Definition of Credentialing:
Process by which the eligibility of an entity for a particular job or task is established by determining if the entity has the specified qualifications and fulfils the defined requirements.
Provide with credentials.
A qualification, achievement, quality, or aspect of a persons background, especially when used to indicate their suitability for something.
Synonyms of Credentialing
Experience, Record, History, Past, Training, Education, Grounding, Knowledge
How to use Credentialing in a sentence?
- His campaign has refused to credential any reporter from that outlet.
- You may want to only allow certain people in the more important parts of your work place by credentialing them correctly.
- We practiced credentialing with the other companies we did business with, so we knew we were dealing with legit people.
- The credentialing was a vital aspect of the process to ensure high quality of all variables involved in our business.
- Recruitment is based mainly on academic credentials.
Meaning of Credentialing & Credentialing Definition