Deadbolt Lock Only Works On One Side

w Do you fix a patch that only works on one side? 3

My lock can be rotated, unlocked and locked from the outside, but it doesn't open when I try to open or unlock the lock from the inside.

It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. Did you land

On one side of the lock is a rod that passes through the lock and attaches to the lever when in use.

Patches are cheap and easy to replace. At least 16.

I thought it would be better to fix the patch. Go to your local hardware store and buy another one, get your old keys and let them know you need the new keys you used to buy your keys. I'm not sure there is anyone at your local hardware store who can do this, but I do. pe help.

Have you ever tried to push / pull the door while trying to bend the lock to see if it was in the slightly wrong order? You can also try some graphite powders to see if it helps.

It is a matter of time, when inserting the wrench blade (where the wrench is on the outside), tightening the screw and attaching it from behind, it must be completely clockwise or counterclockwise.

Had the same problem with a new screw. I just installed it and when I checked the key it only works one way. Why should, why should?