Costco Complaints

Costco Complaints

How can I file a complaint with Costco Corporate?

Costco continues contacts
  1. Call Customer Service at 1 (800) 7742678.
  2. Send an email to customer service at:
  3. Go to the customer service email form.
  4. Tweet Costco.

Do you also know where the Costco office is located?

Issaquah, Washington, USAAlso, how can I email Costco customer service?

Customer service
  1. Phone: 18006076861.
  2. Fax number: 18006330334.
  3. Email: / li>
  4. Opening Hours: A Costco Pharmacy Representative is available. Monday to Friday, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. PT. Saturdays 9:30 am to 2:00 pm PT.

How can I file a complaint with Costco Canada here?

File a complaint?

1. Step 1 Contact our customer service. Depending on the case to be handled, please contact our customer service on 1 888 829 6413 or by email at / li> li
  2. Phase 2 Supervisor.
  3. Step 3 answer and guide.
  4. Step 4 Director of Customer Care.

How can I contact Costco buyers?Contacting the Costco Buyer Sometimes that's easier said than done, but you need to be on Costco's radar. Call Costco's business phone number and ask for the names of the buyer and auxiliary buyers in your category. Always leave the answering machine that was used to deliver the shipment to you.

Where can I complain about Costco?

Costco Complaints Contact Call Customer Service at 1 (800) 7742678. Email customer service at [email protected] and visit the customer service form. Tweet Costco.

T is it quiet at Costco?

Costco officially changes the name so my mom can finally pronounce it correctly. It's a spelling you don't actually pronounce, just like you don't listen, whistle or hum a lot.

Kirklands is part of Costco?

Kirkland Signature, the brand introduced by Costco in 1992, is named after Costco's headquarters in Kirkland, Washington. Kirkland, Inc., on the other hand, is an American retail chain that sells home furnishings, furniture, textiles, accessories, and gifts.

Why is my Costco account suspended?

If your account is locked, you have had too many failed login attempts. Your account will be unlocked automatically within 24 hours. To fix this, select the Forgot Password option. Once your password is reset, you will have full access to your account.

Costco belongs to China?

China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company (Chinese: ?

?

?

?

?

?

(?

?

) ?

?

?

), known as COSCO, was a Chinese state-owned shipping and logistics company. COSCO.

COSCO Headquarters in Beijing Industry Transportation Destiny Merger Successor China COSCO Shipping Founded April 27, 1961

What is Kirkland Signature?

Kirkland Signature is a trademark owned by Costcos for their brands. The name comes from Costco's original headquarters in Kirkland, Washington. This trademark is used only on items sold in Costco stores or its websites. You can't achieve anything else with that day.

What is Costco's email address?

Costco does not provide email support. To provide real-time support to our members, we currently offer live chat and telephone support.

Who Makes Kirkland Oil?

If it is said to have been produced by Warren Labs, then it is produced at the same location as Wally Worlds Supertech and Amazon Oil. I think it's a good thing. Especially at $ 12.50 / 5 quart you can.

How can I provide Costco with feedback?

How can I give my opinion? Desktop or laptop: go to You can click the Comments tab on the right side of the screen or scroll down and click Comments. Costco Mobile App: Mobile Page: Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Comments.

Can I look up the Costco receipt?

Visit us at your local Costco member office. All you need is your membership number and date of purchase and we can print your receipt on site.

Can you return the food to Costco?

Yes, you can return commodities, groceries (open or unopened), and anything else you put in your mouth to your local Costco. No questions asked. Remember, Costco will keep track of all your returns and if they think you are abusing your return policy, they can report your account.

Why was my Costco order canceled?

If the cancellation is only due to the incorrect entry of your card details, you should reorder without problems. If the cancellation is due to an agreement with the credit card company regarding transaction limits, it is best to contact them directly.

How can I contact Costco Canada?

If you have trouble placing an order, review system requirements, email customer service, or call us at 1-888-4267826

How can I get an invoice from Costco?

How can I get a receipt for an order? Visit and select Order Status at the bottom of the website. If you are not logged in, log in to your account. Select the time period in which the order was placed. Click on the desired order number. Print a copy of the receipt.

Costco Complaints