Crook Of The Neck

Crook Of The Neck

Grammatically correct usage: Is the neck curve grammatically correct?

Franئسois B: Thank you. Here is the sentence:

He had to fight her and the wolf, so he moved away from the bully around her neck where the scent was stronger.

Crook Of The Neck

Crook Of The Neck

Grammatically correct usage: Is the neck curve grammatically correct? ۔

Using grammar correctly: It's okay for this person to say steps like turning arms and turning arms or turning arms, but I'm very familiar with the use of neck grammar. I am an aspiring writer. I am editing my first novel and I have some issues. I describe the curve of your neck as the part where your neck and solder meet. I learned that it was grammatically correct, but now I'm not so sure. I have heard that a craze in your neck is described as a severe pain that you feel when you walk too fast or in the wrong direction. I will publish this book myself, so it is impossible to hire an editor (and my resources). Thanks in advance.

update

Thanks Omajal and Lily. I appreciate that the Y part I mean is the point where the neck and the weld meet the Tzius muscles. I was shocked by the so-called non-medical sound. Hold on, thanks for your help.

Francois B: Thank you. Here is the sentence:

He had to fight her and the wolf, so he pulled her away from the bully around his neck where the scent was the strongest.

Crook Of The Neck