Corrimento Transparente Gelatinoso

Or transparent and gelatinous flow?

That's how it goes and that's how I sometimes feel when it's getting so boring

Whether its name is uc mucus or you have cervical mucus, CH L is used to keep your body clean and healthy. I wanted to say that his voice is getting deeper. I'm not sure if you're saying you're menstruating, I'm going to see that consistently this mix is ​​mucus and it depends on the stage of the cycle, so the hormonal changes continue. After menstruation or at the end it becomes a little white or very grayish yellow and very liquid. After that, it becomes transparent. At the oval stage (corn at least 15 days before menstruation), the elephant is somewhat tasty, sticky. And then it dries. Just before menstruation, there is no sputum. And then start all over again. Food is very common, I was wrong about you, relax.

Look, you might be a little upset.

Or maybe it's because it's over, maybe.

Or maybe when I ovulate ..

It works normally. For your mother, now tell me you don't have a period.

Or what is transparent and gelatinous?

This guy is 2 years old I don't know what, can someone answer me?

This happens almost 2 2 or 3 times more often, I never had the courage to say this to myself!

PS: I am menstruating but I am a doctor, I went to the doctor but he said he walks very fast!

update

I'm not excited!

Its name is uc m m l or. ll or, erv or or or or or .. or or ..................................... ......................... I wanted to say that his voice is getting deeper. I'm not sure, since you have commented on menstruation, I will see that the focus of this mucus is cycle consistency according to the cycle phase and therefore varies in rhythm. After menstruation or at the end it becomes a little white or very grayish yellow and very liquid. After that, it becomes transparent. At the time of oval condition (corn at least 15 days before menstruation), the hatfi is slightly gelatinous, sticky. And then it dries. Just before menstruation, there is no sputum. And then start all over again. Food is normal, I was wrong about you, relax.