LIFT MASTER AND SOUTH CRAFTS BATTERY KEYS
- Press and release the smart button on the garage door opener motor assembly.
- Enter a four-digit personal identification number (PIN) of your choice using the keypad within 30 seconds.
- Release the button when the garage door opener assembly flashes.
Instructions for programming a Sears Craftsman garage door opener
- Find the learn button on the back of the installed garage door opener.
- Press and hold the top button on the garage door remote.
- Locate the SRT button on the back of the assembled garage door opener.
- Wait for the light on the garage door opener to flash.
The door opener can be reprogrammed by pressing and holding the learn button on the back of the opening unit until the LED on the door opener flashes. This will erase all codes from the opener, you will have to reprogram the remotes. The lost remote control has not been programmed and therefore does not work.
- Make sure the wall outlet has power.
- Check the fuse box or circuit breakers.
- Check the underside of the garage door for snow and ice.
- If the garage door has been used more than once, it may have activated the motor overload protection.
- Check the door to see if there is anything that might be blocking it.
How to change the PIN code on the Genie garage door keypad
- Delete the old PIN code. Press and hold the arrow buttons, number button 6 and the Prog button.
- Program the new PIN code. Press digits 1, 2, 3 in this order and then the Prog. Button.
- Enter your new PIN code. It must be a three or four digit code.
- Try the door. Enter the PIN code, then press the arrow button.
■■■■ batteries are by far the most common culprit in working keyboards, so double check first. If your keyboard still doesn’t work on fresh batteries, you may be dealing with faulty internal cables that are best left to the experts.
The leather garage door opener button is located above the antenna cable hanging from the motor head, it can also be under a light cover. The leather button is green, red / orange, purple or yellow.
Sears Craftsman 139.53753 315MHz Compatible One Button Garage Door Opener Remote Control. This LiftMaster 371LM one button visor remote control is directly compatible with Sears Craftsman remote control 139.53753.
Most LiftMaster and Chamberlain garage door openers have the product model number on a label or sticker on the outside of the product. The actual appearance of the garage door opener may differ from the pictures above. The label can be applied in the following places: Under the front lens.
The learn button is located on the garage door opener and is used to program new and old remote controls, wall brackets and keypads. It is also used to clear the door opener’s memory.
Orange-red Vegetables. Mauve. Yellow.
Unfortunately, with most remote controls, it is not possible to program a button to operate two doors at the same time. If you have two different garage door opener models in your home, make sure the remote control is compatible with both. Universal remotes will work with most models, but standard remotes will not.