What is The Meaning of Deferred Interest?
Reasonable interest occurs when the interest on the loan is paid on time. From time to time. Is postponed. You will not pay interest until the total balance of your debt is paid at the end of this period. If you do not pay the loan balance at the end of this period, interest charges will start accruing.
- Reasonable interest loans defer interest payments after a certain period of time.
- If the loan is not repaid within the stipulated period, interest will be charged.
- Occasionally, interest payments may precede the total loan balance and may involve higher interest rates.
- Suitable loans are usually found on credit cards or offered by retailers.
- Mortgages can also have a deferred interest option, which provides unpaid interest on the principal amount of the loan, also called negative amortization.
- Reasonable interest loans are generally not considered a form of financial assistance.
Literal Meanings of Deferred Interest
Meanings of Deferred:
Postponed to a later date (action or event).
Send or credit.
Sentences of Deferred
You postpone the decision until February
Provide superior knowledge to the team
Synonyms of Deferred
capitulate, put back, submit, give in, carry over, delay, give way, surrender, hold off, postpone, knuckle under, bow, put off, yield, hold over, accede, adjourn, acquiesce
Meanings of Interest:
The state of wanting to know or want to learn someone or something.
This loan is regularly repaid at a certain rate for the use of the rejected amount or for delay in repayment of the loan.
Betting, operating or participating in a company, especially financially.
Sentences of Interest
Integration is not against the public interest
Voters must express their interests.
Code of National Interests in India, Brazil and Africa
Synonyms of Interest
engrossment, returns, scrutiny, notice, profits, attentiveness, absorption, portion, of benefit to, share, regard, heed, investment, undivided attention, for the benefit of, equity, intrigue, for the sake of, dividends, appeal to, stake, be of interest to, attract, to the advantage of