Delete pictures from iphone

Delete pictures from iphone

What is the fastest way to delete pictures from an iPhone? The fastest way to delete photos from your iPhone's camera roll is to go to the Moments section in the Photos app and use the select button to delete entire days at once. In the Photos app, choose Years > Collections > Moments and click the radio button in the top right corner.

How do I permanently delete photos from my iPhone?

First of all, let's delete the recently deleted photos. To do this, open the Photos app on your iPhone, make sure you're in the album view, and tap "Recently Deleted." Click Select in the top right corner of the screen and select all the photos you want to delete by clicking them once. Now click on "Delete".

How to delete and recover photos on your iPhone?

1) Open the Photos app on your iPhone and click Recently Deleted Album. 2) In the next screen, click "Select" and select the photos you want to recover. 3) Click "Recover" in the lower right corner to get the photos back on your iPhone.

How do you erase photos from an iPhone?

Step 1. Launch the program on your PC and connect your iPhone.
Step 2 .Go to the Clear Private Data or Clear Deleted Files tab and scan your iPhone.
Step 3. Find and select the photos you want to delete and click the Delete Now button. After that, your photos will be completely deleted from your device.

How to delete all photos from iPhone with ease?

• Open the stock photography app from your iPhone or iPad home screen.
  • Go to the 'Photos' section of the app.
  • Make sure you are in the All Photos section as below.
  • Hold your finger and slide it diagonally from the last photo to the top left or right corner of the screen.

Can I safely delete photos from my phone?

If you want to delete photos from iPhone but don't want to lose them, you can also use iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser Win/Mac for help. It works as an iPhone file manager that allows you to manage your photos on PC/Mac as you want. Its main function is to erase data permanently. If you want your photos to be safely deleted, give it a try.

How do you delete pictures from iPhone?

Follow these steps to delete photos from iPhone. Select iPhone from the sidebar on the far left of the Image Capture app. Click a photo to select it or press Command + A to select all photos. In Image Capture, click the Delete button. When asked if you want to delete your photos, select "Delete.".

:brown_circle: How to retrieve my photos?

• Open the trash can by clicking the icon.
  • Find the photo you want to recover.
  • Right click on the item and select Reset. The photo has been restored to its original location.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to retrieve photos deleted off my iPhone?

How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone To recover deleted photos or pictures from iPhone with Recently Deleted feature, you just need to follow the steps on your iPhone: go to Photos app > click Albums > "Scroll down to find recently deleted." album deleted. Go to Recently Deleted Album > Preview Recently Deleted Photos and see if there are any photos you want to recover. Click "Select" > select the photos you want to recover > click "Recover" at the bottom right corner.

How do you delete photos from your iPhone on your computer?

Follow these steps to delete photos from iPhone photo library and save space on your iPhone. 1. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. 2. Launch iTunes on your computer. 3. Click the iPhone icon in the left pane of the iTunes window. 4. Click the Photos tab. 5. Uncheck the boxes next to the photos and albums you don't want on iPhone.

How to take all photos off iPhone?

• Step 1 : Connect iPhone to PC with 30-pin cable or Lightning cable.
  • Step 2 : Unlock the iPhone so that the device can be found on the PC.
  • Step 3 : After the device is connected to the PC, the iPhone will start installing the drivers.
  • Step 4 : And autoplay is displayed on PC. Then select the Import photos and videos option to import all your photos.
  • Step 5 : You can even view information on iPhone by selecting Computer > iPhone.

What diet has the fastest weight loss?

Certain beans and other legumes can be beneficial for weight loss. These include lentils, black beans, kidney beans, and a few others. These foods are typically high in protein and fiber, two nutrients that have been shown to cause satiety. They also contain resistant starch.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you really lose 5 pounds in 2 days?

Lose 5 pounds in two days, a healthy way to limit your sodium intake. High sodium levels cause your body to retain water. Sweat. Another great way to get rid of excess water is by sweating. Drink enough.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the most dangerous way to lose weight?

Despite all the unhealthy ways to lose weight quickly, overtraining is more likely to lead to dangerous injuries. Instead, the best approach would be to have a short, high-intensity cardio routine combined with strength training and a healthy eating plan.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to start losing weight for beginners?

• Eat more fruits and vegetables. Add vegetables to every meal.
  • Start small. Most people who give up on their weight loss goals do so because they can't achieve too many results too quickly.
  • Drinking water. More water.
  • Make healthy exchanges. Replace soda with flavored tea.
  • Eat something sweet.
  • forgive yourself
  • Don't be afraid to get started!

What is the fastest way to delete pictures from an iphone remotely

Permanently delete photos: Open Photos and touch the Albums tab. Touch the recently deleted album and then touch Select. Touch the photo or video you want to delete or touch Delete all. Click Delete again to confirm.

:brown_circle: How do I recover deleted photos or videos from my iPhone?

If you accidentally delete a photo or video, you have 30 days to recover it from the recently deleted album. When you receive your photos and videos, they are returned to your All Photos album. To recover deleted photos or videos: open "Photos" and touch the "Albums" tab. Touch the recently deleted album and then touch Select.

How to wipe data from iPhone remotely?

Click the "Devices" option at the top left corner of the screen and select the iOS device you want to remove remotely. Tap the blue icon next to your iPhone's name. A pop-up window will appear. Touch the Remote wipe option. After that, the iPhone will ask you to erase all data associated with the lost iPhone.

How do I delete a single photo or video from photos?

To delete a photo 1 Open Photos. 2 Touch All photos and select the photo or video you want to delete. 3 Click the Recycle Bin button and then click Delete Photo.

How to recover deleted photos from iPhone?

1) Click the Albums tab, then under Other albums, click Recently Deleted. 2) Click "Select" and then select the photos and videos you want to recover or delete. 3) Select "Restore" or "Delete" at the bottom of the screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you remove pictures from iPhone?

Then click Select in the top right corner of the screen and then click each Select link next to each Image Pack you want to remove. Click the "Trash" button in the lower right corner, confirm that you want to delete the images and they will be deleted. You can also batch delete photos from iPhone Moments screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to delete a picture folder on an iPhone 6?

Delete a folder of photos on iPhone 6 Open the Photos application. Select Albums at the bottom of the screen. Click the "Change" button in the top right corner of the screen. Tap the red circle to the left of the folder you want to delete. Click the red Delete button to the right of the folder name. Click the Delete Album button at the bottom of the screen to confirm the deletion.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I delete multiple photos from my iPhone?

Turn on your iPhone and tap the Photos icon on the home screen. Select "Camera Roll" or one of your albums. Tap the action icon in the top right corner, it looks like a rectangle with an arrow sticking out of it. Touch each photo you want to delete. Clicking it will hide the photo and a red circle with a check mark will appear.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover lost photos on iPhone 8?

• Establish a connection between iPhone 8 (Plus) and your computer. Install iPhone Photo Recovery on your work computer. When you
  • Scan your iPhone 8 (Plus) memory for missing images. Then check the boxes next to Camera Roll, Photo Stream, and Photo Library, and
  • Select the photos you want to recover. To recover lost photos on iPhone 8 (Plus), just tap on Camera Roll (or Photo Stream.
  • Recover lost photos. If you are happy with your choice, tap the "Restore" button at the bottom right corner of the interface, then tap

How to see deleted messages on iphone

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I delete all the photos on my iPhone?

Open My Computer and select Apple iPhone. Open the Internal Storage folder and then open DCIM. You will see the folders of photos and videos that are on the iPhone. Select all photos and/or videos (CRTLA), then press the Delete key on your keyboard, or right-click and select "Delete" as shown below.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I transfer pictures from my iPhone 8?

Method 2. Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 8/X with iTunes
Step 1 open iTunes. Make sure it is the latest version > Connect your iPhone 8/X to it.
Step 2 Click the iPhone icon > select photos > select sync photos.
Step 3 Select the folder containing the images you want to sync > Apply.

How do you erase photos from an iphone 7

If you have iTunes or iCloud backup and want to recover deleted photos from iPhone 7/7 Plus by extracting photos from backup, you can use Recover from iTunes and Recover from iCloud to try Primo iPhone Data Recovery. For more information, see How to recover deleted photos from iPhone using backup.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone?

This method only works if you just deleted photos from your iPhone camera. If you delete them from the "Recently Deleted" folder, there is no other way to recover permanently deleted photos from your device other than a backup.

How do I permanently disable live photos on my iPhone?

Check Save Settings to disable Live Photos on iPhone permanently.
Step 1 .Open the Settings app from your iPhone's home screen.
Step 2. Tap Photos & Camera.
Step 3 .Now under the camera shortcut, click on "Save Settings". Here it may appear, there are three options below.

How to retrieve deleted picture on iPhone?

• Go to the Photos app > tap on Albums > Scroll down to find the recently deleted album.
  • Open Recently Deleted Album > Preview Recently Deleted Photos and see if there are any photos you want to recover.
  • Click "Select" > select the photos you want to recover > click "Recover" in the lower right corner.

How do I deactivate my Yahoo account?

Delete an account (Yahoo!). Go to the bottom of your Yahoo! on your Yahoo! Log in to your Yahoo! Check. Enter your password to verify your identity. Enter the CAPTCHA code to prove your humanity. Click YES to configure your Yahoo! Check. After successfully deleting your account, you will see a confirmation page.

How do you terminate a Yahoo account?

Visit the Cancel your Yahoo account page (link under Resources), enter your password in the box to verify your identity, then click Cancel this account to close your Yahoo Mail account. You must know your password to close your invoice.

Recover deleted texts

How do you remove Yahoo from a computer?

Remove the control panel. If you remove the Yahoo toolbar from your computer using the Control Panel module, make sure to remove the Yahoo search bar from Internet Explorer and from your computer. Go to your computer's control panel and select Uninstall a program. Right-click the Yahoo toolbar in the list of programs and select Uninstall from the context menu.

How do you reactivate your Yahoo Mail account?

Reactivate Yahoo! Forward an email on Yahoo! reactivate. Link to email address at the bottom of the page. Log into your account at least once a month so that Yahoo! in the future.

:brown_circle: How do i permanently delete photos from my iphone 6

If restoring your photos from a recently deleted album fails, another solution is to use data recovery software to restore them from the backup file. Enigma Recovery is a perfect tool to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

Can photos really be deleted permanently?

Thanks to improvements in recovery software, photos are never permanently deleted from memory cards in cameras or mobile phones. According to him, the internet is not a steel door, as people think. There is a risk that a photo or personal information will be used on the website without your permission or knowledge.

How to delete pictures from icloud

How do I erase videos from my iPhone?

Drag the video you want to delete to the left. When you find the video you want to delete, swipe left on the screen and a red Delete button should appear to the right of the file. Delete the video. Click the red "Delete" button to delete the video from your iPhone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to permanently delete files on Windows 10?

Top 10 free programs to permanently delete files for Windows 2021. 1 1. Delete the file. WipeFile is a safe and fast program for deleting files and folders on your computer. Permanently delete files from your second hard drive. 3 3. Design. 4 4. Document Shredders. 5 5. Defeat killer.

What is the best way to erase files permanently?

WipeFile is a safe and fast program for deleting files and folders on your computer. Permanently delete files from your system, so there is no way to restore or recreate data. WipeFile contains 14 different methods for deleting files, two of which conform to US Navy standards.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is deleteddelete files permanently?

Permanently Delete Files is a file shredding program that permanently deletes files from your PC using the AR38019 deletion schemes from the US Army, US Department of Defense, Germany VSITR, and B Schneier.

:brown_circle: How do I securely delete files and folders?

On the left, click File Information and browse to the files and folders you want to safely delete. Shift or Ctrl are compatible with multiple selection. There are 6 deletion algorithms, from random skip or zero skip to 35 passes, and the ability to rename files up to 9 times to reduce the chances of file name recovery (default is 3).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I permanently delete files from my hard disk?

To delete files, right-click the file or folder and choose Delete from the drop-down menu. Click Yes to confirm the deletion. You can also click the file or folder icon and drag it to the trash can on your desktop. Keep deleting files until you have deleted all unnecessary files from the external hard drive.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can one permanently delete files from a desktop computer?

How To Permanently Delete Files From Windows 10 The first thing you need to do is go to your PC desktop. Right click on the trash can. Click the Properties button. In the properties, select the drive from which you want to permanently delete files.

How do you restore permanently deleted files?

Follow these steps: Select the desired folder. Right click on it. Select the Restore previous version option. Windows will register earlier versions. Permanently delete files or folders with date and time stamp. Select the last click on "Restore".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there way to delete permanently "recoverable" files?

The first step is to download and install iSumsoft FileZero. After installing the software, run it and follow the on-screen instructions. Now that you are in the program, the next step is to click the Add button in the lower left corner.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to discontinue Facebook permanently?

• Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook. Click Options & Privacy > Options.
  • Click on your Facebook info on the left and on the right, disable and delete.
  • Click "Delete Account" to delete your Facebook account permanently.

How do I Quit Facebook permanently?

Step 1 : Click the "Send" button.
Step 2 :
Step 3 : This is the last step to confirm. You must click Accept and your account will be deactivated for a maximum of 14 days and permanently deleted after 14 days. Tips for permanently deleting your Facebook account. Stop using Facebook mobile.

How do temporarily deactivate Facebook?

To temporarily deactivate your Facebook account, go to Settings > Security > Deactivate Account in your browser. You can also deactivate your account using the Facebook mobile app. Go to Settings > Account Settings > Security > Deactivate Account.

Iphone favorites

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to delete Facebook account permanently or temporarily?

• Go to your settings page. You can also click the arrow in the top right corner and access your settings from there:
  • On the left side of the page, you will see a list of available settings.

How can I recover deleted photos from my iPhone?

How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 1) Open "Photos" on the home screen. 2) Click the "Albums" tab in the lower right corner of the menu. 3) Next, you'll want to scroll to the bottom of the first album icon grid to find the square trash can icon, which should be right above your own My Album tab. Click Recently Deleted.

How do I factory reset an iPhone?

To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose Erase All Content and Settings. After entering the password, a warning box will appear where you can erase the data from iPhone (or iPad) in red.

:brown_circle: Can Apple recover deleted photos?

Starting with iOS 8, Apple has added a new recently deleted album to the Photos app. Photos you've deleted from the camera roll are kept for 30 days. You can check and recover recently deleted photos.
Step 1. Go to Photos app > tap on Albums > scroll down a bit and tap on Recently Deleted Album.

How do you recover deleted pictures from a memory card?

Connect the removable memory to the system using a USB cable or a card reader. Download, install and run the SD card recovery tool. Once the card is recognized, follow the simple recovery steps below. Once the lost photos are displayed in preview mode, select them and put them back in the right place.

How do you transfer pictures from memory card to computer?

Open "My Computer" and locate the removable disk. Your SD card should appear and allow you to access it from your computer. Now you can transfer all the photos from the SD card to your computer by clicking and dragging them to the desired folder, or by copying and pasting them to save them to the SD card.

:brown_circle: How do you get photos from a memory card?

Insert the memory card into your computer or USB memory card reader. A dialog should appear asking what you want to do with the media and select View files. If you don't see the dialog box, select Start, Menu, My Computer, and under Devices with removable storage, double-click the memory card.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover data from a corrupt memory card?

1) Run the DiskGenius memory card recovery program on your PC and connect the memory card to this PC. 2) Select a memory card in DiskGenius and click the "File Recovery" button to start a full scan. 3) Preview the found files and restore them to your computer.

Snapchat pictures

How do I recover permanently deleted photos on my iPhone?

After deleting a photo, here's how to get it back with Photos: Go to iPhone's main menu. Select the Photos app. Select the Recently Deleted folder. Touch the image you want to recover and then touch "Recover".

:brown_circle: How to recover Photos from iPhone without passcode?

Select your iPhone in iTunes and choose the most suitable backup to restore. You can now access your iPhone without a passcode, but you can set up a new one as usual. iTunes backup images are also restored in iPhone Photos app.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone without Disk Drill?

If you cannot access Mac OS X and cannot use Disk Drill to recover deleted photos from your iPhone, you can use Wondershare, a Windows data recovery application that can recover deleted photos from any iOS device.
Step 1 : Download Run the downloaded installation file and follow the installation instructions.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do photos go when you delete them from your iPhone?

When you delete a photo, it is moved to your recently deleted album. They stay there for 30 days and then they are gone forever. If you add photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through iTunes, you can't delete them directly from your device in the Photos app. Learn how to delete photos from iTunes.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to recover deleted photos from computer for free?

• Run Recoverit on your computer. After downloading, double click the Wondershare Recoverit icon on your desktop to launch the program.
  • Select a hard drive.
  • Scan deleted photos from your computer.

:brown_circle: How do I recover Photos from my PC?

Step 1 : Launch the Remo Recover program on your Windows computer and select the "Recover Photos" option on the Start screen.
Step 2 : Select "Recover Lost Photos" option and proceed with the recovery process.
Step 3 : Then select the drive from which you want to recover images and click the "Next" button to start the scanning process.

Is there a completely free photo recovery program?

• Restore Pandora. Pandora Recovery is a free and easy-to-use small photo recovery software.
  • Smart data recovery.
  • Tenor shares free data recovery.
  • ICare free data recovery.
  • Remo download the free version.
  • PhotoRec.
  • Brilliant restoration.
  • Orion file recovery.
  • Free version of Data Trace Recovery.
  • DataRecovery.

:brown_circle: How to recover corrupted photos?

• Download corrupted photo recovery software if you want to recover damaged photos from digital media.
  • Choose a location. A new window will open with all your drives (internal and external).
  • Recover Corrupted Photos

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to back up and restore photos on iPhone?

• open iTunes.
  • Use an original Apple cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
  • Select the Restore Backup option.
  • Choose the most suitable backup.
  • Click "Restore" and wait for the restore process to complete.

How do you backup pictures from your iPhone?

Back up iPhone photos with iTunes: First, open iTunes (latest version) and connect iPhone to PC. In iTunes, tap your iPhone and tap Photos on the left. Click "Sync Photos" and select the desired folder. Finally, select All Photos and Albums or Selected Albums.

How do I recover Photos from stolen iPhone?

Recover photos from stolen iPhone by extracting photos from backups you made without having the iPhone stolen from you. Support to recover iTunes photos and iCloud backup without restoring. In addition to photos, you can also recover messages, contacts, notes and more from a backup of a stolen iPhone.

Will restoring iPhone delete photos?

Recover opened photos from recently deleted albums on your iPhone. This is a white app with a colorful scroll. Click on Albums. It is located in the lower right corner of the screen. Scroll down and tap the recently deleted album. All the photos you've deleted in the last 30 days are saved here. Click Select.

Stop navigation

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the best Advanced Photo Recovery software?

• Disk Drill (Windows and Mac) Disk Drill is a flexible and reliable photo recovery application that offers users a free trial.
  • Recuva (Windows) Recuva is available as a free tool and also has a paid professional version.
  • PhotoRec (Windows, Mac and Linux) PhotoRec is a free tool that supports lost photo recovery for more than 480 file types.

What is the best software to recover deleted photos?

The best software to recover deleted photos: Data Recovery Suite. Who is from Binary Biz. It is a program that allows you to recover your data.

What is the best free digital photo software?

GIMP. Often touted as the best free Photoshop alternative, the GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is an open source application that relies on a community of volunteer developers to provide service and support. In this case, the day laborer becomes a teacher. Photoshop Express.

How can I recover deleted photos from my PC?

Steps to Recover Deleted Pictures -
Step 1 : Download, install and run the program to recover deleted images on your system.
Step 2 : Select "Recover Photos" on the home screen.
Step 3 : Click the "Recover Deleted Photos" button.
Step 4 : Select the logical drive from which you want to restore the image.

How do i request a friend on facebook

:brown_circle: How to recover deleted photos from Windows 10?

• Download and install Disk Drill.
  • Launch Disk Drill.
  • Select the storage device from which you want to recover deleted photos.

How do I Erase my iPhone?

Erase iPhone to remove all content and settings from storage. For example, erase the data on an iPhone before selling or transferring it. If you want to keep your content and settings, back up your iPhone before erasing it. You can remove the iPhone from the settings. If you can't open Settings, you can erase iPhone using your computer.

How to delete photos from recently deleted album on iPhone?

You need to remove those deleted photos from the recently deleted album again. Let's see how to do it.
Step 1 : Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
Step 2 : Go to the album view by touching the bottom of the screen. Select "Recently Deleted".
Step 3 : Select the photos you want to delete from iPhone by clicking "Select" in the top right corner.

How long does it take to delete photos from iCloud Photos?

They are permanently deleted after 30 days. If you use iCloud Photos and delete photos and videos from one device, the photos and videos will be deleted from your other devices. If you add photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by connecting your device to your computer, you can't delete them directly from your device in the Photos app.

How to recover my eyes only pictures on snapchat

How do you erase photos from an iphone 6

How to delete batch of photos from iPhone directly 1. Launch Photos application on iPhone 6 Plus. 2. Click "Camera Roll" and click the "Select" button in the top right corner. 3. Select the photos and delete them by clicking the "Trash" button in the lower right corner. 4. Tap "Delete 12 Photos" to confirm that you want to delete your photos.

:brown_circle: How to turn off live photos on iPhone ?

• Open the Settings app.
  • Click Camera > Save Settings.
  • Make sure the switch next to Live Photos is turned on.

:brown_circle: How to delete pictures from iphone from computer

To delete multiple photos at once, click the Share button in the top-right corner of the screen, which is shaped like a square with an arrow pointing to the right. Click on each photo to select it and then click the Delete button to delete them all at once.

:brown_circle: How do you recover deleted iPhone Pictures?

Start recovering deleted photos from iPhone. Once everything is ready. Just click the "Recover" icon to perform the recovery and find all verified iPhone photos. A window will appear where you can configure the folder to save the recovered photos. Once you've done that, just click "Save" and this software will do the rest for you.

Facetime photos

How do I delete photos from my iPhone 4S camera?

If you want to erase iPhone 4S data directly from your phone, go to Photos -> Camera, you will see an arrow in the top right corner of the screen pointing to the top right corner. From there, select the photos you want to delete and then click "Delete" in the lower right corner. I'm surprised you left so quickly.

How do I delete photos from my iPhone from iTunes?

If you add photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through iTunes, you can't delete them directly from your device in the Photos app. Learn how to delete photos from iTunes. Open the Photos app. Touch the photo or video you want to delete. Tap > Delete Photo.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where do deleted photos go on iPhone?

Check the recently deleted folder on your iPhone. If your iPhone is running iOS 10 or later, the deleted photos will be moved to the Recently Deleted folder, where they will remain on your iPhone for 30 days. To check this folder: Open the Photos app on your iPhone. In the lower right corner, click Albums.

How to delete pictures from iphone using itunes

Using iTunes Open iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer. Click on the iPhone icon. Click Photos. Turn on "Sync Photos". It's at the top of the right panel. Click the Copy photos from drop-down menu. Select a folder or application to sync. Click All Photos and Albums. Click Apply.

Delete instagram post

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I delete photos synced to my iPhone?

Steps to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone without iTunes Download and install iMyFone on your computer. And connect your iPad/iPhone device to your computer with a USB cable. Go to the Photos tab. On the preview page, select the photos you want to delete. Click the "Delete" button in the top menu.

:brown_circle: How to transfer photos to iTunes?

1) Connect your device to your computer. 2) In the iTunes application on your PC, click the device button in the top left corner of the iTunes window. 3) Click Photos. 4) Select "Sync Photos" and then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu. If you don't see Sync Photos, you're using iCloud Photos to share photos and you can't sync photos with it.

How to delete all pictures from iPhone?

1) Open the Photos app and click Select. 2) Click on each photo or video you want to delete. 3) Tap > Delete photos.

How To Change Profile Picture On Facebook

delete pictures from iphone