Delete Xfinity Account

Delete Xfinity Account

How can I clear my Xfinity Home Security activity log?

| Delete a scene

1. Log into the Xfinity Home app.
  2. On the presentation screen, tap the automation icon (colon arrow).
  3. Tap the three points in the scene you want to delete.
  4. Tap the trash can icon.

Do you also know how to clear my monitoring history on Xfinity?

Clear the history of the last visit

1. Press the last button on the remote control.
  2. Use the left or right arrow keys on the remote to highlight a channel or program and press the D button (the green diamond-shaped button at the bottom of the remote).
  3. To delete that particular channel / program, highlight this channel only and press OK.

In addition to the images above, how do I remove my Xfinity camera?

At the top right of the camera screen, tap the three dots. On the Camera Settings screen, tap Remove Camera.

Can’t see the Remove Camera button?

If you have Xfinity Home, you can use the touchscreen to remove a camera.

Simply put, can you see your browsing history on Xfinity?

Xfinity does not have this information. They only offer an internet connection. Your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) is your choice and will save your history. You need to check your browser settings.

How did you find Xfinity recently?

Watch the shows you have recently recorded

1. Press the xfinity button on the remote.
  2. Select Saved from the main menu.
  3. The latest recordings are listed under For you under Newly Recorded. Programs that you have watched or partially watched are shown in Recently viewed.

How can I clear Showtime history?

If you stopped in the middle of a recently watched program, you can pick up where you left off by clicking on it and selecting Play on any device. You can delete a recently defined title by clicking on the title and choosing Delete.

How do I remove recently viewed files?

Select Account from the drop-down menu. Go to My Profile> View Activity. You will see a list of all the programs you have seen. To remove a show or movie from the list, click the X next to the series name.

How do I remove recently watched Netflix?

Log into your Netflix account, hover your mouse over your profile icon and click on your account. In the My Profile section, click View Activity. Here you can delete all the programs you have seen so far and, if you wish, delete an entire series from your story.

How do I delete the history on my Smart TV?

With the remote:

How do I stop watching Netflix?

Scroll to My profile and press Show activity. You should see a list of all the movies and TV shows you’ve seen in chronological order. Click the X button to remove a specific app from all your devices.

Can a modem keep track of the websites visited?

In short, the answer is yes, you can see which websites I am visiting over WiFi. However, you can see the IP addresses and URLs of the websites you have visited. This is the information you need to view the content you are visiting.

Can I see the browser log on my router?

There is no direct way to access other people’s search history, even if they are logged into their home router. However, you can configure your router to save a user’s browsing history.

Is Comcast Monitoring Internet Activity?

Here are the facts: Comcast does not track our customers’ browsing software, browsing, or online history. We respect the privacy and security of our customers and will only investigate and share certain customer account information with a valid court order or other appropriate legal process, just like other ISPs do.

How can I check the Internet log on my home network?

Browsing history and buffering

Does Xfinity save history?

Comcast announced today that it has no plans to sell its personalized browsing stories to customers, but Comcast may still run personalized ads based on customers’ browsing history. Comcast, the nation’s largest Internet service provider, said it will continue to offer its customers the option to opt out of targeted advertising.

Can you talk through the Xfinity cameras?

If you have a compatible Xfinity camera, you can enable audio playback via the Xfinity Home app. Learn more about microphone and camera privacy.

How many cameras can you have with Xfinity Home?

four cameras

Delete Xfinity Account