Creditia

Creditia

Do I want to give some credit, real estate, consumer credit?

Oops !!!! We also received the same letter with the same price, I called the workspace and was told that it was a credit card and a credit card. A certificate and it will not be yours tomorrow, there will be no credit for success. The loan matures after a 10-year contract, they are for the same loan and they tell me it costs 2,039 pesos.

Within 48 hours I received an SMS threatening that, if the payment is not made in the Citizens Bank (2001), I can maintain a salary, I have safely cleared all the papers. Has been saved and I have also saved nine pages of proof of cancellation of 2004. These kids should be connected to the bank, (Nina Personal Authorities to get personal information from others), they call me on my phone

Creditia

Creditia

I received a letter about the loan in 2000 and only 15 years later it did not say that there was any money owed on the loan or a letter to MyPo 464 2 * FC and one on his phone (011). Signed by Cristiano Cao and his office. 52784980 I don't know what to do, they are like blackmail

There, I received a message or SMS on my cell phone saying the same thing, so I can't communicate with him, meaning he always gives me a answering machine ... my request is that : what shall I do? Because I owe you nothing

All consumer defense went to Julio A. Roka 651 and complained that as I had already done, we have to get rid of the donkeys. Don't delete messages from your phone and use them as evidence in notifications

Please stop complaining tomorrow, don't pay.

Rotate the series. Never call !!!! Do not turn into a bunch of cables.

The same thing happened to me, I got a job in a company and they cheated us all, deposited their salary in Banco Patagonia and we deposited money to pay off the debt and the case is still unresolved. Lab process), Buddy 3 months ago without pay, we keep working with the promise that he will pay us everything that never happened, so we have all been unemployed since 2009 and in Patagonia The accounts we have don't expire, but it won't be possible if we want to. . So I stopped using my credit card and tried to close the account, which was not allowed by the same bank, because of the corporate fraudsters, when they opened our account, they charged maintenance. What, and if it was a payroll account, created by its employer. He told me about the apology on Florida Street and he told me yes I have to pay or yes he explained the situation there.

I went to the central bank of Banco Patagonia and was sent several times like a ping pong ball.

He warned me over and over again and with a little bit of imagination I retaliated by treating a county like that (because they treat you because they see you) and back off. Went to I asked the same question, and when a staff member told me it wasn't possible, did I tell him why? And that I wrote this with the number and signature of the person responsible for the reply, gave two reasons for this and saw and appeared with the plaintiff, without saying or AK, upon closing my account in writing. Signed After 2 years, these classes started to break my day. I am not indebted to the data (at the end of 2016). They sent me emails and non-reply letters so I could easily pay. So if they are not in debt, check to see if they pay someone by scaring. He got stuck in my door as usual. Take care of this garcas.

Creditia

Creditia

He even just called and said how is Corito Argentino !!!!! And that I have to leave tomorrow he removed the legal documents .... thank you that he has the information published by you which tells me that you are a fraud !!!!!!!! !!!!!

Please do not pay! Debt after Z years is a must! (Late, no obligation to pay) If they were really clean, they shouldn't have paid. These are clearly scammers who have accounts so they will not be identified. They also cannot pay if they do not know who they are paying and end up without providing any documentation to prove their mistake.

I just got the following message on my cell phone: Dork is calling the indebted doctor Letter in German DNI, Creditia. Urgent ambergo notcell o810 345 0404. For my part, I don't even care about them and I contacted Consumer Protection because I saw on Google that they are vultures and blackbirds. I have never borrowed from Banco Hikario (where he came from) and if at the same time I am in debt and not in this racket cave, it is required by law. Attention ... do not share data and do not be afraid. Deleting data from a phone's database is a crime that violates people's privacy. It is also a crime to threaten or intimidate by telephone, mail or other means.

Creditia

Creditia

Do I have a lead in loans, real loans, consumer loans? ۔

I received a recent report from the law firm ML latorre & asoc.gados that to date I owe کے 700 plus interest. Remember Date: 02/08/2001, and the customers of Credita Gerocredit, who were assigned to them by Kinza, had an honest day and I have no debt, I doubt the variety that would allow me to sign anything on my disability Will say , I don't know Creditia Credito Active Priestamo de Consomo SA. Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ...........

F !!!! We also received the same letter with the same value, I called the study room and was told that it was a credit card and a credit card. One credit and it won't be yours tomorrow, no credit for success. The loan matures after a 10 year contract, they are for the same loan and they tell me the price is 2,039 paise.

Creditia