Cuantos Litros De Aceite Lleva Un Motor 5.4 Ford Expedition

How many gallons of oil do I have to load on trucks and trucks with 5.4 liter engine? And is this the Triton model? 3

And which oil do you recommend for more than 100,000 km?

Not to mention the model, if 3 valves carry 7 liters (6.6 liters) per cylinder, if 2 valves per cylinder model carry 6 liters (5.6 liters), it does not matter the 5w20 manufacturer's recommended mileage. ۔

Use more mileage oil, there are many brands and almost all engines have 5 liters of oil, lady 10 points and for your information invite me for beer

I'm surprised to see so many bad reactions, including the celebrity Coldores, who have no idea how much oil their engine needs. Its 5.4 Trucketa engine requires 6 liters, including the amount of oil used which is recommended oil for viscosity, if I remember correctly, buy alo from 15W40 Glück brand Suggests

La, here in the US it is difficult for me to convert liter to liter, p has been brought to full level with 5 liters and a new oil filter ... Note: To check the oil level after running the engine Recommended for about 5 minutes. .. Sae 40 is recommended for oil viscosity, not 10w 40 or 10w 30 ... If you live in a warm place up to 50 Sae 50, I recommend it because your Trucketa is miles away.