| Yes, you can decompile the .exe file and get the source code in three ways I know of (and maybe other ways :)) as it was a free version but it’s no longer free.
7 answers. It is not possible to get a C ++ source version of EXE, and you can only get the C # source version via reflection. If the program is written in C #, you can use it to get the source code almost in its original form.
There are reverse engineering tools that can help generate the source code for an .exe file or any other binary file, but suffer from the fact that many different forms of each source code (e.g. with different variable names) are the same Can generate binary files. if debug information has been removed from the binary.
- Select Start> All Programs> Visual Studio 2013> Visual Studio Utilities.
- Double-click the VS2013 Developer Prompt.
- Choose File> Open in Tool and open the executable file or DLL.
- Start with opening. .
- Write the notepad in start. This will search for the Notepad app on your computer.
- Click Notepad. There is a blue and white notepad icon at the top of the start window.
- Enter the code for the EXE program.
- Click File.
- Click Save As …
- Click the Files of Type drop-down list.
- Click All Files.
Open exe file on Android with Inno Setup Extractor
How to open an .exe file in Notepad!
Open the EXE / DLL file with Resource Tuner What does .
EXE is a file extension for an executable file format. An executable file is a file that contains a program; H. a specific type of file that can be run on your computer or run as a program. An executable file can be run from a program in Microsoft DOS or Windows via a command or double-click.
This way you know if exe / dll is written in or in another language.
If it is an old Visual Basic (pre .NET), the DLL is compiled as pcode and there are a few options to perform some types of decompilation. This DLL is compiled in machine language and can only be decompiled directly in the assembler. But even here it depends on the language used.
Open the software after installation. Press Ctrl + O and select the DLL file. Dll will appear in the left pane. Right-click on DLL and choose Export Source Code.
In Visual Studio you can open any EXE file as a project. Go to File> Open> Project / Solution and navigate to the .exe file. As if there were one. sln file.
C # is obviously easier to decompile into source code because it contains metadata and most C # code must follow a set of rules called verifiable code. Basically, when you ship a product in C # and you have the IP address you want to protect, you have to use a hidden product.
In Visual Studio, select File> Open> Project. In the Open Project dialog box, if not already selected, select All Project Files from the drop-down list next to Filename. Navigate to the .exe file, select it and choose Open.
Look for devenv.exe, it should be: How do I use .
- To install. NET Reflector VSPro in Visual Studio, open the project, and then go to.
- Select the devices you want to repair and.
- The call stack now becomes a live double click on it to access source code, set breakpoints, and fix bugs.
- Use Go to Decompiled Definition from the context menu with the right mouse button.