Csumb Online Mba

Csumb Online Mba

Why is Csumb known?

This school is best known for its marine biology and technology program. CSUMB is known for its small class sizes and on-campus housing availability. It is also known for being in some of the most beautiful places in the United States.

What does csumb mean here?

CSUMBAbbreviation definition

CSUMB California State University, Monterey Bay (California)
CSUMB Community Education and Maintenance Benefits (Ontario, Canada)
CSUMB Laugh slowly as you breathe
Also, is Csumb a good school? CSUMB is a great school. It is very diverse and teachers only do it because they understand. Great school for an online MBA. I have found the application consultants and overall process very helpful and am looking forward to graduation.

Is CSU Monterey Bay also a party school?

This campus is not a party school or an extremely fun environment, so it may not be for everyone.

Is Csumb Safe?

It is a very safe campus and the campus police are very nice. The CSUMB faculty is fantastic and I have only had bad experiences with a teacher.

How old is Csumb?

About 26 Years (1994)

Who Founded Csumb?

Peter Plympton Smith How far is Cal State Monterey Bay from the beach? One thing that sets Cal State Monterey Bay apart from other campuses across the country is our location. Not only are we a mile and a half from the beach, but we are also on the site of a former military base.

What division is Csumb?

Division II When was Monterey Bay founded?

June 3, 1770

What are my chances of entering Cal State Monterey Bay?

2% (2017-18)

What GPA do you need to get to Cal State Monterey Bay?

0 GPA

How many students attend CSumb?

634 (2016)

What colleges are there in Monterey, California?

Naval Graduate School Monterey Peninsula College Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center

Is it difficult to get to Csumb?

Is it difficult to join the CSUMB and can I be accepted? The school has an acceptance rate of 59%, which is the 54th place for the lowest acceptance rate in California. Last year 7,270 out of 12,423 applicants were admitted, making CSUMB a more competitive school with good admission chances for qualified applicants.

Csumb Online Mba