Definition of Conveyance:
The term transfer refers to the transfer of property from one party to another. The term is often used in immovable property transactions when buyers and sellers transfer ownership of a land, building or house. This is done by suicide: a legal document such as a contract, lease, title or action. The document contains the agreed price of the purchase and the actual date of exchange, as well as the responsibilities and obligations of both parties.
In the financial sector, transfer means the transfer of ownership from one company to another. Therefore, when two parties are involved in the sale of a property, they transfer the ownership through a transfer. For example, when a car owner formally signs a buyer's rights, he makes a transfer.
The legal process of transferring property from one owner to another.
Voluntary transfer of rights from one living person to another.
The act or process of moving someone or something from one place to another.
Deed transfer of ownership (ownership) of the seller's land to the purchaser by deed, as it cannot be transferred to other means (through a simple sale agreement). This transfer is not a transfer.
Synonyms of Conveyance
Transferral, Transfer, Amortizement, Annexation, Swiping, Conveyancing, Transference, Asportation, Shoplifting, Air express, Carry, Lugging, Theft, Sneak thievery, Railway express, Abstraction, Snitching, Truckage, Disclosure, Carrying, Transference, Lifting, Ferriage, Expressage, Transport, Granting, Waftage, Assignation, Disposal, Appropriation, Thieving, Airlift, Consignment, Vesting, Transference, Movement, Snatching, Telpherage, Sharing, Bargain and sale, Exchange, Aircraft, Transfer, Pilfering, Announcement, Disposition, Filching, Charter, Carriage, Fraud, Bearing, Surrender, Freight, Conferment, Embezzlement, Assignment, Deliverance, Transportation, Carrier, Stealage, Transshipment, Hauling, Swindle, Transmission, Stealing, Pinching, Carrying, Packing, Porterage, Freightage, Transfer, Portage, Wagonage, Settling, Enfeoffment, Cartage, Trading, Cession, Giving, Watercraft, Shipping, Transportation, Amortization, Poaching, Vehicle, Sale, Demise, Impartment, Transport, Delivery, Transporting, Boosting, Devolution, Bequeathal, Telling, Lease and release, Barter, Impartation, Shipment, Drayage, Carriage, Alienation, Deeding, Abalienation, Deed, Conferral, Settlement, Graft, Liberation, Publication, Waft, Medium of transportation, Notification, Ceding, Lighterage, Consignation, Airfreight, Delivery, Pilferage, Conversion, Toting, Scrounging, Imparting, Haulage, Thievery, Transmittal, Transit
How to use Conveyance in a sentence?
- If you are selling a property, the last step to ensure is to transfer the property to a new party.
- He built the ship directly for the Charter of Democracy.
- Safety measures that can be taken before transportation is terminated.
- We need to make sure we arrive at the property office before Friday to facilitate the transfer of property, closing before the end of the month.
- The term is often used in immovable real estate transactions when buyers and sellers transfer ownership of land, building or house.
- Once the transfer is complete, the new property will be yours for as long as you like.
- Transfer is the transfer of property from one party to another.
- Transfers are made through transportation, government documents such as contracts, lease agreements, real estate or deeds.
Meaning of Conveyance & Conveyance Definition