Dandelion Look Alikes

Dandelion Look Alikes

Does dandelion have anything in common with poison? 3

I went to get what looked like new dandelion leaves. I bought them a few years ago and they were fine, but I wanted to make sure they were real dandelions and non-toxic.

update

It seems that the eagle can eat humans. I don't feed rabbits or turtles, I eat myself.

I mean, the eagle is edible. Most eagles do not look like dandelions and there are many types of sand. You are close to Dandelion. By the way, a close relative who tastes better than dandelion is thistle. They look like lilies but are great when they are young.

Many close relatives have parachute-like flowers and seeds. I don't know which one is particularly toxic, but some types of game lettuce contain substances that can make them drowsy.

They definitely look like dandelions. If they sprinkle with latex juice and they smell like dandelions, a rose petal in the middle, a small stem for flowers, I personally wouldn't worry. I can tell by the taste and smell if it feels right.

This breed can be poisonous. They look like dandelions, but I don't think I'll ever be able to eat them. They can be toxic to CRS.

This page can help you.

D:

Is there anything in common with dandelion poisoning?

I went to get what looked like new dandelion leaves. I bought them a few years ago and they were fine, but I wanted to make sure they were real dandelions and non-toxic.

A flower that looks like a dandelion.

You fall asleep on a hot summer day just looking at a simple yellow dandelion flower and thinking that the leaves look like you always pick them, but be careful, the so-called eagle and the leaves are similar. They come from one form to another. And given to rabbits and turtles can be poisonous.

Non-toxic

Dandelion Look Alikes