Crank That Lyrics

Crank That Lyrics

Can anyone help with the translation of Soulja Boy Crank That lyrics?

[Year: x2]

Let the spirit boy stop it

Look at me throwing it away

Look at me

Look at me Crank Date Solja boy

Become a Superman and

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

[Verse 1:]

Sutja boy stop it

See when I bend down and sink

Superman Date and

So watch me play Date Robocop

Very cool now look at me

About them Hattersman

When I date a boy

I leaned to the left and started dancing

(you now)

Crank Date Solja Boy

I'm on Yo B * tch

And when we fight

So i'm your ■■■■■

You caught me at your local party

Yes i drive every day

My enemies are because

I have a bathing monkey

[Old x2]

[Verse 2:]

I'm jumping my fingers, man

Check out the Super Civic Date and

I stole in Arabic

So it will kill fewer points

I want to be a hater

Solja boy I am a man

You look at my neck

We say he is a flexible man.

Look at me (look at me)

Dance dance)

let go)

No you don't like me

And then don't be like me

Friends, I see that you are trying to like me

that man

[Faith x4]

I found this while searching for text with my 9-year-old son. I decided that there was no way for me to download it. I'm looking for answers from other people here, but I have no doubt that at least 80% of them are details and groups. 20% can be interpreted as dance. What's in the air If nothing else, why do you like women, say, someone told me it has to do with something else. Why is this happening here and not going well for Don Ames? This is not good.

Crank That Lyrics

Crank That Lyrics

Well, in standard English, instead of swearing, I misunderstood the verse by verse and translated it. For example, this is exactly what you asked for! Welcome!

[Raw]

So he said he came with her

That means, know me, I'm here (mainstream), that means!

(Solja boy hides a little!)

And when he said Superman, he said yes

ZEIT G. You know, Superman. She said she saw him raping her sometimes.

He speaks in his own way through music. Verse 1: Watch me play this robocop (new dance, you need to bring rhythm and if you can) he is proud of his style and it happens. Verse two says that the haters want to be me

Sotja boy I am a boy

You look at my neck and say

This is a flexible man (man)

I'm talking about a lot of money with him (good sled we like to say flexible dude, because when you have that kind of money, you have to manage it. Rubber bands are needed - broken cats may hate it, but they're the only ones.

Mom, this is just a club song. It is used to intentionally start dancing. Now his new goal is Superman that e! On the road

This crank is a dance. Slightly like zooming in, but you also set the speed. You may like the new beat and dance you get with it. Simply put, this is nothing but violent music!

I just found out what Superman means. The fact is that the woman is on her back and is clinging to the chador so that when she gets up she will cover herself with the chador.

"I agree with everything," La Chi said. Also, someone said that the song is C and it is completely wrong. There is no reference to any part of the song. There is a heartbeat and a dance called Superman. I even saw him filming boys in Conan O'Brien B / W. The use of the word e is the most provocative text of the song, and when he says it he does not refer to women at all. Sometimes people use the word e to refer to abstract things. For example, watching me in Superman means just watching him do Superman. It's not like I'm playing Superman. Or, more often than not, people use the word e to refer to an inanimate object. For example, if they are talking about taking your car for repair, they might say I need to take it to the gearbox or do it for that purpose. Required. However, singing is harmless as long as you know it is a wrong word. A modified version is also available if you want to purchase the song. And I appreciate your commitment to listening to your customers.

You know I don't understand half of this song, so maybe you don't. I think he sings and dances. I'll buy you a good chapter cigar CD and play it.

I think I saw it on the website today. Otherwise, you can order it online and it will be released for 4u.

Souja boy in this case

Watch me play

Look at me

Boy, I'm carrying this solja

So Superman Encounter

Look at me now!

(Sharpen this child of the soul)

Look at me now!

(Encourages this Sotja boy)

Look at me now!

Look at me now!

Souja boy in this case

See when I turn and how I swing

That super boyfriend

So look at me roping around

Very cool now look at me

This is the haterz man in it

If I make that Solja baby

I leaned to the left and started dancing

(you now)

I'm in your ■■■■■ ■■■

And when we fight

So i'm your ■■■■■

You caught me at your local party

Yes i drive every day

Got heaters because

I have some Ghusl Khans

[Old x2]

I bounced on my big toe

Give me a dive super price

Arabic Amep

So he went to give the lock

I want to be a hater

Sotja boy I am a boy

You look at my neck

We say he is a flexible man.

Look at me (look at me)

Dance dance)

let go)

No you can't

And then don't do like me

Friends, I see that you are trying to like me

that man

[Old x2]

[the right:]

I will clean it and

Watch me play

Look at me

Watch me play this Roosevelt

And soak it and [x10]

I will rest in this ■■■■■

Let me see the mix

Watch me move

Look at my most famous job

This super ■■■■■ uncle [x6]

[Classic]

this is bad

Crank That Lyrics

Crank That Lyrics

Can any Solja Boy Crank help translate that lyrics? ۔

I'm trying to translate Solja Boy Crank. This is typical English language text, but my civic references don't take me too far. I really need to know what I've heard. Can anyone translate? Feel free to change the type symbols (* and ٪) and replace if necessary, you can understand it in context. Thank you very much!

The soul boy should stop it.

Watch me play

Look at me

Look at me Crank Date Solja boy.

Become a Superman and

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

Look at me now

(Crank Date Solja Boy)

The soul boy should stop it.

See when I bend and how I bend.

Superman Date and.

So watch me play Dat Robocop.

Ok look at me now

About them Hattersman.

When I do date solja boy.

I leaned to the left and started dancing.

(you now)

Crank Date Solja Boy.

I'm on Yo B * tch.

And when we fight.

So i'm your ■■■■■

You caught me at your local party.

Yes i drive every day

My enemies are because.

I have a bathing monkey.

[Old x2]

I'm waving my fingers.

Check out the Super Civic Date and

I stole in Arabic.

So it will reach a low point.

I want to hate

I am a boy.

You look at my neck

Say, "You are a man of no return."

Look at me (look at me)

Dance dance)

let go)

No you can't like me

And then don't be like me

Friends, I see that you are trying to like me.

that man

[Faith x4]

I found this text while carrying it for my 9-year-old son. I decided that there was no way for me to download it. I've found other people's answers here, but I have no doubt that at least 80 of them are descriptions and groups. 20% can be interpreted as dance. What's in the air If nothing else, why do you refer to women, say, someone told me it has to do with something else. Why is this happening here and not good for Don Amos? This is not good.

Okay, so instead of slag in standard English, I misunderstood the verse in terms of verse and translated what he said. For example, this is exactly what you asked for! Welcome!

[Rude]

So he said he came with her.

That means, let me know, I'm here (mainstream), that means!

(Solja boy is hiding little!)

And when he said Superman, he said yes.

ZEIT G. You know, Superman. She said she sometimes saw him (rap).

He speaks in his own way through music. Verse 1: Watch me play this RoboCup (new dance, you need a rhythm and if you can do it) then he is proud of his style and that is the question. Verse two says that the haters want to be me.

I am a boy.

You look at my neck and say.

This is a flexible man (man)

What he talks about a lot of money breaks everything. Cats can hate him if they want to, but he's a man.

Mom, this is just a club song. It is deliberately used to start a dance. Now his new slogan is Superman that e! On the road

This crank is a dance. Like zooming in a bit, but you also set the speed. You will love the new beats and dances that come with it. Just nothing more. This is not a violent media song!

I just found out what Superman means. It is a fact that he sat on the back of a woman and clung to her with a chador so that he could wear a chador when he woke up.

I agree with everything you say. Also, someone said that the song is C and it is completely wrong. There is no reference to any part of the song. The beats are captivating and are accompanied by a dance called Superman. I even saw him make a boys film at Conan O'Brien B / W. The use of the word e is the most provocative text in the song, and when he says it he does not refer to women at all. Sometimes people use the word e in reference to abstracts. For example, watching me in Superman means just watching him do Superman. It's not like I'm playing Superman. Or, more often than not, people use electronic words to refer to inanimate objects. For example, when they talk about fixing their car, they may say I need to take it to a service center or do something. Anyway, singing is harmless as long as you know it's a bad word. A modified version is also available if you want to purchase the song. And I appreciate your commitment to what your customers hear.

You know I don't understand half of this song, so maybe you don't. I think he sings and dances. I'll buy you a good chapter cigar CD and run it for you.

Crank That Lyrics