Delete Grindr

Delete Grindr

If you delete Grindr, will your posts be deleted?

| Favorites and blocks remain in your profile when you delete the app. However, the chats and saved pictures / phrases will be deleted. Please note that if you delete your profile, it will not be possible to restore it and ALL information will be lost.

If you delete your Grindr account, will your posts also be deleted?

If you delete your Grindr account, all your posts and photos will be deleted. We need to delete your account, not just the app from your phone. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask them.

How can I also delete my Grindr discussion log?

To delete threads:

1. iOS:
  2. Swipe left on the thread you want to delete.
  3. Android:
  4. Long press the call you want to delete.
  5. A message appears at the top with a trash can icon. Touch the symbol and confirm.

With that in mind, what happens to cats when you take out Grindr?

No, the chat is not deleted from other users’ phones if you delete it from the phone.

Is it time to create a new free grindr profile?

Hi, to delete a chat from both the sender and the recipient, you need to at least temporarily block that user and then you can unblock him by going to the settings to unblock the block.

Can I delete a photo sent to Grindr?

You can delete one or more photos from the “My Photos” section of your Android device. Tap your inbox to access my photos. NOTE: Grindr Free users can only select one image at a time. Grindr Xtra users can select and send / delete multiple images.

Is anyone blocking Grindr’s messages?

Grindr is one of the few apps where Person A blocks Person B and Person As messages, not only are they deleted from their phone, but they are completely gone from Person B’s phone too. The cat disappears! NotGrindr, you are actually deleting messages from your phone if you block them.

If you delete Peaks, will your profile disappear?

Removing the app will do absolutely nothing for your profile. If you want your profile to be completely removed from the app, you will need to delete it, not just from the app. If you don’t do much on the app or scroll at all, fewer people will see your profile, but it’s still there.

Can I see who blocked me on Grindr?

While not available via the app itself, it can be found in the Grindr code. [Gate Block Data] returns two lists: the profile IDs of the people you have blocked and then a list of the people you have blocked.

What if I block someone on Grindr?

A blocked user will not be able to contact you and you will both be removed from the other’s stunts. To block a user, first tap the profile of the user you want to block, then tap the Report & Block icon in the top right corner. Tap Block user. You will be asked to confirm this action.

How does it feel to block someone on Grindr?

Grindr Tip: Did you know that if you block someone in Grindr, if you block them, they will be removed from the waterfall view?

Press the block button in your profile. Once you block someone, none of them can see or chat with each other.

Does Grindr remove inactive accounts?

Grindr may delete and delete your user account or user content (as defined below) in whole or in part at any time. For example, we can deactivate your user account due to prolonged inactivity.

What does it mean when a Grindr profile is offline?

What does it mean if a grindr profile is only viewed offline, where should it show how long the person has been online last time?

After 60 minutes you will only see offline instead of saying how many minutes you have been offline. If the profile was deleted or blocked, you would never see it again.

Can you recover a deleted Grindr account?

However, you can create a new profile with the same email address. If you are a GrindrXtra user, please note that you will need to cancel any new renewal subscription that you have currently linked to your old deleted account. You can do this even if your Apple ID and instructions aren’t here.

Does Grindr record your messages?

News. When you send a message (which may contain images, location, audio or video) to other users of the Grindr Services, we may retain the message in accordance with applicable law. Profile information. We collect personal data about you.

What does it mean to keep the phone awake on Grindr?

Staying awake means the app will prevent your phone from falling into a deep sleep and in some cases will also keep the screen on. Applications that use it include download processors or music players, which are normally supposed to do something even when the screen is off.

How do I turn off Grindr?

Android:

How do I remove Grindr from my iPhone?

Pass

Delete Grindr