Cor De Cabelo Para Pele Parda

You're a little brown, how do I like my hair color?

More to the point, chocolate should only be black in color ... so you recommend your own or dark chocolate ... or light brown or dark ... I have very NCA skin and a very clear green dark paint I do and it doesn't look good, my hairdresser said because my skin tone is just too dark red or golden because black or caston works for brown or gray people ... like you Let Varna Dan make hair lamps too? The light casts darkness on the tips, as I have described to you on the other side near the light of my light ... =] Bejiso

Or more desire will darken your skin.

Dark blonde and chocolate will lighten your skin.

Or red will turn golden.

Beyonc's cool style was brown and she was wearing a dark blonde tone.

Special help

I don't tell myself that much, I try to be a professional, an expressionist or someone who doubts which one will be safe. Now basically I dye my hair light brown with honey. I'm chocolate, I'm sure it will. By the way you like one thing, the survey will be cool about good sound and people like that because it was like that because it must be numb, then do it, of course see if you have ok What are the conditions to maintain it? ! Kiss

Unfortunately yes or no I want to move nƒÂ move or it could be too synchronized or mo eculate !!!!

Before XD

Bronchitis looks so beautiful with shiny, black or brown hair. Morenas, which is so light, I can't dye blonde or red hair. In addition to not scratching the skin, bronchitis does not take on such smooth whites or reds. So, she is not blonde or red, she has two yellow or black colors with gray hair, or she is really ugly, pea looks dirty, she looks heavy. Just a sign of this color If you go to Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooo nca (Caucasian), it will be terrible. Looks like Nikira.

Lost or black, you look beautiful with black hair.

Note: years of plants, unknown

You don't have the ability to understand not to burn, Minhas replied that you have no more than goodwill or racism, very rebellious hair. I like brunette, black, brown, brown, etc. Towards this: I appreciate the nature of each ethnic group. I appreciate it so much that I don't understand why I want to change ...

Hello Darling!

Don't spoil your Molato BE Medium Blonde, Blonde Clarismo Painting!

My Die Console:

First

Black rice

Blue black

Dark brown color

Media cast

Chocolate

Chocolate gold

Dark blonde

Light brown

Medium Brown Hair Dye & Ombre é, with dark blonde, light brown and red lamination

Dark, bright blonde with light

Natural red haired (8.4) with dark blonde hair

Stir with light brown haired 8.37.

This Sao is like Honey's cover for you!

Also please don't straighten my hair, keep me hydrated, look good, look good!

You can also make a Moroccan brush, yes Contreario da Tradee Seonel, or the hairdresser goes with Babelis, Model Aus Cakes and Roti Fika!

kiss

Look at the picture, you are not half brown, but all, you are mulletto / black, and in black or black color, as far as blonde, red and light caste, because it looks crazy.

You're a little brown, how do I like my hair color?

Give your opinion or choose the color for the party in which you think my already dark haired kisses make a brown girl look less black than any other :)

Furthermore, chocolate should only be black in color ... so either you recommend or dark brown ... or instead, light brown or dark ... I like skin very NCA and very light green. Happens, I paint black and it didn't look good, my hairdresser said because my skin tone is just too dark red or golden because black or caston works for brown or gray people. .. How to make your body hair a lamp too? Highlights the points related to darkness, as I have described to you on the other side near my light ... =] Bejiso

Or more desire will darken your skin.

Dark blonde and greenish brown lighten your skin.

Or red will turn golden.

Beyonc's cool style was brown and she was wearing a dark blonde tone.

Special help

I don't tell myself so much, I try to be a competent professional, express or I doubt which one will be safe. Basically now I dye my hair light brown with light honey. I'm brown, that's for sure. Dude, guess what, the question will be equally cool between you and the people because I need to know why, then do it. ۔ ! Kiss

Unfortunately yes or no want to change n change or it can be very tent or mo  c cleat !!!!

Beautiful, shiny, light-skinned with dark brown hair. Morenas, which is so light, I can't dye blonde or red hair. In addition to not scratching the skin, bronchitis does not have the same smooth white or red color. So, well, it's blonde or red, it's two yellow or dark haired, or it's really ugly, it's like a pea, it's very weakly heavy. Present this color only if you go to the opposite, meowooooooooooooo NCA (Caucasian), it would be awesome. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring.

Lost or black, you look beautiful with dark hair.

Note: Years without plants,

To understand you, you have the ability to understand, you have no answers, on the contrary, I have nothing to do with racism. I like brunette, black, brown, brown, etc. So cute that I have no reason to straighten their beautiful hair or burn them for blonde or red hair disorder. Towards this: I appreciate the nature of each ethnic group. I appreciate it so much that I don't understand why I want to change ...

Hello Darling!

Don't spoil your Molato BA Medium Blonde, Blonde Clarismo painting!

My Die Console:

First

Black rice

Blue black

Deep chestnut

Media cast

Chocolate

Chocolate gold

Dark blonde

Light brown

Medium Brown Hair Dye & Ombre é, with dark blonde, light brown and red lamination

Dark, bright blonde with light

Natural red haired (8.4) with dark blonde hair

Stir with light gray hair 8.37.

This Sao is like Honey's cover for you!

Also, please don't straighten my hair, keep me hydrated, look good, look good!

You can also make a Moroccan brush, yes Contreario da Tradee Seonel, or the hairdresser goes with Babylon, Model Aus Cakes and Roti Fika!

kiss