Determine The Name For P4o10

What would P4O10 be called? 3

To clarify only 4 psprus atoms and its ten oxygen atoms. I halved it ... and found out it was probably dipentoxide. I don't know what i'm doing My chemistry teacher arrived in class on Friday.

tetraspread decaoxide

When naming compounds, just name them according to where they are located. Do not reduce the index to at least a common multiple.

Name P4o10

Compound name P4o10

Tetraprus deide. Csen is wrong !!! In Deca or any other prefix, A always replaces the first letter of the element, in this case oxygen. Google doesn't understand either.

The answer is Tetrasprus deide. The elements are named after a number, so P4 will be tetraspree and O10 will be deide. Disappears in deca because deca oxide feels weird and never goes out of hand in formulas for a year.

Technically, it is a Tetrasprus deide. However, I have heard of dippruspentooxide, or just prprepentooxide, which is not considered a professional chemical.

P4O10 is technically called tetrapspose decaoxide, but under normal circumstances it exists only as a dimer of P2O5, i.e. Pspre (V) oxide or Pspre pentoxide.

Percent oxide