Depoimento De Quem Emagreceu Com Topiramato

Amato (Topiramate) ...?

Emigrant !! I took 2 mg 2 tablets every 6 months, I lost 16 kg! Don't fall for any of it, it's obesity, no. Will lie, whoever drinks it will only get fat, take food if it was already under pressure person was less, not more dangerous or medicine more than fat fat, person who feels the medicine or gives effect And it has no control or is coming. With the pill, I don't send it much differently, but it should have a practical purpose before you eat. I also fed the poor in nutrition so I consulted as a Theta. Don't be afraid of Topiramate, it's a ■■■■. Someone who drinks another in the morning and another at night, I drank it. It must be at night, because I thought it gave me a little sleep.

I've already pulled it off and in my case before we're lost.

Or should you stop taking topiramate for weight gain? Can someone tell me

Amoto or Topiramo, I feel great, I lost weight and much more, my chill pain is gone! All ■■■■■ !!!!!!

Grace!

Topiramate has been identified in epilepsy.

There is a risk of damage from buds.

Immigration! Usage is correct and the dose is more than 100 mg ... I take it twice a day and must take it at night.

Remember that you need to drink plenty and dry your mouth, and drink less frequently.

Good treatment not bad treatment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !! !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Beijing

It depends on the wave you are testing ... you check with 5 different doctors and they are all scary which makes you fat, complain ... who do you trust Should? ..... Do you believe I am a doctor or not?

It's slim down, I eat Nciona. He lost 11 kg, he only needs 1 km

My 62 now with 51 pounds. I take or take 100 mg which we already face 3 to 4 months ago

Or 75 mg, in medicines that add 100 mg to the dose. Or Amto 100 mg works the same way

It depends a lot on everyone, peas I have to stop eating too many calories, I gave them up.

And it depends on each ism. Therefore, one case in each case. But it's not worth the experience

Seeing the medicine arrive is a gift, but many people fear it is a gift.

Great !! Take medicine in GARBAGE !!!!

I asked Tuva to take 250 mg of Lemotria, 100 pounds in the morning and 150 pounds in the evening. My psychiatrist suggested a higher prescription for this topiramate .. Wow I got worse, I increased it instead of reducing it, I was restless, angry, hateful, anxious ... Heard that he had sent me (Lemotor Tomria).

Amato (topiramate) ...? 3

I would like to know about this medicine Amato (topiramate). My doctor changed again and I received this, he said that it helps to lose weight and gives legitimate control, but the places I checked, I say it makes me fat.

I want to know how it helps to lose or lose weight:

Emigrant !! I took 2 25mg tablets every 6 months, I lost 16kg! Don't fall for it, you are getting fat, no one will lie, anyone who is drinking will get fat just by taking a small compressed dose of pit for that person, control the more damage it does Occurs, forward or backward. With one pill, I don't send very different, but it should have a practical goal that you've eaten before. I, as Theota, advised that the nutrition I receive should also be fed to the poor. Don't be afraid of topiramate, it's a ■■■■. Whoever drinks one morning and the other night, I drink it at night, because I thought it gave me a little sleep.

I have already taken this medicine and in my case I was very rare before.

Or should you stop taking topiramate to gain weight again? Can someone tell me

Amato or Topiramato, I think very well, I have lost weight and a lot, my pepper pain is gone! All ■■■■■ !!!!!!

Grace!

Topiramate is indicated in epilepsy.

There is a risk of damage from buds.

Immigration! It is used correctly and the dose of corn is more than 100mg ... I give it volume twice a day and it has become mandatory for me at night.

Remember to drink plenty of fluids and dry your mouth, and drink less.

Good luck in your treatment !!!!

Beijing

It depends on the wave you are examining ... you check with 5 different doctors and they are all awful, which makes you fat. Doubt ... Who should you trust? Believe it or not, am I a doctor?

It's thin, I eat Nciona. He lost 11 kg, only peas are needed.

With 62 pounds in my 62 boat. I take or take 100 mg and I experience it for 3 to 4 months before I take it.

Or 75 mg, in medicines that increase the dose to 100 mg. Or Amato 100 mg works the same way.

It depends a lot on each person, peas I have to skip eating a lot of calories, I skipped them too.

And it depends on each ism. Therefore, each case  © by case. But there is no value in experimenting.

Drugs are administered with it, but in many people I am afraid.

Great !! Eat medicine in the garbage !!!!

I asked Tava to take Lamotria 250mg, 100% in the morning and 150m in the evening. So my psychologist suggested this topiramate more .. Wow I got worse, I got nervous or not I got worse, I was upset, angry, hated .. Agiva, depressed ... Aff Light heard for it That he took it to Mandario (Lamotria) or with or with ..