Denon Avr 590

Denon Avr 590

Denon AVR590 HDMI sound problem.

Oh

I just (yes) bought a Denon AVR590. I configured everything via HDMI. I have configured the audio (on the receiver) so that the audio decoder can play through the receiver / stereo speaker.

Sometimes (not always) when I turn on everything (decoder, receiver and television), no sound comes out of the stereo speaker. Video serves as a command for voice work, I had to turn off the receiver repeatedly. After turning it on and off, the sound works fine.

No suggestions?

According to the manual I found online (link below), there is a section on page 32 that has to change the input mode of the input source ... it usually works automatically, but if the recipient If you have trouble locating automatically, you can try setting it up. It on hdmi.

This page also explains how to decode. Auto mode can work here too, but it can force you to use PCM if the decoder is also set to audio output only in this format.

On page 27 he mentions HDMI audio output settings. When set to amp, the receiver will play audio through the attached speaker. When set to TV, TV speakers will be used. Can this setting be changed when the device is on and off?

Denon Avr 590

Denon Avr 590

Danon April 590

This page can help you.

D:

Denon AVR590 HDMI sound problem.

Oh

I just (yes) bought a Denon AVR590. I configured everything via HDMI. I have configured the audio (on the receiver) so that the audio decoder can play through the receiver / stereo speaker.

Sometimes (not always) when I turn on everything (decoder, receiver and television) there is no sound on the stereo ...

Can you post a TV and DVD mock-up and I'll tell you how to set it up? The receiver you have is more than capable, so you have a quick shuffle like input, input / output. But I need more information. Edit: Denon 1508 and 1708 receivers do not accept audio on their HDMI input for image only. (Crazy yes) You have to use optics to get your audio. It will give you the sound around you.

Danone receiver without sound

I had the same problem with my Blu-ray player. In addition to the above answers, I turned off my receiver for an hour. Everything worked fine when I reconnected.

Denon Avr 590

Denon Avr 590

Tried to disconnect Metd after checking all settings and it worked. Thank you very much.

Denon Avr 590