Dattebayo

Dattebayo

What is Dattebayo? This is from Naruto! ۔

Always say this

First of all, it is better for school-age children to add extra letters for lack of a better term. Each child chooses a different voice from their friends, and the main goal is to personalize their work.

Date, T, BA and I are very common voices for this. Naruto, the highly active Nighthead Ninja, felt the urge to use more than one of these sounds.

dattebayo naruto

It doesn't make sense. Naruto said a lot. This is just a meaningless slogan. ... I think the database looks a lot better than I think: p.

Yes, that means you and.

But I guess that's what Naruto really means right now! xD Actually, that doesn't mean anything in English. That's all Naruto said. They tested Delta Bio by faith! In English subtitles.

Dattebayo

Dattebayo

It doesn't really make sense. Only Naruto came. Like other mobile phone characters, we say weird things after every sentence.

I asked myself the same thing.

This is just one sentence that Naruto uses after almost every sentence. It's just a hat for him. Bus. It doesn't make sense.

It didn't make sense, it was just a slogan he came up with. And the example comes from Scooby Doosby Dobby Doo, it doesn't make sense.

Dattebayo