Cookie Crisp Wizard

Cookie Crisp Wizard

What happened to the old crooked cookie mascot?

You know, there's an angry and angry dog ​​that you (or at least I) can't stand until he disappears and is captured. One day an advertisement came and a purple wolf appeared in the place of this dog! ?!

And what happened to the one who didn't let Trex Rabel eat the grain? It's so swollen! Is there such a child in the truck box? ... I don't remember, but I got angry. MDR

And finally, you have Pub Goblin Folk Charms, which these kids are constantly craving for a cup of cereal! Should we share a bowl of grain? Then try to be nice by putting a new piece of cardboard all the time, I mean there is marshmallow, and it doesn't do any good! Can't you just ask and maybe you can? Have you seen any new ads or anything else in the past? A little! Why would he just eat himself in the time portal or something else? Oh wait, there is no way the milk will expire or evaporate. However, he has been with the same red bowl for more than 8 years.

Why are they so strict with these pets?

Sorry, but someone ate it.

Hasta Koki Shubankar

Crispy Cookie Assistant

Wikipedia says it redesigned Chip Dog, named Wolf, around 2005 before becoming Chip the Wolf. The nest asked me the same question ... and when they left the police and the thief

The same goes for cinnamon toast. Did you notice that Vandel doesn't even come in a box anymore? They are just Dar-ul-Qariyat. Thanks to Cinnamon Toast Crunch for promoting Narbhat ...

This page can help you.

Come back:

You know, the crazy, annoying dog that you (or at least I) can't take until he's gone and a prisoner of war. One day an advertisement came and a purple wolf appeared in the place of this dog! ?!

And what happened to them that they didn't let Trex Crab eat their mussels? It's very indifferent ...

I do not believe. I think they want a change.

Cookie Crisp Wizard

Cookie Crisp Wizard

What happened to the old crooked cookie mascot? 3

You know, that angry and furious dog that you (or at least I can't) tolerate until he disappears and is captured. One day an advertisement came and a purple wolf appeared in place of this dog! ?!

And what happened to those who did not allow their mules to eat truck grass? It's so swollen! Are these little ones in the Trix box? ... I don't remember, but I'm angry. MDR

And finally, you have Pub Goblin Folk Charms, which these kids are constantly tormenting for a cup of cereal! Should we share a cup of grain? Then try to be nice by putting a new piece of cardboard all the time, I mean marshmallow, and it doesn't work! Can't they ask and maybe ask? Did you see the new ad where it went in the past or something? small! Why would he feed himself by eating seeds while living in a time portal or something else? Oh wait, there can be no expired or evaporated milk. After all, he has been with the same red bowl for 8 years.

Why are they so strict with these pets?

Crispy Cookie Shubanker

Crunchy Biscuit Witch

Wikipedia says it redesigned the name Chip the Dog to Wolf around 2005, before it became Chip the Wolf. I'm amazed at one thing, Nestly ... and when they only deceive cops and robbers.

The same is true of crispy cinnamon toast. Did you notice that Wendell doesn't even come in a box anymore? They are just cannabis cinnamon boxes. Thanks to Cinnamon Toast Crunch for promoting cannabis ...

This page can help you.

D:

You know, that crazy, annoying dog that you (or at least I) can't take until he's gone and becomes a prisoner of war. One day an advertisement came and a purple wolf appeared in place of this dog! ?!

And what happened to them that they didn't let Trix Crab eat their muesli ?! Useless ...

I do not believe. I think they want change.

I don't know, but I remember it.

Cookie Crisp Wizard