Courier

Courier,

Definition of Courier:

1. Mail delivery or transport (of goods or documents).

2. The person responsible for the exchange of goods between two or more parties. Carriers are usually hired by companies that charge a flat fee from anyone who uses the courier service. Federal Express, UPS, DHL and the United States Post Office use couriers to deliver mail and packages. Carriers are especially important in busy cities because they can use other modes of transport, such as bicycles and motorbikes, to avoid heavy traffic.

3. Companies or company employees who carry packages and business documents.

4. People hired to guide and help a group of tourists.

Synonyms of Courier

Steersman, Cicerone, Pointer, Mercury, Paul Revere, Drover, Guide, Dragoman, Dispatch rider, Harbinger, Herald, Express, Message bearer, Mail carrier, Navigator, Commissionaire, Helmsman, Bearer, Nuncio, Delivery woman, Message-bearer, Special messenger, Guider, Travel guide, Mercury, Cowherd, Emissary, Conveyor, Pilot, Tour guide, Shepherd, Representative, Estafette, Goatherd, Gyropilot, Tour director, Letter carrier, Hermes, River pilot, Envoy, Coxswain, Internuncio, Messenger, Guidepost, Bearer, Guide, Postrider, Tour guide, Message carrier, Herd, Iris, Envoy, Herdsman, Go-between, Boatsteerer, Steerer, Automatic pilot, Runner, Postboy, Delivery man, Boatheader, Runner, Carrier, Pheidippides, Messenger, Tour company representative, Emissary, Post, Diplomatic courier

How to use Courier in a sentence?

1. Because my product needed to be shipped immediately, I decided to use the courier service to make sure it was delivered today.
  2. The fun began in the south of France, when I was a tourist envoy.
  3. The motorcycle on the bus going to the court was hit by a messenger, which prevented the lawyer from filing an appeal.
  4. Your order can be delivered to you in three days.
  5. When his boss calls to complain that the urgent documents he has been waiting for have not arrived, Victor fears that the courier in charge is secretly on his rivals' payroll and deliberately intimidating them. Sabotaging
  6. The check was sent.

Meaning of Courier & Courier Definition

Courier,

Courier Definition:

People who frequently transport and deliver messages, documents, packages, etc. Between companies Individuals employed as tour guides by travel agents

Meanings of Courier

1. Companies or company employees who carry packages and business documents.

2. People hired to guide and help a group of tourists.

3. Mail delivery or transportation (of goods or documents).

Sentences of Courier

1. The check was sent

2. The fun began in the south of France, when I was a tourist envoy.

3. Your order can be delivered to you in three days