Conyo

Conyo

What does conio mean in Spanish?

I called my friend and asked him to talk to her and her mother told me she was on the bridge, can I call her back? I said yes, so he told me and wrote me. Believe me I heard the word but I never know what it means. what is the meaning of this? Can i meet her

To update

I fell in love when I read your answer. Why do you call me that It's a little difficult, isn't it?

This is really a very feminine way of saying ...

It is also used, as we use Sh * t in English. It only came out of the mouth in Spain. In fact, in the United States, they have more problems than that.

Contxt is everything, especially in this case. But still not the mother to use this word with you. I would be angry, but just for not having the key. Don't defend yourself. Not worth it.

In fact, it looks like he dropped his headset and said, Shut up! If you fall, you can bite or get worse. In that case, he is completely innocent ... he will do nothing. You can ask a friend what happened.

Conyo

Conyo

What does conio mean in Spanish?

I called my friend and asked to talk to her and her mother told me she was on the bridge, can I call her back? I said yes, so he told me and wrote me. You believe. I have heard the word but never knew what it meant. what is the meaning of this. Can i meet her

update

I fell in love when I read your answer. Why do you call me that It's a little difficult, isn't it?

This is a very feminine way of saying ...

It is also used, as we use Sh * t in English. It only comes out of the mouth in Spain. In fact, they have more problems in the United States.

Contxt is everything, especially in this case. But still you don't have a mother who uses that word. I would be angry, but just for not having the key. Don't defend yourself. Not worth it.

In fact, it looks like he dropped the headset and said, ■■■■■ If you fall, it can cut or worse. In that case he is completely innocent ... he will do nothing. You can ask a friend what happened.

The sleeping brunette is so cute.

کونیو

A friend in Puerto Rico told me that it is invasive, but men can also use it because Mexicans often call it Cold Jaguar, which means strong like beef or ox.

Depending on your voice and tone of voice, conyo can mean a lot.

It could mean, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ are you sure he told you?

Because if that is the case, then maybe it means that you are annoying a lot of people who keep bothering you.

Conyo

Conyo

Hahaha this is a disaster. I know such mothers. Yes we

Cat: Women Outdoor ()

One of my grandmother's favorites.

Conyo