Contingency Reserves

Contingency Reserves,

Contingency Reserves means,

Contingency Reserves means, Some legal systems are needed to protect against negative operating experiences, especially negative damage experiences.

Literal Meanings of Contingency Reserves

Contingency:

Meanings of Contingency:
  1. Future events or situations that may occur but cannot be predicted with certainty.

Sentences of Contingency
  1. A detailed agreement that seeks to estimate all possible possibilities

Synonyms of Contingency

incident, event, emergency, chance, occurrence, juncture, accident, happening, possibility, chance event, eventuality

Reserves:

Meanings of Reserves:
  1. Keep for future use.

2. Make sure (room, seat, ticket, etc.) is reserved for a specific person.

3. Avoid issuing judgments or judgments without any evidence.

4. Supply of products that are not required for immediate use, but are available when needed.

5. A corps of forces that is unable to work to strengthen or protect others or is available in regular armed forces as well as in emergencies.

6. An additional player who is a potential substitute in the team.

7. A place is reserved for special use.

8. Lack of coherence or clarity in manners or impressions.

9. Minimum price summary

10. (Ceramic or textile decoration) An area where the original material or background color is visible.

Sentences of Reserves
  1. Roll out half the dough and keep the other half.

2. Seats are reserved for him in the front row

3. I will maintain my view of your abilities until I give it again.

4. Australia has significant reserves of coal, gas and uranium

5. These people stand in the center of the reservation and can be taken anywhere.

6. I was a backup hacker in the World Cup team

7. There were some areas where land was allotted, but now it was used for various purposes.

8. He smiled and some of his reserves melted

9. No bookings were made, although the pub's November 8 auction is estimated to be over £ 3.5 million.

10. Father Motif, the reserve motif on a black background, was probably first made in the Tunbridge cutlery industry.

Synonyms of Reserves

supplementaries, put off, arrange for, substitute, fund, replacement, put to one side, restraint, fallback, reservoir, prearrange for, lay aside, postpone, stockpile, delay, put aside, reticence, additional police, supply, stock, auxiliaries, keep back, make a reservation for, secure, fresh troops, emergency, withhold