Delete all searches my activity

Delete all searches my activity

How do I clear my entire search history? Clear all your search history. To clear your entire search history, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the history page. Select Settings from the menu. In the text section, click the Clear All link. You will be asked if you really want to delete everything.

How do you delete items from Google search?

To remove items from your Google search history, clear your browser's cookies by clearing your history. Press CtrlShiftDelete to open the Clear History window. Disable Google Suggestion. Open the Clear History window Open your web browser.

How do I delete all of my activity on Google +?

You can also batch delete by action type or date as follows: Go to the "My Activities" section of your Google Account. Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen. Click Remove action after. Click Today to open the drop-down list. Click Always to delete all your actions.

How do I clear my activity history?

There are two ways to clear your activity history, either directly from your computer settings or from your Microsoft Cloud account. To do this on your computer, follow these steps: Go to Settings > Privacy > Activity History. In the 'Clear activity history' section, click the 'Clear' button.

Recent searches on google from this phone

How do you eliminate search history?

Open Firefox browser. Select Tools and then Options. At the top of the options window, click Privacy. In the History section, clear the Remember what I put in the forms and search bar check box. Click OK to save your changes and clear your current search history.

How do I permanently delete my Search history?

Scroll through the Google product options to select Search, then click the Search button at the top of the screen. This gives you an overview of all your research activities. Just click the options icon in the search bar and then click Clear Results to clear your search history.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to pull up search history?

• Method 1: Use DNS Cache to find and view your deleted browsing history.
  • Method 2: Use data recovery software to recover lost files from browsing history.
  • Method 3. Recover deleted browsing history from Google history. If you have a Google account and are logged in to everything while browsing websites, chances are you will find it.
  • Bonus Tip: How to Recover Deleted/Lost Chrome History on Android Phone. If you lose your website browsing history or delete your history on your Android phone, don't worry.

How do you turn on search history?

1. Open your Google history. 2. If not, sign in to your Google account. 3. After logging in, you will see the option to enable the web protocol. Just click this button. 4. Install the Google Toolbar. If you don't install the toolbar, only your search history will be saved.

How do you remove items from search history?

Click the Security menu on the right side of the browser tab bar. Select Clear browsing history from the drop-down menu. The {Clear Browsing History window appears. Check the box next to the history and any other files you want to delete. Click the "Delete" button.

How to delete your search history on computer?

• Open Chrome on your computer.
  • Click the More icon in the top right corner.
  • Click on History.
  • Check the box next to each item you want to remove from your story.
  • Click Delete in the top right corner.
  • Confirm with Delete.

How do i clear my entire search history on safari

Open Safari and click on the Safari menu. You can use this method to quickly clear your entire browsing history. If you want to delete an entry, click here. If you're using an older version of Safari, click the History menu and choose Clear History instead.

How can I clear all of my Search history?

Click the Tools menu at the top of the page and select Clear Recent History. Click to open the drop-down list next to Time period to delete. Select all. Click to open the drop-down list next to the "Details" field to open the check boxes next to the browsing and download logs, forms and search history.

How to clear youtube search history

How do I clear recent searches from Safari and Google?

• Open a new Safari browser window and click in the URL bar *
  • Make sure the Recent Results menu appears with the search list you want to delete. You may need to press the Delete key to delete existing recovery URLs
  • Click the magnifying glass icon in the URL bar to view recent searches.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you remove history on safari?

Method 4 of 4: iOS (Single Entries) Open the Safari app on your device. If you just want to delete multiple entries, you can delete individual entries from Safari history. Click the Bookmarks button at the bottom of the screen. It seems like an open book. Select "History" from the "Bookmarks" menu. Find the item in the story you want to delete and drag it to the left.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i clear my entire search history on google

Sign in to your Google account in a desktop browser. Click on "Settings" in the lower right corner. Select data in a search to see recent searches and options to clear it. Search Eliminates your search activity. You will be presented with two options: Clear the last hour and Clear all search activity. Click on your choice. To confirm.

How do I delete all search history in Google?

Steps Go to the Google site. Click the Account button and then Account. Scroll down to the Account Tools section, then click Account History. Turn off the Google Search History feature. In the Search and Browse section, click HISTORY MANAGEMENT. Clear your search history.

How to delete history on phone

:brown_circle: How do i clear my entire search history on mac

Clean your Mac manually. Accessing the cache and clearing its contents is the purpose of clearing cache on Mac.Open Finder, select Go, click Go to Folder, type library /caches/, delete some cache files and empty Trash.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I clear Java cache on my Mac?

To clear the Java cache on Mac OS X: Click the Networks tab. Click the Delete Files button. You will be prompted to delete the temporary Java files. Make sure all boxes are checked. Click OK. Close the Java Preferences window.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to clear browser history on a Mac?

• Open Firefox on your Mac > go to the browser's main menu, click on History and select Clear Recent History.
  • If you choose Clear Recent History, a pop-up window will appear on the Mac screen.
  • In the "Details" section, check all the boxes next to the browsing history you want to delete and click "Delete Now".

How to clear Safari cache on Mac?

• Open Safari.
  • Next to the Apple logo, click Safari.
  • Click on "Settings".
  • Click Advanced.
  • Select the Show extension menu in menu bar check box.
  • Now click on Expand at the top.
  • Finally, click Clear Caches.

How do i clear my entire search history on yahoo

Method 1 of 2. Desktop. You can also download Yahoo! search, hover your mouse over the gear icon in the top right corner and select Search History. Log in to your Yahoo! Check. Delete an item by clicking the trash can. Clear all your search history by clicking the Clear History button. Click Turn off history to prevent future tracking.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Delete my Yahoo browsing history?

Click the History button at the top of Yahoo! browser. A history window will open on the left side of the window. Click the >> button (double arrow) at the top of the History window and select Delete from the drop-down menu. Click Yes when prompted to confirm the deletion.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to delete your search history?

• Click the Library button, click History, and select Clear Recent History from the History menu.
  • In the dialog box that opens, from the drop-down menu, select All in the time range you want to delete:.
  • Make sure the box next to Forms and search history is checked and uncheck the items you don't want to delete.

How do I remove Yahoo, as search engine?

Click the gear icon (at the top right corner of Internet Explorer) and select Manage Add-ons. In the window that opens, select Search Engines, set Google, Bing, or another preferred search engine as your default search engine, then remove Yahoo!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i clear my entire search history windows 10

Click the Search History link on the left side of the window. Click the CHANGE HISTORY heading to see a list of available options. Click the Remove link. Click the Yes, I want to delete all my search history link. JavaScript and cookies must be enabled in your browser to properly clear Bing's search history.

How to clear quick access history from Windows 10?

Clear Windows 10 shortcut history Go to my computer. Right click on Quick access in the top right corner. Click Option. In the "Privacy" option, click "Delete" and uncheck "Show recently used files in quick access" and "Show frequently used folders in quick access". Now click Apply and then OK.

How to clear your search history?

• In Internet Explorer, click the Favorites button.
  • Select the History tab and choose how you want to view your history by choosing a filter from the menu. extinguishing

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i clear my entire search history on computer

Method 1: Clear all search history in PC settings.
Step 1 : Access the PC configuration from the start menu or from the desktop.
Step 2 : In the PC settings, select "Search" on the left menu and then click on "Clear history" on the right as shown in the following screenshot.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you clear search history on a laptop?

Click Remove All and then click Yes to confirm your choice. Click OK to close the Internet Options window. Click the 'Tools' button in the top left corner of your web browser. Select "Clear private data" from the "Tools" menu. Check each of the boxes in the new window and click "Clear private data now".

How do i clear my entire search history on facebook

Do it on your desktop: click on the Facebook search bar. Click the "Edit" button in the top right corner of the Facebook search bar. The search history page allows you to delete individual searches. To remove a search, click the Edit button next to the Block field. A confirmation window will appear to confirm the deletion.

:brown_circle: How do you clear your search bar on Facebook?

Use a computer. Facebook open. Click on the search bar. Click Edit. Click on the circle with a line through it to the right of the item. Click the Clear Search option. Click on the Facebook icon in the top left corner of the screen.

How do you check your Facebook search history?

To check your Facebook search history: Go to your profile on the timeline. Click the Activity Log button in the top right corner of the Facebook timeline. In the left sidebar in the third section (after Photos, likes and comments), click MORE.

How do you clear your cache in Facebook?

Click the tools icon and then Options. Go to the Under the Hood tab. Click Clear browsing data. Click to select All from the drop-down menu. Check the "Clear cache" box and uncheck all other check boxes. Click the Clear Browsing Data button to clear the Facebook cache.

How do I remove Google search results?

Remove a webpage from Google search results Sign in to Webmaster Tools. From the dashboard home page, click Site Settings in the menu pane on the left. Click on "Scanner Access" and then select "Remove URL". Click New Delete Request. Enter the full URL of the page you want to remove from search results. Click Yes, delete this page.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to remove Google from my computer?

• Step 1. Click on the Google Drive icon on the Windows taskbar. Select "Settings" to enter the device's menu.
  • Step 2. In the window that appears, click on "Deactivate account" to disconnect the Drive account from the application.
  • Step 3 .Scroll down to the bottom right corner of the screen, select the Settings icon, then click Control Panel.
  • Step 4. Click Uninstall a program. Highlight Google Drive from the list and click Uninstall to remove the application.
  • Google Chrome.

How to remove your personal info from Google?

• List the URLs you want to remove.
  • Navigate to the Remove Google Content tool, which you can find here.
  • Select "Search the web" from the menu.
  • Select "I want to remove personal information from Google search results."
  • You now have several options. The most comprehensive course of action is to choose the "deletion of information" in accordance with the rules of the European Union's GDPR.
  • Now click on the "continue here" link at the bottom of the page.
  • Complete the legal form (recommended) to request the right to be forgotten.
  • Don't forget to check the box "I'm not a robot" and click the "Submit" button. Your request will be processed and Google must immediately notify the extent of the deletions.

How to delete youtube search history

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to remove search results from Google?

• Remove new websites from public browsing.
  • Remove the information revealed when updating the website.
  • Clear search engine results and cached items.
  • Clean up your social media accounts.
  • Facebook: Go to the Help icon on the right side of the screen.
  • Request cancellation of deletion.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you delete items from google search bar

Open your web browser which contains the Google search bar. Click the small arrow next to the wrench icon on the right side of the toolbar. 2. Select Delete from the drop-down menu that appears. 3. Google opens a web page asking why you want to remove the toolbar.

How do you remove Google search bar from desktop?

If you are currently using the Google Experience Launcher (GEL), you can simply disable Google Now to make the search bar disappear. Go to Settings > Applications > go to ALL tab > select Google Search > click Disable. Now all you need to do is reboot your device and the search bar will disappear.

How to get rid of search bar?

• Open the control panel.
  • In Control Panel, under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
  • Then scroll down to find the third-party search bar and right click on it.
  • Then select "Delete" to continue.

How to delete all emails in gmail

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you get rid of a search bar on top of your screen?

Launch the browser you are using from the search bar at the bottom of the screen. Click the View tab and select Toolbars. Click on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. If you don't know what the toolbar is, you can experiment with trial and error until the bar disappears from the bottom of the screen.

How to delete items from favorites

After selecting the sites you want to remove from the favorites, do not click the left mouse button as this will deselect them all. Hover over one of the selected items and right-click to open another menu. Click the "Delete" button. This will send all selected items to the recycle bin on your desktop.

:brown_circle: How can I delete all my favorites?

Follow these steps to remove favorites: 1. Click Computer and then drive (C:). 2. Click Users. Click on your username. 3. Then click on the Favorites folder. 4. Press Ctrl + A to select all and then click Delete.

How do I remove items from my favorites list?

Press Ctrl to open the Favorites pane in Internet Explorer. Right-click a bookmark or subfolder and then click Delete to delete it. However, if you want to delete multiple items, you need to switch to Favorites in your Windows account. Press WindowsR, type %userprofile% and press Enter.

How to select all in gmail

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I delete unwanted items?

To delete data files, identify, locate and delete the data file and then empty the recycle bin. However, keep in mind that simply deleting the file as described above will not completely remove all traces of the data if security is an issue.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you delete items from google search history

To clear my Google search history: Go to My Activities on your computer. In the top right corner of the page, select "More" -> "Delete action after". Under Delete by date, click the Down arrow -> Always. Select Delete.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to see and Delete Your Google history?

• Click the Favorites button (star icon) in the top right corner.
  • Select the History tab and choose how you want to view your history (date, location, etc.).
  • Right click on what you want to delete and select the "Delete" option.

How do you delete items from google search results

Clear all search history Open your web browser. Enter in the address bar. Sign in to your Google account. Click or press the ⁝ button. Click or tap Delete action after. Click or tap the Today menu. Click or tap Permanent. Click or tap the All products menu. Scroll down and click or tap Search. Click or tap Delete.

How do I erase all my searches?

Clean your browser's search history. Phase. Start Firefox, go to the Tools menu and click Options from the drop-down menu (for Mac users, click Preferences in the Firefox menu). Click the Privacy tab, click View Cookies, and then click Clear All Cookies.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you clear Google search bar?

Clean up the Google search bar. Click the drop-down arrow next to the search box on the Google toolbar. Click Clear Search History.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to turn off Google Ads?

• Go to the ad settings page.
  • Choose where to apply the change: on all devices you are signed in to: yes no
  • Turn off ad personalization.
  • You can also disable the personalization of your browser by disabling interest-based advertising.
  • After personalization is turned off, Google will stop working

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I remove ads from search results?

Click the "Tools" button in the top right corner. Select Manage add-ons. From the drop-down menu under Show, select All Plugins. To remove a plugin, double click on it, in the new window click on Uninstall.

Best flight simulator controls

:brown_circle: How to stop Google Ads?

• Go to the ad settings page.
  • Choose where to apply the change:
  • Turn off ad personalization.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I block ads on Google Chrome?

Open Google Chrome. Press the menu button and select "Settings". In the settings, scroll down to the 'Advanced' link. In the Privacy and Security section, click Content Options. Go to the Advertising section. Activate the "Blocked" button on websites that tend to display intrusive advertisements.

:brown_circle: How to delete your activity on Google manually?

Open your device settings on your Android phone or tablet. Go to Google and then go to your Google account. At the top of the page you will see data and personalization. In the Activities and schedule section, click My Activities. Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the search bar. Click "Permanent", you will see "Delete by date". Now click on Delete.

How can I Delete my Google search activity?

Remove an Outdated Activity or Product Go to the My Activities section on your computer. At the top of the page, select Filter by date and product. From there you can: Add a date range. Choose which Google products to include. Select Search at the top of the page. Select More next to the search bar to remove an action. To remove specific items: select Select.

:brown_circle: How do i delete all of my activity on google + account

1) First, go to the Google Assistant activity page and make sure you are logged in. 2) Select the "Delete action after" option from the menu. 3) You will see a pop-up window asking you to select a time period. To clear everything, select Always. 4) Google will ask you to confirm that you want to remove the selected action. You are done!

How can I delete all of my Google accounts?

The process is quick and easy: log into your Gmail account and click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the window. Click Account and go to the Data Tools tab. Find Account Management and click the Remove Google+ profile and features link next to it. You should see a removal confirmation page.

How to delete Google search?

• Open your browser and go to
  • Click the menu in the top left corner of the page and select Action Controls from the list.
  • Under Internet and Application Activities, click Manage Activities. Click the three-dot menu next to an individual session to delete it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i delete all of my activity on google + extension

It will take a while to delete all your content, but if it's really compromised, this is the only way. In the activity log sidebar on the left, click on what you want to delete, such as B. Posts, Comments, or Likes & Reactions. Then click on the extension and select the year, month and speed.

:brown_circle: How to automatically delete activity?

Go to your Google account and click Data & Personalization. Select Manage activity views. On the next screen, select "Manage Activity". After that, you should see a "Select for automatic removal" button.

How do i delete all of my activity on google + earth

Scroll down to the Actions & Timeline field and click or tap My Actions. In the new menu that appears on the left, select the option "Delete action after .". Like your browsing history, you can delete some or all of your Google history.

:brown_circle: How do I delete Google Maps activity by date?

Open Google Maps on your computer and log in. Click on the Menus action. On the right, click Remove additional actions later. To delete by date: In the Delete by date section, select a date range.

How do I delete all activity from my Google account?

You can find and delete this activity in the "My Activities" section, and you can also stop logging most activities at any time. On your iPhone or iPad, go to the About Your Activity section and click Clear. Keep clicking. Click Next Remove. For example, this could be a search you performed on Google or a website you visited in Chrome:

Snapchat groups

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I delete activity in my activity?

Some Google products have no activity in My Activities. Delete action. To remove all actions you've filtered: next to the search bar, select "Delete results". To delete some items: select "Delete" for the item you want to delete. You can automatically remove certain activities from your Google Account.

How do I delete all activity on menu maps?

Click the Cards action in the menu. On the right, click Remove additional actions later. To delete by date: In the Delete by date section, select a date range. To delete the entire history: In the "Delete by date" section, select "Always".

How do I clear activity history in Windows 10?

• Open Settings (press Win + I).
  • Go to Settings app > Privacy > Activity History.
  • On the right side, under "Clear Activity History", click the "Clear" button. This will delete your Windows 10 activity history.

How do I Delete my Activity History?

Remove all actions. Go to the "My Activities" section on your computer. In the top right corner of the page, select Remove additional actions after. Under Delete by date, click the Always down arrow. Select Delete.

Instagram history

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I view my activity history?

In the right pane, click the Manage my activity data link. The privacy dashboard page opens in a web browser. At the bottom of the privacy dashboard page, there are options to view your activity history. There are links to view and clear your activity history by language, search, navigation and location.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I clear my viewing history?

To clear your browsing history in Edge: Open the history menu as described above. Click Clear All History. Check the box next to each type of data you want to delete. Your browsing history is the first item in the list, so make sure this option is checked. Click Show more to see more options. Select the one you want to remove.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i clear my activity history on chrome

Click on History. Open Chrome on your computer. Click the More icon in the top right corner. Click on History. Click Clear Browsing Data on the left. A box appears. Select the amount of history you want to delete from the drop-down menu.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I clear my search history on Android?

To find something specific, click Search in the top right corner. Open the Chrome app on your Android smartphone or tablet. Click the "History" icon in the top right corner. If the address bar is at the bottom, slide it up. Click on History. Find the item you want to delete. Click Delete on the right.

How do I Delete my Google history on my computer?

Sign in to your Google account on your computer. On the left, click Data & Privacy. In the History Settings section, click the action or history settings you want to delete automatically.

How do I delete specific parts of my history?

You can delete part of your history. Use the search bar at the top to find something specific. Open Chrome on your computer. Click the More icon in the top right corner. Click on History. Check the box next to each item you want to remove from your story. Click Delete in the top right corner. Confirm by clicking Delete.

How do i clear my activity history on ipad

Safari Open iPad preferences. This gray gear app can usually be found on your home screen. Scroll down and tap Safari. This is about a third of the way to the settings page. Scroll down and click on 'Clear history and website data'. It's at the bottom of the Safari menu. If prompted, click Remove.

How do you clear browser history on iPad?

Follow these instructions to clear your browsing and web browsing history on iPad. Open the Settings app from your home screen and tap Safari. Scroll down and tap Clear history. From this screen you can also delete all cookies and data and put Safari in private browsing mode. Open the Chrome app and tap the three bars in the top right corner.

:brown_circle: How do you clean the cache on an iPad?

To clear the Safari cache on your iPad or iPhone, do the following: Scroll down the Settings app and tap Safari. In Safari preferences, you will see a blue "Clear history and website data" option. You will be asked to confirm whether you want to delete your history and website data.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I empty the cache on my iPad?

Open the Settings app from your iPad's home screen, find Safari in the left menu, and at the bottom of the right column, you'll find an option to clear website history and data. Tap it to clear Safari browsing history and data downloaded from the website from iPad, or clear cache on iPad.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i clear my activity history windows 10

Here's what you need to do to clear your activity history in Windows 10. Open the Settings app. Go to Privacy > Activity History. On the right side, under "Clear Activity History", click the "Clear" button.

:brown_circle: How to clear timeline activities in Windows 10?

• Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
  • In the Settings app, go to Privacy → Activity History.
  • Scroll down from the right and click the Delete button under "Clear Activity History."
  • Click OK in the pop-up message.

:brown_circle: How to remove your Windows 10 timeline history?

Launch the Settings app (Hotkey Win + I). Click a privacy category and then click an activity history page. In the "Clear Activity History" section, click the "Clear" button and confirm the request.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Delete my history file?

Click on the Windows Start menu. Select "Control Panel" (or "Settings" and then "Control Panel"). Select Internet Options (or Network and Internet Connections, then Internet Options). In the "Browsing History" section, click the "Delete" button. In the Clear Browsing History window, click the Clear Files button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to Clear Task Views?

• Method 1: through the systray.
    Step 1 : Right-click on the taskbar and uncheck the Show task view button option in the context menu.
  • Method 2 - use
  • Method 2: Disable Task Viewer in Registry Editor.
  • Method 3: Remove Task View from the taskbar with the Registry Editor.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you clear browser history in Safari?

Clear Browsing History in Safari iOS. On your iPhone or iPad, tap the Settings app and navigate to the Safari option. Scroll down and tap "Clear history and website data" to clear all your browsing history. Also click on Advanced > Website Data and delete all website data.

How to recover lost safari history?

• Method 1: iCloud. If you use iCloud to back up your Safari data and sync it across all your devices, you can recover deleted Safari history on your iPhone, or
  • Method 2: Time Machine. Restoring Safari history can also be done with Time Machine.
  • Method 3: Disk Drill.

How to recover lost history in Safari browser?

• Close Safari
  • Open Finder and choose Go > Go To Folder.
  • Enter ~/Library/Safari and click the Start button.
  • Scroll down until you find the file and select it.
  • Click the Time Machine icon in the menu bar and select Enter Time Machine.

How do i clear my activity history on mac

In the Safari app on your Mac, select History > Clear History and then click the context menu. Choose how much you want to clear your browsing history. When you clear your history, Safari clears your browsing data, including:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to delete history in Safari?

To manually clear Safari history: 1 Start Safari. 2 Click the History tab in the top menu. 3 Select "Clear history." 4 Select the time period (possibly "All History") you want to delete. 5 Click Clear History.

How to clean pc

:brown_circle: How do I clear FaceTime call history on a Mac?

You can delete a specific call or all calls from the list of calls made or received. In the FaceTime application on Mac, click All or Lost. Do one of the following: Delete a specific call: Control-click the call, then choose Delete Recent Calls.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I clear the list of recent items on Mac?

Clearing your recently used list is easy: go to the Apple menu and choose Recently Used Items. Move your mouse over the list and click Remove Menu. This will remove all menu items.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i clear my activity history on iphone

Delete an activity by date or product On your iPhone or iPad, go to the 'Scroll to actions' section. Filter your activity.

How to clear Safari history on iPhone?

When prompted, tap Clear History and Data to confirm deleting Safari history on iPhone and other devices connected to your iCloud account. Remark. Your search history is kept even after you clear your cookies by going to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data. > Remove all data from the website.

How to block spam emails

How to wipe history and settings on iPhone?

1 Go to Settings and tap General. 2 Swipe down until you find Reset and tap it. 3 Tap Erase all content and settings. And it will start to clear history and erase your iPhone. After recovery, you.

:brown_circle: How do I clear my Google search history on my iPhone?

Open the Google application on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the "Show All" search bar. Tap Clear all Clear device history. Open the Google application on your iPhone or iPad.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clear call history on iPhone?

1. Open the Phone app on iPhone and tap Recents to view your recent phone call history. 2. Click on "Change" at the top. Then tap the red icon to delete the call log entry. You can erase everything at once. Precisely! Click Delete in the top left corner.

:brown_circle: How do I Erase my Google history?

Clear all Google search history on the web. Go to Google's search results page. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the Google search results page. Click Web Search History. Click the gear icon again and then select Settings. Click the "Remove All" link.

How to delete Google my activity search history?

• Go to My Activities on your computer.
  • In the top right corner of the page, choose More > Remove action after.
  • Under Delete by date, click the Down arrow > Always.
  • Select Delete.

How do I Clear History from my Google search?

To quickly clear your Google search history from the last 15 minutes: Open the Google application on your device. Tap your profile avatar. Under Last 15 minutes, click Delete. You will receive a confirmation page that says Delete Search History from your Google Account. Changes will be shown soon. And a Cancel button in case you change your mind.

How do I delete Yahoo Search?

Open the Windows Start screen or Start menu, type "uninstall" in the search box, and select "Uninstall a program" from the search results. Scroll through the list of installed programs and click on the Yahoo! toolbar. Click Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall from the computer toolbar.

How do you delete Yahoo from your computer?

Remove the control panel. If you remove the Yahoo toolbar from your computer using the Control Panel module, make sure to remove the Yahoo search bar from Internet Explorer and from your computer. Go to your computer's control panel and select Uninstall a program. Right-click the Yahoo toolbar in the list of programs and select Uninstall from the context menu.

How do you delete your recent searches?

Click Clear Browsing Data and then select the amount of history you want to clear. You can delete searches for today, yesterday, last week or any other phases you want. Check the box next to Browsing history and then click Clear browsing data. The most recent searches in Chrome will be deleted.

:brown_circle: How do you remove Yahoo Search Engine?

Change your default search engine: Click the gear icon (at the top right corner of Internet Explorer) and select Manage add-ons. In the window that opens, select Search Engines, set Google, Bing or any other desired search engine as your default search engine and remove Yahoo Search.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you erase all recent searches?

• Click the Library button, click History, and select Clear Recent History from the History menu.
  • In the dialog box that opens, from the drop-down menu, select All in the time range you want to delete:.
  • Make sure the box next to Forms and search history is checked and uncheck the items you don't want to delete.
  • Click the Clear Now button to complete the process.

:brown_circle: How can I clear all previous searches?

Click on the "Advanced" menu. Select options. Click the Personal tab (or the Advanced tab if you're using Google Chrome for Windows beta). Click Clear browsing data. Check the "Clear browsing history" box. In the "Delete data for this period" menu, select the amount of data you want to delete.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I remove all recent searches?

Open a web browser window and go to the Dogpile homepage. Type a term in the search box and click Get. Knob. Look for the Recent Searches heading in the right column of the search results page. Under the list of search history items, click the Clear All link.

delete all searches my activity