Cornerstone Christian Correspondence School

Does the military accept basic degrees from Christian correspondence schools? ۔

no

You definitely should, as long as it's a recognized high school. GED is also acceptable. My daughter went to school and corresponded with a recruiter after getting a high school diploma through correspondence. This is perfectly acceptable. He then decided not to follow that path and was in his third year of college. Good for you You want to protect our citizens. Bless all our forces. Um, my goodness. PS Military life is not easy. Make informed decisions. Nothing is artificial. It's a beautiful and adventurous journey, and not for everyone. Amazing sha_lyn knows the details about mescoling. I will definitely accept this suggestion. I present your greatest knowledge.

Thank you for this advice, my son was in a car accident, he is my student and he decided to graduate from high school online, now he wants to apply for reservation but I am not sure that Will they accept or not? Thank you very much.

, I'm sure that's not the case. If you're already recognized, yes; but it's not possible right now; right?