Deodorant For Diabetics

Deodorant For Diabetics

Why should diabetics not use unannounced antiperspirants?

News for me I was y after my diagnosis. I don't see any side effects.

This is a new little fear. I searched for diabetes deodorants and read that the doctors found that some of the chemicals in diabetes deodorants were toxic. that's it . I have been suffering from diabetes for almost ten years and yes, I use deodorant all the time. I didn't have itching, psoriasis, hair loss or odor. Oh, and I also use my regular liquid soap and upholstery. But I have a website where you can get deodorant for diabetes and what not. I use stone, a natural deodorant. They are really effective and do not have a strong odor to mask any odor. So you can choose your fragrance whether you want it or not.

I've never heard of it. Actually, deodorant has nothing to do with diabetes / blood sugar, and I don't think that's a problem either ... it's crazy. I am also a diabetic and I have never heard of or had any problems with deodorants. I don't really care Also, I want to know if your doctor says you can't use deodorant. Because I don't really see the reason ...

My 16-year-old son consults endocrinologists, nurses, pediatricians, and diabetes educators, and none of them has ever told me not to use antiperspirants or deodorants. It's useless with these things from heaven! You use it every day and don't want to (especially now it's gone!)

I'm with you, I think there's still time, do you really want to be known as the bad girl of diabetes? Ask your doctor to tell you why he or she doesn't and then do a Google search to see if you can find other sites with the same information. I'll be glad if you find something useful.

Never heard of it before. As one person explains here, antiseptics and deodorants are different. So get a deodorant!

Maybe you have another problem that you want to avoid deodorant?

Diabetes has nothing to do with it.

I didn't hear that. I use deodorant all the time without any hassle. L Best for you

Deodorant For Diabetics

Deodorant For Diabetics

I don't know any connection, but ...

Antiperspirants are not deodorants. APs are really bad for you because they contain fluids that need to be removed and are linked to an increased risk of cancer.

Deodorant is just a fabric that makes your sweat stink after you leave Y, so wearing it will drive you crazy.

Deodorant For Diabetics

Deodorant For Diabetics

Why should diabetics not use underarm antiseptics? ۔

I have diabetes and my doctor just told me I can't use deodorant. I am 15 years old and I thought it was a girl who does not wear deodorant.

News for me I used to be y after my diagnosis. I did not see any side effects.

This is a new fear. I searched for diabetes deodorants and read that doctors found that some of the chemicals in diabetes deodorants were toxic. I have had diabetes for about ten years and yes, I use deodorant all the time. I had no itching, psoriasis, hair loss or odor. Oh, and I also use regular liquid soap and imitation liquid soap. But I have a website where you can't do diabetes. I use stone, a natural deodorant. They are really effective and do not have a strong odor to hide any odor. So you can choose the scent of your choice or not at all.

Deodorant For Diabetics