Cost To Dry Clean A Comforter

How much do dry clean blankets and pillows cost? 3

I have to wash them both. The blanket was stained and the pillows had to be moped again.

The first time I cleaned too!

I'll find some linen rugs.

So if these are blankets and pillows ...

Put the blanket in the washing machine .. let it cool .. with light smelling soap .. fill the tub with water .. when it is half left .. let it cool .. add soap. . And after 58 minutes .. Rotate the centrifuge .. and let it wash ..

This saves the life of the blanket and prevents the SG from loosening.

Then let it dry out.

Your pillow ... wash it in the pillow and cut it to the end ... if the pillow wants to come out it won't fit in your bathtub ... (may be destroyed)

Very cheap .. and very hygienic for me ..

Ok i

Probably between $ 20.00 and $ 50.00 to do professionally

But I want to save some money and do it myself. First read the instructions for cleaning / washing blankets and pillows. If it was washable, I would buy OxyClean and mix it with a tablespoon of water to dissolve it. Then take the stained part and immerse it in oxy-clean solution. One word of warning, if the blanket is not E, check the color first in the low light area. Soak the test area for at least an hour or two.

If the color is not dull or dull, soak the stain in the solution for at least two hours. Gently rub the cloth to remove stains.

Yellow, the stain is gone. Do not put the solution in the washing machine and add color resistant soap. You will need to do this in a commercially available washer and dryer.

Make sure your blankets and pillows are completely dry. Keep it in the sun for safety. Plus, you'll be getting rid of clutter you don't need. If they are not completely dry, they will give off a strong odor. So you have to wash it again.

Take a good laundry book with you and that's fine.