia Syndrome Lower back pain Tendonitis

Orthopedics and Traumatology: Pre- and post-operative trauma is especially indicated for the early deep treatment of acute neuritis and articular or extra articular rheumatism, where inflammation must be rapidly reduced.

Pharmaceuticals and pharmacodynamics:

Although vitamins B1, B6 and B12 are involved in the metabolism of all cells, they primarily affect the cells of the nervous system, which is why they are called neurotrophic vitamins.

Thiamine (Vitamin B1): After intramuscular administration, thiamine absorption is rapid and complete, as intestinal absorption is limited to at least 8 to 15 mg daily. Thamine is absorbed from the small intestine through two processes, active and inactive.

There is no evidence that thimerosal, which is synthesized by intestinal bacteria, is useful for ism. Tissue consumes about one milligram of thymine daily, the amount needed for daily intake.

If eaten below this amount, thymine does not appear in the urine or in small amounts. Perimidines are formed by the breakdown of thiamine molecules when the minimum daily requirement is in the form of pyrimidine or thiamine in the urine.

Effects: Thiamine is essential for the transport of carbohydrates that absorb energy (ATP) and is involved in the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurochemical mediator).

Peridoxine (Vitamin B6): Peridoxil Peridoxal and pyridoxamine are rapidly absorbed from the stomach after administration, but gastric absorption may be reduced in isolated patients. Normal serum concentration

3080 g / ml pyridoxine bran. Vitamin B6 is mainly stored in the liver and to some extent in the muscles and brain. Peridoxal and pyridoxal pits, which are important forms of vitamins found in the blood, are highly bound to protein.

In red blood cells, pyridoxine is converted to pyridoxine pit and pyridoxine is converted to pyridoxamine pit. In the liver, it is phosphorylated in pyridoxine pits.

Riboflavin is an important factor in converting pyridoxine to pyridoxal.

The environmental half-life of pyridoxine in the liver is about 15 to 20 days. Pyridoxil is oxidized which is excreted in the urine.

Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): After its administration, vitamin B12 is regularly absorbed from the intestine. In general, free vitamin B12 is an endogenous element, a glycoprotein secreted by a gene coating that is essential for its active absorption in the stomach. The complex is temporarily placed on specific receptors in the distal ileum wall before the vitamin content is absorbed into the systemic circulation. Calcium and high pH are required for the unit at the recipient site.

The internal factor transport mechanism is saturated with 1.53 g of vitamin B12, but some additional vitamins can be absorbed by the unsecured internal factor through inactive dissolution in the intestinal wall. This inactivation method is important only in the presence of more than 1 mg of vitamins.

After using small amounts of 3g of vitamin B12, the concentration of plasma can reach until the vitamin is temporarily retained in the distal wall after rinsing.

In the intestinal mucosal capsule, vitamin B12 is secreted from the vitamin B12 complex. Blood plasma contains high levels of proteins, especially transcobalamin II. Just a small amount.

It relieves tension and relaxes in such a way that all the muscle pain really works for me, relaxes the muscles and at the same time nourishes the nervous system.

Dexabion Para Que Sirve