Corn Starch Walmart

Corn Starch Walmart

Where's the perfect stall at Wal-Mart?

There are basically 3 knots that are mainly sold in stores in boxes or plastic containers, Arbor Corn Stark and Kungford Corn Stark in Culber Girls Boxes. Page looks like:

Clyber Girl Cornmeal

All Walmart stores look like me, but usually the Walmart store I visit is on Island 5 or 6.

It should be in the oven near the baking soda. Sometimes Walmart doesn't offer such simple things because they can't sell or make more profit. Check with your regular grocery store.

Corn Starch Walmart

Corn Starch Walmart

Where's the corn starch at Walmart? 3

Seriously, I can't find it. I've never used corn starch in my life, but I wanted to try it, but I went to the bakery to find this guy and I couldn't. Didn't check well enough? Or somewhere else.

update

It's hard to find people to ask. I see only UT 23 in the electronics section, then ATM. That's it lol .. so it doesn't do any good unless I go to the other side and report to the grocery department XD

Basically, there are 3 knots that are mostly sold in plastic boxes or containers in stores, in Argo Corn Starch and Kings Ford's Corn Starch Cleber Grill Crates. The page looks like this:

Corn Starch Walmart