Derivative Of Sin 2x

Derivative Of Sin 2x

Find W Sin2x Derivatives?

Can you help me find the Sina 2 derivative? I know this is equivalent to 2cos2x, but I don't know which step to use. The Chinese rule can't be used, just add sign 2x = 2 syncs and cast 2x = cos 2x x 2x..thanks!

update

Thanks for posting .. Now I have to do this (2x) = 2x2x with Idens Cast 2x = Coxscocks Cinxxx and Sino2x = 2xxxxx. The NO China rule still exists. Thank you very much!

You have indicated that the Chinese rule should not be used.

Applies to the following: f (x) = cos 2x = 2 sinxcosx

Use the yout roll: f (x) = d (2 syncs) / dx

= 2 (synx) + coxs (coxs))

= 2 (x square sin for square sin)

= 2 cases 2x

Derived from Sun 2X

Derivative Of Sin 2x

Derivative Of Sin 2x

Uh ... 2 squares or 2 self multiplication? A huge difference. Below are two index apps. Suggest this derivative: (sin (x)) = cos (x) (cos (x)) = sin (x) one million, assuming the corresponding words sine square and cosine square: (sin²x cos²x) = (syn²x) ( cos²x), use the rules in authority chain u = sinx, v = cosx and the connector is reduced: (u²) (v²), soup: = 2u * u 2v * v (U, v's words come from the chain Rule) Let's now correct the individual values ​​of USA and vs.: = 2 (synx) (synx) 2 (caxx) Synxcocks, answer. 2. Suppose the words are 2x: (sin (2x) cos (2x)) = (sin2x) (cos2x) In the process chain rule let you do = 2x, now subtract: = (sinu) (cosu), Using the derivative ve: = cosu * u + sinu * u, replace the same cost reduction with u: = cos (2x) * (2x) + sin (2x) * (2x), according to the elite principle : = 2xcos (2x) + 2xsin (2x), answer. What a relief from jealousy!

y = sin2x = 2 syncs

Now use the yoke roll

y = (a) b + a (b)

a = 2 sinx and b = cosx

a = 2cosx and b = sinx

y = 2cos 2 (x) 2 years 2 (x)

Kos 2x = Kos; 2x Sun; 2x ...

y = 2 (case 2 x)

y = sin2x = 2 syncs

uct principle: (uv) = uv + vu

y = 2 (synx * (synx) + caxx * caxx) = 2 (koso 2xsin 2x)

sin2x = cos 2xsin 2x

y = 2 years 2x

â PenjelasanE Explanationâ

Remember this:

y = sin [f (x)] Â'y = f (x) cos [f (x)]

y = sin2x

y = sin (2x)

y = 2cos2x

Derivative Of Sin 2x