Delete Kik Account

Delete Kik Account

Can I delete my cook account?

Hi ivy

To deactivate your account:

1. Go to Settings> Your Account> Reset Cake Messenger.

2. Delete the app from your laptop.

a. Ask a cake friend to send you a message (the one you left out). You will receive an email from Cake Support informing you that there is no read message. At the end of this email, you'll find a link to deactivate your account.

This email may take a few days to arrive. If you log in to your account to receive the unsubscribe link, your email will be canceled and your account will remain active.

Delete Kik Account

Delete Kik Account

Can I delete my Kick account? 3

Can I delete my Kick account? What to do if you need to quit? I have it on my coil.

Hi ivy

To deactivate your account:

1. Go to Settings> Your Account> Reset Kik Messenger.

2. Delete the app from your laptop.

3. Ask a Kickstarter friend to send you a message (you left it on Kickstarter). You will receive an email from KickSupport informing you that there is an unread message. At the end of this email, you will receive a link to deactivate your account.

This email may take a few days to arrive. If you log in to your account to receive these subscribe links, your email will be canceled and your account will remain active.

Delete the kick.

Disable kick

I find it easy: open the confirmation email and click the button that says you haven't subscribed to the email list and it will say that your account is inactive. I pressed to see what happened because I didn't want mine anymore and it worked.

Delete Kik Account