Delete history on iphone

Delete history on iphone

How do you erase history on iPhone? Tap a navigation option. The history section appears at the top of the screen. Click "Clear Device History" to clear your search history. Note that this will only clear your app's search history.

How to delete all Internet history on the iPhone?

1) Launch the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad. 2) Scroll down and you will see a plus sign (3 dots), click on it. Then click "History" on the clock icon. 3) Click "Clear browsing data" and make sure your browsing history is selected. 4) Click Clear Browsing Data > Clear All > Done.

How to permanently delete call history from iPhone?

• Download and install Data Eraser.
  • Plug in your iPhone and open Data Eraser after launching the toolbox.
  • In the blue tab on the left, select "Clear private data" and check the file types you want to delete before clicking the "Start" button.

How do you erase iPhone history?

Chrome browsing history Open the Chrome app. Press the Menu button (⋮) and select Settings. Touch the "Privacy" option. Click "Clear browsing history" to delete your browsing history. Click Clear All to clear all browsing data. Touch Clear Saved AutoComplete Data to clear AutoComplete data.

How to delete history on phone

How do I erase history on my iPhone?

From the iPhone home screen, tap the Settings icon. From the Preferences menu, select the Safari tab. Look for the "Clear History" and "Clear Cookies and Data" options. If you just want to clear your recent searches, click the Clear History button.

How do you clear browsing history on an iPhone?

To access: Tap the Safari icon on your iPhone to open the app. Click the bookmark icon at the bottom of the Safari screen. At the top of the bookmarks screen, tap the Clock tab to open your browsing history. If you want to delete everything in the history, click "Delete" at the bottom of the screen.

:brown_circle: How to clear cache on iPhone?

To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari and click Clear History and Website Data. Clearing Safari history, cookies, and browsing data will not affect your autocomplete information. To clear cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then click Clear All Website Data.

How do you clear your cell phone history?

Press the menu button on your phone to open a list of web browser options. Scroll down and select "Settings" or "Options" depending on the make and model of your phone. Look for cache or history options. To access it, press the OK button on your phone. Choose the option to clear or clear your cache.

How do you delete search history on an iPhone?

From the iPhone home screen, tap the Settings icon. From the Preferences menu, select the Safari tab. Look for options that clear history and read cookies and data. To clear only recent searches, click the Clear History button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you Delete browsing history on an iPhone?

Select the History folder. If you don't have any websites in your favorites, iPhone automatically switches to the History folder. Click the Delete button in the lower left corner. Press the red button that says Clear history. You have successfully deleted your browsing history on your iPhone.

How do I clear data from my iPhone?

Deleting data from iPhone manually is not rocket science and you can follow these steps to do it. On your iPhone, tap Settings. Find iCloud. Click Storage & Backup. From the menu, select Manage Storage. Consultation with documents and data and with each request. Click 'Change' in the top left corner. Finally, click "Delete All" to delete all documents.

How do you clear history on MacBook?

Step 1. Open Safari on your Mac, click the History button in the menu.
Step 2. From the drop-down menu, select Clear History and Website Data. A confirmation window will appear. You can delete the history of the past hour, today, today and yesterday or the entire history.
Step 3. Click the Clear button to clear your Safari history on Mac.

How do you clear all history?

In the horizontal navigation menu at the top of the window, click Tools. Click on "Clear New History". Select Today from the Delete period drop-down menu. Click the Clear Now button to clear today's history. Click the wrench icon. Click Clear browsing data.

How do you delete all of your history?

To delete all or part of your browsing history, proceed as follows: Open Internet Explorer by clicking the "Start" button. Click the Tools button, select Security, and click Clear Browsing History. Check the box next to each information category you want to remove. Click the "Delete" button.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I delete all files on a Mac?

Option-click the File menu at the top of the screen, then select the Instant Clear option. The selected files will be deleted from your Mac immediately. Deleting this file is irretrievable and you cannot recover these files on your Mac under any circumstances.

How to delete all internet history on the iphone 6

First of all, let's delete the recently deleted photos. To do this, open the Photos app on your iPhone, make sure you're in the album view, and tap "Recently Deleted." Click Select in the top right corner of the screen and select all the photos you want to delete by clicking them once. Now click on "Delete".

My phone history

How do I delete voicemail on my iPhone 6?

Delete a voicemail message on iPhone. Click the phone icon and then click Voicemail in the lower right corner. You will be directed to the voicemail menu where you will see all your voicemail messages. Touch the voicemail message you want to delete and the option to delete will appear.

How do I delete iBooks from my iPhone 6?

Click on iBooks, go to the Books section and click the Select button in the top right corner. Click on the books to select them and a delete button will appear in the top left corner. Click on it and it will ask if you want to remove the device or all devices connected to your iCloud account from that device.

:brown_circle: How to clear history on iPad?

• Click the menu button at the bottom of the screen (the menu is in the top right corner if you're using an iPad):
  • Click on Library.
  • Touch the history field to view the websites you have visited.
  • Click Clear Recent History
  • Select the period you want to delete.

How do you clear browsing history on iPad?

Safari Open iPad preferences. This gray gear app can usually be found on your home screen. Scroll down and tap Safari. This is about a third of the settings page. Scroll down and click on 'Clear history and website data'. It's at the bottom of the Safari menu. If prompted, click Remove.

How do you delete search history on iPad?

How to clear search history on iPad: 1. Go to "Settings" on the home screen. 2. Click on "Safari". 3. Scroll down a bit on the right side until you see the "Clear history, clear cookies and clear cache" section.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you clear browsing data on an iPad?

Follow these instructions to clear your browsing and web browsing history on iPad. Open the Settings app from your home screen and tap Safari. Scroll down and tap Clear history. From this screen you can also delete all cookies and data and put Safari in private browsing mode. Open the Chrome app and tap the three bars in the top right corner.

How can I clear my recent computer history?

• On your computer, go to Settings > Privacy.
  • On the privacy dashboard webpage, click Activity History.
  • The Activity History page separates the collected data using several filters, including: Cortana voice commands (and voice commands from applications that use the Windows speech service) Search
  • Now you can delete the desired items.

:brown_circle: How to clean up the history on a computer?

• Open Chrome on your computer.
  • Click the More icon in the top right corner.
  • Click on History.
  • Click Clear Browsing Data on the left. A box appears.
  • Select the amount of history you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
  • Check the boxes for the information you want to delete in Chrome, including your browsing history. Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete.

How to delete youtube search history

How do you clean your computer history?

How to clear history on a computer. Often a web address is entered in the Tools menu at the top of the toolbar. In the "Tools" section, look for "Internet Options" and click on it. Delete your temporary internet history.

How do you delete history from your computer?

If your browser is Internet Explorer, go to the Internet and go to the main menu on the Tools tab. Select "Internet Options" and go to the "General" tab in the context menu. Find the "History" section and click "Delete." The computer will ask you to delete it.

How do you erase the history on Google Chrome?

If you just want to clear your Chrome history, do the following: Click the menu button in the top right corner. Select Library. You will enter a new menu. Select History. This will show additional options and then your browsing history. Select Clear Recent History to open the Clear All History dialog box.

How to remove chrome better history?

• Open the Chrome app on your iPhone or Android.
  • Touch the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen, then touch History.
  • Your browsing history is displayed as a list.
  • You will be redirected to a page with options to clear your browsing history.

How do i clear the cache on my phone

How to recover the deleted history in Google Chrome?

Recover Deleted Google Chrome History Launch and open Chrome, then enter My Activity in the search bar. Search to sign in to your Google account. This will open an interface to view the deletion history in Chrome. Select the correct link and open it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you clear your browsing history?

Google Chrome for desktop. To clear your browsing history in Chrome, Windows, macOS, or Linux, click the three-dot menu > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data. Google Chrome on Android or iOS. To clear your browsing history in Google Chrome on Android or iOS, touch Menu > Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data. Safari on iOS. To clear your browsing history in Safari on iPhone or iPad, you need to go to the Settings app. Mozilla Firefox. To clear your Firefox browser history on the desktop, click Menu > History > Clear. Microsoft Edge. To clear your browsing history in Microsoft Edge, tap Menu > Settings > Choose what to delete. You can also press Ctrl + Shift + Delete to access these options. Safari on Mac To clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac, choose History > Clear History in Safari. Internet Explorer. To clear your browsing history in Internet Explorer, click Menu > Security > Clear Browsing History or press Ctrl + Shift + Del.

:brown_circle: How do I completely delete my browsing history?

Click Clear Browsing Data to see a list of items that can be deleted. To completely clear your browsing history, tick all the boxes and click Clear Browsing Data. Restart your browser and see if the history has been cleared by clicking the down arrow at the bottom of the address bar.

How can I Delete browsing history Windows 10?

• Open a new Edge browser.
  • In the top right corner, tap Three dots and then Settings.
  • In the menu on the left, click Privacy & Services.
  • Scroll down to Clear browsing data and click Choose what to clear.
  • Select a time range from the drop-down list, uncheck the other options and simply exit your browsing history. Then click the "Remove Now" button.

Recent searches on google from this phone

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you turn off browsing history?

How to deactivate your browsing history. For Internet Explorer users, go to Internet Options and then click the General tab. In the pop-up menu under Browsing history, click Settings and days to leave the pages in the history at 0. To check if the new settings work, visit the website, log out of your browser, and then log back in.

:brown_circle: How do you clear your Yahoo Search history?

Mobile connection to. with Yahoo! The account whose history you want to delete. Search with. Scroll down on the results page and click on 'Settings'. Touch the Manage history link. Delete an item by clicking the trash can. Clear all your search history by clicking the Clear History button.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Delete my Yahoo browsing history?

Click the History button at the top of Yahoo! browser. A history window opens on the left side of the window. Click the >> button (double arrow) at the top of the History window and select Delete from the drop-down menu. Click Yes when prompted to confirm the deletion.

:brown_circle: How do you clear search history?

• In Internet Explorer, click the Favorites button.
  • Select the History tab and choose how you want to view your history by choosing a filter from the menu. extinguishing

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you get rid of search history?

Click the Search History link on the left side of the window. Click the CHANGE HISTORY heading to see a list of available options. Click the Remove link. Click the Yes, I want to delete all my search history link. JavaScript and cookies must be enabled in your browser to properly clear Bing's search history.

How do you clear Internet browser history?

When Internet Options are open, you will see that under the General tab there is a category for Browsing History. Click the "Delete." button. You will be presented with the following options, which allow you to clear various aspects of your browsing history. At the very least, you probably want to clear your temporary files and history.

How do I delete Google search history on iPhone?

Scroll down the screen by sliding your finger vertically on the screen. Press the Data Protection item. Click the "Clear History" item to clear your Google history. If prompted, click Yes to confirm your choice. Repeat these steps for cookies to delete saved images or websites.

:brown_circle: How do you clear browsing data on iPhone?

• Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your iPhone.
  • When the iPhone appears in SafeEraser, select DELETE DELETED FILES.
  • Choose one of the 3 security levels, it is recommended to use the high level (3 times).
  • Enter the required deletion to confirm and all deleted data on your iPhone will be completely deleted.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to delete all internet history

Method 1 of 8: Chrome on the desktop Open Google Chrome. It is a red, green, yellow and blue ball. This icon is located in the top right corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear. Select More tools. It's at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Click Clear browsing data. Select the time period you want to delete. Make sure your browsing history is verified. Click CLEAR Browsing Data.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do delete individual websites on history?

How to selectively clear your browsing history from Google Chrome. In Chrome, you can choose which websites to remove from your browsing history by checking the box. Internet Explorer. Click the Internet Explorer star icon and then select History to delete individual web pages. Mozilla Firefox.

How do you clear browsing history on Internet Explorer?

Clear your browsing history in Internet Explorer: Open an Internet Explorer browser window. Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete to open the Clear Browsing History window. Check the boxes for the data you want to delete. Click the "Delete" button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I erase data from my iPhone?

Follow these steps to clear iPhone data: Find and launch the Settings app, select General from the list of options, select Reset after scrolling down. In the pop-up window, select "Erase All Content and Settings". Click "Erase iPhone" option to erase iPhone data.

Can you get virus on iphone

:brown_circle: How do I clear search history on an iPhone?

Click the "Clear All" button at the top right corner of the application screen and select "Clear Device History". All search history of Google search app will be cleared from the memory of your iPhone device.

How do I clear my call history on my iPhone?

Go to the call history on your iPhone and delete it. You can view your call history and delete all your recent calls or only specific calls on your iPhone. To clear or clear your call history, do the following: Open the Phone application and tap Recent. Click Edit. To clear all call history, touch Clear and then touch Clear all recent calls.

How to delete individual call record on iPhone?

How to delete an individual call recording on iPhone. Open the phone app from the home screen. Tap the Recents tab at the bottom to view your call logs. Click Edit in the top right corner, then click the red button next to the individual call record you want to delete.

How to clear missed calls on Android phone?

Step 1 : Go to "Recent", then click "All" and then "Edit".
Step 2 : Press the minus key and then Delete.
Step 3 : Repeat the process to delete more calls, then press Done when done. Sometimes you just need to delete missed calls for reasons you know best. The steps are the following:

How to easily erase data from iPhone/iPad?

Step 1 : Download and install Data Eraser.
Step 2 : Connect your iPhone and open Data Eraser after launching the Toolkit.
Step 3 : In the blue tab on the left, select "Clear private data" and check the file types you want to delete before clicking the "Start" button.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to delete FaceTime call records on iPhone?

Click Edit in the top right corner, then click the red button next to the individual call record you want to delete. You can also swipe right on any call record and press the Delete key on the left to delete the call record. Part 4. How to Delete FaceTime Call Logs on iPhone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to delete call history

To clear or clear your call history, do the following: Open the Phone application and tap Recent. Click Edit. To clear all call history, touch Clear and then touch Clear all recent calls. To delete a specific call, tap and then tap Delete.

How do I delete call history from messenger?

In the contact list for the messaging program, click Messaging Program Settings. Click Chat history. Click the View Conversation History button. In the Conversation History window, select the type of conversation history you want to delete from the Show all drop-down list. Check one of the boxes next to the message or call you want to delete.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Delete my call history in my car?

Proceed as follows: Outgoing Call Log: Use the Tuner button to clear the call log from the phone menu. Incoming call log: Use the Tuner button to clear the call log, then select incoming calls. Missed calls: From the phone menu, select Clear call history and then select Missed calls.

What's in the iPhone 7 call history settings?

In fact, there are many features in the iPhone 7's call log settings that you generally wouldn't use, but there are a few features that may come in handy at some point. Let's see what's in the settings: 1. Block specific numbers: Tap the phone icon on the home screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Delete my Search History from Yahoo?

Clear all your search history by clicking the Clear History button. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete your entire history. Click Turn off history to prevent future tracking. Yahoo! no longer saves search history.

:brown_circle: How do I delete a call from my call history?

Delete a call from your history Open the Phone app on your device. Click Recent. Tap a number or contact. Tap Call details. Click on "Trash" at the top.

How do i cancel an app subscription

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I edit or Delete my Search history?

Click the Settings button (gear icon) that appears in the top right corner of the results page. Click on "Settings". Click on your search history. From this menu, you can do any of the following: Remove specific entries from your search history. Click on the little trash can icon. Clear all search history Click Clear history.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I add a number to my contacts from call history?

To add a number from the call log to your contacts, touch Add to contact or Create new contact. Delete calls from your history. Open the Phone app on your device. Click Recent. Tap a number or contact. Tap Call details.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to delete call logs on iPhone?

To delete a call recording on iPhone, open the Phone app from the home screen. Tap the Recents tab at the bottom to view your call logs. Click Edit in the top right corner, then click the red button next to the individual call record you want to delete.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you delete recent calls on Skype?

Recent Skype calls are not deleted. Try the following steps to resolve this issue: 1. Close Skype. 2. Press and hold the Skype application and then press the red X button to uninstall it. 3. Restart your phone. 4. Download and install Skype. 5. Log in to your account and try to delete the chat again.

How to block unknown calls on iphone

How to clear Skype history?

• Open the main Skype window, then click Tools in the menu bar and select Options. Screenshot Nicole Cozma / CNET
  • Click IM & SMS in the menu on the left. In the loaded box in the lower right corner, click Show advanced settings.
  • Next to Keep gradient for line there is a button to clear the gradient, click on it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to delete Skype chat history from Windows Phone?

Bonus: How to Completely Clear Your Skype Chat History Download and run Stellar BitRaser for File on your Windows computer for free. Navigate to the Select App Tracking option and select the Chat App option. Select the Skype option and click on the chat history you want to edit. Click the Clear Now button to start a full cleanup of your Skype chat history.

Can I completely delete Skype contact?

Delete Skype contacts. Just go to your contact list and find the name of the contact you want to delete. Right click on the name and select the option Remove from contacts. Confirm the deletion. Note that the deleted contact will continue to appear in the Recent tab even if a question mark appears indicating that it will be removed from your phonebook.

Delete call history yahoo messenger

Clear your Yahoo Messenger call history. On Mac By default, Yahoo! Messenger archives the message history of the current session until you log out. At the end of this session, the message file is deleted. To change Messenger file settings, select Yahoo! Messenger > Settings > Messages. You can delete your archived messages by selecting the message and clicking the Delete button.

How to see deleted messages on iphone

:brown_circle: How do I clear my call history and call history?

Open the Phone app, tap Recent calls to see a list of recent calls, tap Edit. Clear all call history or delete a specific call. To clear all history, tap Clear and then Clear All Recently Used Items. To delete a call, click the Delete button and then click Delete. You can also delete specific calls by swiping left on the call and pressing the Delete key.

How do I view my call history on my iPhone?

You can view your call history and delete all your recent calls or only specific calls on your iPhone. Open the Phone app and tap Recent Calls to see a list of recent calls. Click Edit.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I see my recent calls on Android?

To view my recent calls on Android 1 Open the Phone app on your device. 2 Touch Recent.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you clean your browser history?

Follow these steps to clear your browsing history using the Clear History feature: Clear your boot history. Click on "Clear Browser" Click on a browser to clear its history. When you click on a browser, clearing the history reveals all options associated with that browser. Review the options and click Clear.

How to undelete text messages on iphone

How do I clear my browser history?

To clear your browsing history on Chrome, Windows, Mac, or Linux, click the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of your browser, hover over More tools, and select Clear browsing data. You can also press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open this screen in Windows, or press Command + Shift + Del on Mac.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Does clearing your browser history really delete it?

• Clearing your browsing history will delete your history from the History tab in Chrome and prevent Chrome from re-suggesting websites you've previously visited.
  • Download history clears the logs on the download tab.
  • Cached files can help fix some issues with outdated cached data that prevent websites from loading (or failing to load) correctly.

How do I Erase my Google history?

Clear all Google search history on the web. Go to Google's search results page. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the Google search results page. Click Web Search History. Click the gear icon again and select "Settings". Click the "Remove All" link.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Clear History from my Google search?

To quickly clear your Google search history from the last 15 minutes: Open the Google application on your device. Tap your profile avatar. Under Last 15 minutes, click Delete. You will receive a confirmation page that says Delete Search History from your Google Account. Changes will be shown soon. And a Cancel button in case you change your mind.

Delete yahoo

:brown_circle: How do I clear my Google location history?

If you only want to delete location data for a specific day, time period or location, you can use the Google Location History website: Visit Select days from the calendar on the left. Under the calendar, tap "Clear this day's history.".

:brown_circle: How to clear your Google search history permanently?

You should return to the Google site and application history page. Again, on this page, the first port of call is the vertical ellipse (⋮) in the top right corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear. A box will appear with options to uninstall applications and web actions: then select.

:brown_circle: How do I completely clear browsing history?

Part 2: Clear History with Eraser Software Download and launch Stellar BitRaser for File on your Windows computer for free. Go ahead and select the Internet Activity option which you can find in the panel on the left side of the screen. Select a browser from the list provided by the program to clear your browsing history and click "Clear Now".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you turn on browsing history?

1 Open Internet Explorer. Click "Tools" and then "Internet Options". In the "Browsing History" section, click the "Settings" button. Take a look at the next section titled "History". In the "Days that pages have been kept in history" field, replace "20" with "0". Restart Internet Explorer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you permanently Delete browsing history?

Launch Internet Explorer and click the "Tools" icon in the top right corner of the page. Click Internet Options from the drop-down menu, then click Delete in the Browsing History section. Select the items you want to remove from the history and then click Remove.

:brown_circle: How do I clear my history on Google Chrome?

Select Menu > Settings > Privacy to clear your browsing history from Google Chrome. You can choose from four options: Clear Browsing History, Clear Cache, Clear Cookies, Clear Saved Passwords, or you can simply clear everything by selecting Clear All. To view and delete individual pages, enter chrome: history in the address bar.

How to clear Chromebook history?

• Open Chrome on your computer.
  • Click the More icon in the top right corner.
  • Click on History.
  • Click Clear Browsing Data on the left. A box appears.
  • Select the amount of history you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
  • Check the boxes for the information you want to delete in Chrome, including browsing history. Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete.

:brown_circle: How to clear Google Chrome most visited website history?

• Open Google Chrome.
  • Just press Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard. The "Clear browsing data" page should open on your screen. The list should appear on your screen.
  • Select all items in the list and click the Clear Data button.

Iphone favorites

What is clear history?

Clear History is a powerful and free Windows desktop application for clearing your computer's search history. It is a comprehensive program that is much better than most commercial programs.

:brown_circle: How do you clean Firefox history?

Open the Firefox browser by double clicking the icon. Click the menu icon in the top right corner, click the History button, and then click Clear Recent History. If the menu bar is enabled, you can also just click the History menu and click Clear Recent History from there.

How do you erase history in Firefox?

Firefox Click on Firefox. Open the program and click on the orange Firefox button in the top left corner. Hover over the story. When you click on Firefox, a menu will appear. Click Clear Recent History. This reveals your compensation options. Choose your time slot. Choose how much you want to clear the history. Choose what to delete.

:brown_circle: How do you clear browsing history in Firefox?

Press the Library button, then press the menu button, press History, then press. Select the amount of history you want to delete: Click the drop-down menu next to Time period to delete to select the amount of history you want Firefox to delete. Finally, click on the "Remove Now" button.

Stop navigation

:brown_circle: How do I delete history from Mozilla Firefox?

Open Firefox and Mozilla Firefox. Open Firefox Options (Tools > Options). Click the Privacy tab. Click Clear your recent history. Select the time interval you want to delete. If you want to clear all history, select "All". Click Clear Now. Click OK. Restart Firefox.

Can't clear history on iPhone?

Cannot delete history on iPhone. Disable content and privacy restrictions. All content and privacy restrictions on your device remain in effect. Tell your device to block cookies in Safari. Your iPhone or iPad uses small cookies that are stored on your device. Start, reset or restore your device. If none of these tips have helped you yet, it's time to learn some basics.

:brown_circle: How to clear search history on iPhone?

• I'm browsing Safari in private mode. One of the best ways to clear it, or rather get rid of the urge to clear your search history.
  • Clear iPhone search history manually. There are two ways to clear your search history and your entire browsing history.
  • Permanently delete iPhone search history to avoid information leakage. Although the above parameters clear the data

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I clear the cache on my iPhone?

Scroll down and click on 'Clear history and website data'. This action will delete all browsing data, including your browsing history and cookies. If you just want to clear your browsing history, open Safari and then tap the bookmark icon that looks like an open book. Tap History and then tap Delete.

Allow cookies on iphone

How do I erase data from my iPhone 6?

Solution 1: Delete all personal data and settings from iPhone 6/6 Plus. Go to Settings > General > Reset on your iPhone. Select Reset All Settings to completely reset iPhone settings. Select Erase All Content and Settings to erase all data from iPhone 6. A notification box will appear, click to confirm your action.

delete history on iphone