Cute Love and Friendship Quotes:

We are always in need of cute love and friendship quotes because friendship love is always extra special and noteworthy.

Why is Friendship Love Cute?

Friendship seems cute just because of the tiny craziest things that are done under absolute purity and emotions. If you denote your friendship with cute name that means it has elements of love, cuteness and immense pleasantries. No doubt without love, friendship can not exist for a long time.
When we fall in love with our friends, it give birth to a cute bond; which is filled with purity. This you must not take for granted. Some people turn the tables of friendship by mistakenly adding romanticism in it. No matter your friend is of whichever gender, you MUST RESPECT your friendship boundaries and keep it solid and stand taller.

20 Cute Love and Friendship Quotes:

1. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
    HN

2. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”
    Ed Cunningham

3. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
    Linda Grayson

4. "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
    "Henry Ford

5. “The lovely and cutest gift of life is friendship."
    Hubert H. Humphrey

6. “What is a lovely and a cute friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
    Aristotle

7. “Rare as is true love, true and cute friendship is rarer.”
    ean de la Fontaine

8. “The only way to have a cute friend is to be one.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.”
    Gina Barecca

10. “One of the most beautiful qualities of love of friendship is to understand and be understood.”
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca

11. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
    Walter Winchell

12. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.”
    Elbert Hubbard

13. “A lovely friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
    C.S. Lewis

14. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'You too? I thought I was the only one.’”
    Elisabeth Foley

15. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart
    Isabel Allende

16. “Lovely and cute friendship resists time, distance, and silence.”
    Jim Morrison

17. “A lovely and cute friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”
    HN

18. "I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
    HN

19. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought that no one but myself…’-C.S. Lewis

20. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
    HN

Crux:

True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. When love enters in a friends-relationship, it constructs the strongest friends-structure. Always try to keep this relationship absolutely pure and healthy.

Frequently asked questions:

1. Can we fall in Love with a friend?

Before answering the question, I would like to ask how do you see a friends relationship? Of course, love is a natural process and human is naturally filled with this instinct. But with the opposite gender, It somehow let friendship walk out of the room. It’s better, if you keep friendship love pure and without any non-platonic element.

2. What are some cute quotes ?

These are some CUTE QUOTES;

• “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of world works out.”

• "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another. What!

• “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 1 mint before 100 so i never have to live without you.”

3. What is the most beautiful quote ?

These are most BEAUTIFUL QUOTES;

• “Love yourself for who you are and trust me, if you’re happy from within , you’re the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset.”

• “When I count my blessing I count you twice.”

• “Dear Bestfriend, I don’t know how to thank you, but i am lucky to have you in my life.”

4. What are some positive quotes ?

• “Some friends are not perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers.”

• “Winning doesn’t always mean being first.”

• “You always pass failure on the way so my friend don’t worry.”

5. Why do i love my bestfriend ?

Having a bestfriend is like a poem, unmatched not always rhyming and yet beautiful. It is like you meet them and you instantly fall in love with them. They become your extend family. Someone you love,trust and count on. You knew even the world turned against you. They will stand always by your side.

• “Sincere and lovely friends are hard to find.”

Related Articles:

1. Short and sweet friendship quotes:
  2. Short Friendship quotes
  3. Famous Friendship Love Quotes
  4. Friendship is greater than Love Quotes