- Prepare the lawn mower. Move the mower to an open grassy area.
- Make sure your lawn mower has gasoline and oil. If your mower has a 4-stroke engine, you can check the oil by opening the oil filler cap or ■■■■■■■■.
- Check the candle.
- Fill the carburetor.
- Open the throttle.
- Pull the starter rope.
- Check the oil level on your Craftsman lawn mower.
- If you haven't already, connect the spark plug wire to the lawn mower spark plug.
- If the temperature is below 55 degrees Fahrenheit, press the start button three or five times.
- Firmly grasp the handle and top handle with one hand.
- Check the mower engine oil before starting the engine to avoid damage to the internal rotating parts of the engine.
- Unscrew the fuel tank cap from the fuel filler pipe on the fuel tank.
- Hand push the primer rubber piston into the side of the carburetor on the carburetor five times to start a cold engine.
Open the fuel tank and see if it is full. Press the start button on the front of the engine three times to pump fuel into the carburetor so that the engine is ready to start when you pull the rope.
- Turn the fuel ■■■■ on the side of the engine 90 degrees counterclockwise to the ignition position.
- If it starts cold, move the throttle lever to the left of the fuel valve to the choke position.
- Move the brake lever on the steering wheel to the run position using the throttle / throttle lever.
Craftsman Lawn Mower Does Not Start
The mower does not start:
The most common reason a lawn mower runs but won’t start is poor gasoline, but other possible causes are:
How to prepare a homemade baler without a start button
How do I start the Briggs & Stratton lawn mower
If nothing happens, turn the choke and keep pulling until you smell the familiar gasoline smell, which means the engine is flooded. The traditional way to treat a flooded engine is to let it sit for about 15 minutes to allow the carburetor to dry.
Typically, a new lawn mower comes in one or more boxes or large pieces and all parts must be screwed on properly for them to work properly.
A lawnmower needs to breathe
Stop the lawn mower and allow the engine to cool before attempting to clean the carburetor. Use a screwdriver to remove the air cleaner cover on the side of the car to expose the carburetor. Remove the air filter and outer cap and connector from the carburetors to reveal the inside of the carburetor.
A typical starting procedure for a clogged engine would be:
Wrap the rope around the steering wheel and switch on the ignition on the lawn mowers. Pull the rope to turn the flywheel and look for a spark on the original spark plug. If there is a spark, the spark plug will work properly. If there is no spark, the spark plug must be replaced. How do you start a Craftsman 5.
When using the Craftsman 5 HP lawn mower for the first time, please note that the company ships the lawn mower without engine oil.
Product presentation. Single-sided electric start lawnmower with powerful Honda engine. Choose your speed with the adjustable Smart Drive function. Simple 3-in-1 system: straw, collect and throw away.
The carburetor may be blocked. A clogged carburetor is usually caused by fuel that has been left in the lawn mower for a long time. This sticky fuel can clog the carburetor and stop the engine. If the carburetor is clogged, try using the carburetor to clean it.
Whichever Honda lawn mower you choose, it is certified and designed to run on regular unleaded petrol. This also applies to all other Honda electrical devices.
Honda hand throttle