Csd Jail

Csd Jail

Information about inmates used in the state says CSD?!?! You are welcome !!!?

Generally, depending on where you (the state) are, a person would first be detained and placed in a compound, then transferred to a county jail for trial by a judge. Perhaps, at the time of reading, the system has not been updated and still exists. You can call the sheriff's department, name your friend and see if you have been released on bail, handcuffed or arrested. Knowing your professional history and social history can also be helpful in determining if your name is common. I can see that it helps you

Csd Jail

Csd Jail

You are in the custody of the County Sheriff

Csd Jail

Csd Jail

Information about inmates using the state says CSD?!?! You are welcome !!!? ۔

My friend was arrested two hours ago for being a maid. He said that he would have an audience this morning at 8.30 am. However, at 10:30 a.m., its use status in the online prisoner database changed from using the 1965 location to using the CSD location without an editorial address.

Does anyone know what that means? Does that mean they transferred him to another prison?

Anyone know?!?! Thank you very much

update

Does that mean they won't let you out?

Generally, depending on where a (state) is, a person is first arrested and placed in a compound, then transferred to a county jail to be tried by a judge. ۔ Perhaps, at the time of reading, the system was not updated and still exists. You can call the sheriff's department, name your friend and see if you have been released on bail, handcuffed or arrested. Knowing your professional history and social histories can also help you see if you have a fairly common name. I can see that it helps you.

He is in the county sheriff's prison.

Csd Jail