Definition of Deliverable:
Report or item that must be completed and delivered under the terms of an agreement or contract.
Able to be delivered.
A thing able to be provided, especially as a product of a development process.
How to use Deliverable in a sentence?
- The deliverable was to be accounted for at every stage of the shipping process with regular notifications of its location.
- Goods in a deliverable state.
- Some products are much less deliverable than others and you will have to pay more for the shipping of them.
- The companys primary method of measuring customer feedback on deliverables.
- The box was torn open and the item had undergone some damage, so we deemed it undeliverable and notified the buyer.
Meaning of Deliverable & Deliverable Definition