How do you start a Craftsman Platinum 7.
How to start a platinum craftsman
- Check the mower engine oil before starting the engine to avoid damage to the internal rotating parts of the engine.
- Unscrew the fuel tank cap from the fuel filler pipe on the fuel tank.
- Hand push the rubber primer into the carburetor side of the mower engine five times to start a cold engine.
Open the fuel tank and make sure it is full. Press the start button on the front of the engine three times to pump fuel into the carburetor so that the engine is ready to start when you pull the rope.
- Refer to your lawnmower instruction manual for information on the type of ignition system.
- Find the light bulb.
- Press the lever to release the engine brake, if equipped.
- Start a lawnmower equipped with an electric Ready Start ignition system by turning the key to the start position.
When you first use a Craftsman 5 HP lawn mower, please note that the company ships the lawn mower without engine oil.
- Park the mower on a level surface with no tall grass.
- Open the oil fill opening, remove the ■■■■■■■■ and check the oil level.
- Open the fuel tank and check that the mower has fuel.
Your lawn mower does not start:
- Loose, dirty, or pulled spark plug in lawn mower - check, remove dirt, reconnect and tighten.
- Dirty air filter: clean or replace.
- Fuel is not reaching the engine: push on the side of the carburetor to facilitate the flow of gas. If it doesn’t work, you may need a new fuel filter.
Craftsman Lawnmower Does Not Start
To start the mower, it may be necessary to change the fuel and clean or replace the cap.
The most common reason a lawn mower starts and then stops is a dirty carburetor. Other possible causes are: old / dirty gas. File Limitation.
How to repair craftsman self-propelled lawnmowers
All mowers can be switched off quickly. If you cut off the gas supply, the mower will stop.
The oil capacity is typically 48 ounces *. Change the engine oil every 100 hours or annually, whichever comes first.
The traditional method for a built-in engine is to let it sit for about 15 minutes to allow the carburetor to dry. You can do it, but there are faster solutions. Disconnect the spark plug lead and use a spark plug wrench to unscrew the spark plug. The sockets are probably choked with gasoline.
The carburetor of your external electrical equipment is a mechanical pump that provides a steady and constant flow of fuel to the engine. Briggs & Stratton carburettors ensure that your engine receives the right amount of gas mixed with air to keep the engine running properly.
Use Briggs & Stratton SAE 30W oil above 4 ° C (40 ° F) on all of our engines. Check the oil level regularly. Air-cooled engines use about one gram of oil per cylinder per hour. Fill up to the mark on the ■■■■■■■■.
Starting fluid is injected into the engine inlet near the air filter or into the carburetor ■■■■ or spark plug ■■■■ of an engine to quickly supply fuel to the combustion cylinder. It is used more often in gas engines than in fuel injection systems.